Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Wow he has not even start making the animations yet. Wow Just wow. Really <removed>?
Anims are usually done last since they tie up the computer (unless they have a separate rendering workstation) because you really just set up the scene, the keyframes, select render and walk away.
And those Animations can take a long time to render which is why the percentage numbers everyone seems to cling to for possible release I bet the majority of the remaining percentage is Render time.

Once Rendered (100%) it takes a few more days to bug kill before release.

Reactions: E-Dog

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Anims are usually done last since they tie up the computer (unless they have a separate rendering workstation) because you really just set up the scene, the keyframes, select render and walk away.
And those Animations can take a long time to render which is why the percentage numbers everyone seems to cling to for possible release I bet the majority of the remaining percentage is Render time.

Once Rendered (100%) it takes a few more days to bug kill before release.
Finally another person that seems to understand what programming entails.

Reactions: Asphyx

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well if ur interested mystery science theater 3000 call themselves Rifftrax nowadays. Select theaters i believe this or next thursday so check it out. They do it live in a full movie theater and stream it out to other theaters. Great time!

Reactions: Krull

Kerlon

Nov 13, 2016
I seriously doubt it will be only 2 weeks. I think he tested the game for two weeks when 0.2 was released. So i think more like 3 weeks.
here is hope that they learned something from the 0.2 playtesting. But yeah 3 weeks should be a safe bet.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes