D

Deleted member 612615

Date with lovely Caroline :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
Why is she wearing a nightgown? No woman would ever wear that sort of thing out in public?

Facha

Jun 22, 2017
First time playing , i just started it, and come here just to say "best prologue ever"

Ok, now im going to start the game, cya folks!

Reactions: Namco15

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
i was just asking about that thank you :D

was asking one of my friends in conversations because i didnt want to ask it here
Deleted my post. Sorry dude. It didnt seem like it was in a conversation and i might have vented my bad week. Didnt mean to be a dick. Hope u understand.

But also, i dont believe it was ur posts i refered to dude. It was a new member one i thought. It looks like it was deleted as i dont see it anymore. In any case, my previous paragraph still stands to whoever made that post.

Reactions: Jeep91

shawnofthedead

Dec 2, 2017
How do i open the console i went to 00console.rpy and put config.console True but giving me a parading script fail. Please help

Riswan

Jul 29, 2018
Just finished this game so glad i found this after searching similar game as summertime. Found this one better no bugs,errors or getting stuck. Can't wait to for the update.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Deleted my post. Sorry dude. It didnt seem like it was in a conversation and i might have vented my bad week. Didnt mean to be a dick. Hope u understand.

But also, i dont believe it was ur posts i refered to dude. It was a new member one i thought. It looks like it was deleted as i dont see it anymore. In any case, my previous paragraph still stands to whoever made that post.
yeah i know you werent directed that to me np :D

Reactions: E-Dog
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes