Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
What about this:
Somebody grabbed all the choice scenes, ripped out the rest of the gameplay (walking around on the map, minigames), threw it together in an order that makes no sense, declared it version 0.4 and uploaded it to PF1 and Gamcore.

Played it and made me want to find out if the real thing made more sense. It does.

May 23, 2018
It's been so looooooon since the last update,that I forgot almost 40% of the storyline.. I probably need to play from the start to not lose track

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016

I won this time :FeelsGoodMan:

From the Discord

Okay, there are more than 1100 images now, but I still need to render a few more short scenes. It should not take me a lot of time so I'll start working on animations in 2-3 days!
Which means we are basically fucked and we are getting it probably at the end of the month :test2:

badass

Jul 24, 2017
Okay, there are more than 1100 images now, but I still need to render a few more short scenes. It should not take me a lot of time so I'll start working on animations in 2-3 days!

Date with lovely Caroline :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

Reactions: Namco15

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
If you guys cannot wait and have not yet tried the game 'Timestamps' then I suggest you do so. Currently at V4 and has a decent amount of content. The story is whacky but great fun and the writing is very raunchy.

Much like Milfy City the characters and extremely likable. Milfy City and Timestamps for me are now the best but I think Timestamps will be quicker on content release due to it having a bigger team.

By the way. Has the Milfy dev said when we can go further with the mother in MC? Her writing and scenes are what totally changed the incest game range for me. First time I can remember the mother truly being into the son in one of these games.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
If you guys cannot wait and have not yet tried the game 'Timestamps' then I suggest you do so. Currently at V4 and has a decent amount of content. The story is whacky but great fun and the writing is very raunchy.

Much like Milfy City the characters and extremely likable. Milfy City and Timestamps for me are now the best but I think Timestamps will be quicker on content release due to it having a bigger team.

By the way. Has the Milfy dev said when we can go further with the mother in MC? Her writing and scenes are what totally changed the incest game range for me. First time I can remember the mother truly being into the son in one of these games.
ICSTOR hasn't started the poll for v0.5 yet, but it is safe to assume that mom will win it, as Sara won the one for v0.3 and Caroline the one for v0.4

Spooner90

Dec 22, 2017
I am more then happy to wait until this update is finished. i mean, cmon, 1100+ pictures and i bet plenty of perfect animations! Give him the time he needs to polish the game, free it of bugs so we get a perfect update with loads and loads of content for everyone to enjoy : ) Don't ever rush good things, they will taste twice as sweet if you finally get it^^

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes