markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I seriously doubt it will be only 2 weeks. I think he tested the game for two weeks when 0.2 was released. So i think more like 3 weeks.
I doubt it aswell but it depends on what he has left to do......Ive seen the progress jump from 30% to 40% in a a few days on an older releases. Just saying that its unpredictable since we don't know what he has left. Hell it can be finished and be in testing within a week if were lucky...BUT judging by how long v3 took, I'm with you on a few weeks.:eek:penedeyewink:

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Top of this page. First conversation. Explains why.
If thats not why, then the issue with patreon has been discussed many times since the issue arose from their payment issue messing up numbers

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Just finished v0.3. Amazing work. Good luck in development, I think the game will only be better ;)
I think it's a great game, too. While the writing isn't as clever as Teacher's Pets, it's much less repetitious. And, the graphics and variables and long play time more than make up for the somewhat weak dialog.

Guss

May 26, 2018
I doubt it aswell but it depends on what he has left to do......Ive seen the progress jump from 30% to 40% in a a few days on an older releases. Just saying that its unpredictable since we don't know what he has left. Hell it can be finished and be in testing within a week if were lucky...BUT judging by how long v3 took, I'm with you on a few weeks.:eek:penedeyewink:
Rendering and debugging, is all that's left. could be 1-2 weeks, could be another month...depends on how many late night programming parties there were, lol

Reactions: Namco15

aaronburr

Nov 23, 2017
She might. I really hope that she's sober when she and her brother do it. If not, the act would feel hollow.
Since she is not actively pursuing the MC, it might be interesting to have that be an option. The MC has the option to blackmail and effectively rape Celia (though her evident enthusiasm and the lack of physical force by the MC are present to indicate NOT rape), a path that his other paramours might find rather objectionable though no consequences pertain ATM. The path to romantic love with Caroline, a likely plotline, should be long , a "shortcut" involving raping her, even one where she is drunk-willing, might be an excellent element to include, another moral choice that the MC must make - he can molest them in their sleep, but would he go further if they were otherwise incapacitated?
Likewise , Caroline might get herself drunk on purpose to overcome her inhibitions to screw the MC (or let him screw her) and he could accept her offer then, one which she may deeply regret when sober, or hold out for when she is actually ready and willing without being drunk....
Just thinking "out loud"

aaronburr

Nov 23, 2017
Again, iwiah we had more about influence by other NPCs, - Lily encouraging Sara in sexual exploration with her brother or being part of it personally, Violet or Aunt being a negative influence (like the twins) encouraging the MC to get Caroline drunk and to TAKE what he may want rather than wooing his women; Linda wondering about the impact of her daughters finding out about her incestuous lust and betrayal of their father, if she thinks it to her advantage to encourage the MC to seduce them as well so that they won't condemn her...

Looking forward to the story, and also the renders :eazyHype:

Reactions: E.l.l.0
Oct 15, 2017
Sorry, still dont get it.
Tier 4 pledges include custom renders for those patrons, so the more tier 4 patrons the more custom renders ICSTOR has to create in between each update, which is time consuming and will delay the next update further and further. If tier 4 would mean no extra work for ICSTOR, sure, there would be no reason to limit the number of patrons, but as it stands every additional tier 4 patron takes up work, so it needs to be limited for ICSTOR to be able to handle it. If you still don't get it after that explanation I give up.

Reactions: TheFurs

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
Damn nice, How do you cut out the hair so well. The outline of the renders look amazing.
Well, isn't quite fully cropped but good enough to blend in, sometimes you don't need to go full circle if the colors match.
Soft brushes work there 'cause they give that semi-transparent blurry outline that blends nicely.

XMFR64

Mar 5, 2017
If we do the maths (even if I know that it's just a guess, not a reality), from June 7th to August 7th, we have 61 days which is 90% of the next update, so 100% would be August 14th (almost 68 days).

So even if it's not accurate in the end it's like weather reports, it's better watching it than avoiding it

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
If we do the maths (even if I know that it's just a guess, not a reality), from June 7th to August 7th, we have 61 days which is 90% of the next update, so 100% would be August 14th (almost 68 days).

So even if it's not accurate in the end it's like weather reports, it's better watching it than avoiding it
You must count testing period. They wont release game until they test it for bugs. So, ad two weeks, few day more or less. It's last week in August.

carlos5585

Jun 20, 2017
I love this game. with excellent scenes.

hopefully and the developer did a remake of milfcontrol for renpy with new scenes and animations

Reactions: BusyMan
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes