E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
I have ADSL so every day I boot up I have a new IP, and I tried using Hola on Chrome and it was the same.
Theres still gotta be something wrong with it. Are u using the client or app to download or ur browser. Asdl? Ur not talking about the aeronautical intranet are u?

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Theres still gotta be something wrong with it. Are u using the client or app to download or ur browser. Asdl? Ur not talking about the aeronautical intranet are u?

Internet over telephone lines. Once you disconnect router from net, and reconnect your provider assigns you new IP.... ;)

Reactions: E-Dog

E-Dog

Donor
Apr 9, 2018

Internet over telephone lines. Once you disconnect router from net, and reconnect your provider assigns you new IP.... ;)
Yeah, probably timing out and he's probably not using the app or client to download. U need to for bigger files anyways.

E-Dog

Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Have been really enjoying this game! Great characters, great images! Until the first anal scene with Sara. How incredibly uncomfortable that location must be!! Not even a blanket or something! That much movement on that surface! Just have a hard time believing anyone thought that was a good location.
Never stuck it in someones ass in the toilet stall? Can be very exhilarating....

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
hope we get the update by the middle of august
Not too sure about that, it has been at 80% for over a week now, then it will have to be tested and all, I doubt it will be ready not until the end of the month at least, but, hey, I don't want to jinx it, I would love to see that update sooner than later lol... ;)

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes