atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
74% complete
Once we reach this goal we are able to slowly start adding fully animated sex scenes to the current game and the future ones. That means - no more looped 1,2-second animation!
6 of 6
Why does this keep on decreasing?
because Patreon somehow fucked up during the monthly charges and many credit card processors are flagging it as fraudulent. it should go back to normal in a few weeks and that should get to 100% once ICSTOR drops v0.4

Reactions: parachina and Khada

Owerseer

Mar 10, 2018
I have a free Mega account. I am limited to about 2 GB per 5 hours (it will download a little larger file if it is a single file). Chrome downloads best but you need twice the space on the download drive if downloading without Mega Sync app. If you get an account you can import files to your account and dl. them when ever you want.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I have a free Mega account. I am limited to about 2 GB per 5 hours (it will download a little larger file if it is a single file). Chrome downloads best but you need twice the space on the download drive if downloading without Mega Sync app. If you get an account you can import files to your account and dl. them when ever you want.
Or you could always compress the zip file into three parts or two ;)

Dasati

May 30, 2017
The fact that completing a path means that all events slide off and are not repeatable is the one really sad thing in this game. Story progression only, even though there's a "world" to walk around in.
There is a scene gallery on the Mc's pc where you can watch scenes again, but I'm guessing thats not what you mean. Chin its only 0.3 repeatable stuff may be coming.

cwan222

Jul 1, 2017
in the gallery on the pc, im missing the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th scene of the 3rd page. could anyone give me some advice on what those scenes are? and how did i miss them

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
I have a free account. I can get about 6gb every 6hrs. Never had a prob downloading any game except for the 16 to 20gb games. And if for some reason u actually only get 2gb, just change ur ip address and it will reset.

kiribito

Aug 14, 2016
I
No limit on size of file. There is a limit to downloading for a free account though. Most games and stuff arent over 4 gb so i never had a prob. Think shiny days and artificial academy are only times i ever had to wait to finish downloading. Pausing works great. I like using the phone so i dont have to get the client on my pc. I just transfer afterwards. I dont know how people dont like mega. Works great.
I can't download files over 400 mb there.

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
I

I can't download files over 400 mb there.
Maybe ur connection timing out?
I registered an account on pc but didnt download the client. I also have the app on phone. Just use the phone to download then i tranfer to computer. Works like a charm. Of course, i have a 90gb connection so doesnt take long.
Plus, if u really only get 400mb every 6hrs, then just use a vpn and cha ge ur ip address. It'll reset ur quota limit

Moi123456

Jun 30, 2018
Guys, why I cant put sex toys stuff in celia's locker? Im done installing the camera in my computer and putting the envelop. Im stuck. Please help. Thanks.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Guys, why I cant put sex toys stuff in celia's locker? Im done installing the camera in my computer and putting the envelop. Im stuck. Please help. Thanks.
go to your computer first then then select web cam
how to unlock the second weekend event whit linda
Wrong thread, mates.

Ask

All questions must go into the thread,
any asking in main thread will lead to the question being warned / deleted.​

Reactions: Namco15 and E-Dog

drgnmrkd

Sep 7, 2017
Have been really enjoying this game! Great characters, great images! Until the first anal scene with Sara. How incredibly uncomfortable that location must be!! Not even a blanket or something! That much movement on that surface! Just have a hard time believing anyone thought that was a good location.

a.i.w.a.

Jun 15, 2018
Have been really enjoying this game! Great characters, great images! Until the first anal scene with Sara. How incredibly uncomfortable that location must be!! Not even a blanket or something! That much movement on that surface! Just have a hard time believing anyone thought that was a good location.
The roof of the garage is generally the top of perfection))

ParadoxFish

May 18, 2018
Normally, I'm not that much into incest games, but I'd do anything for Sara! So much that I pay her a visit every night.

I'm really enjoying the game. Looking forward for future updates!

Reactions: ulT1m4 and Namco15

Owerseer

Mar 10, 2018
I have a free account. I can get about 6gb every 6hrs. Never had a prob downloading any game except for the 16 to 20gb games. And if for some reason u actually only get 2gb, just change ur ip address and it will reset.
I have ADSL so every day I boot up I have a new IP, and I tried using Hola on Chrome and it was the same.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes