Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
ICSTOR's resources are limited, they just can't make an unlimited amount of those custom renders. Just imagine how long new updates would take ... there are already enough release-whiners now, we certainly do not need any more.

So...you are saying, the more pledges the more whining? Pledges are supossed to support the dev right? I read in other thread games ppl saying that pledges aren't bounded to the game developing, examples "The Twist", " Summertime Saga" I don't think all the incoming pledges are used on the game.

Maybe is a stupid assumption but I think that the more money you have, the more resources you can get, to develop your product.

I can understand the Cap in high pledges, If you give power to decide (devs give that power only to high pledgers) too much high pledgers Whith different oppinion can be a headache.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
So...you are saying, the more pledges the more whining? Pledges are supossed to support the dev right? I read in other thread games ppl saying that pledges aren't bounded to the game developing, examples "The Twist", " Summertime Saga" I don't think all the incoming pledges are used on the game.

Maybe is a stupid assumption but I think that the more money you have, the more resources you can get, to develop your product.

I can understand the Cap in high pledges, If you give power to decide (devs give that power only to high pledgers) too much high pledgers Whith different oppinion can be a headache.
No that's not what I was saying. I was getting at how it is perfectly normal for ICSTOR to limit the tier 4 pledges because of how popular they have become. They just can't allocate unlimited resources to those fan renders because each of them will take it's time and it will inevitably delay the updates of the main game to some extent. Having a high number of those would be unreasonable.

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
No that's not what I was saying. I was getting at how it is perfectly normal for ICSTOR to limit the tier 4 pledges because of how popular they have become. They just can't allocate unlimited resources to those fan renders because each of them will take it's time and it will inevitably delay the updates of the main game to some extent. Having a high number of those would be unreasonable.
Sorry for the misunderstanding, we have the same point of view :)

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes