Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
ran into a problem when the big sister asks you to come talk to her in the evening but when i go to the cloths store it wont let me because it aint open so what do i do?
I think you're supposed to meet her in front of the house, not in the boutique.

32BitShifter

May 11, 2017
The fact that completing a path means that all events slide off and are not repeatable is the one really sad thing in this game. Story progression only, even though there's a "world" to walk around in.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Why people are so fixated on the family members? there are so many great female characters in this game: the teacher, MC's schoolmate (she's so hot), the little sister's schoolmate, the school therapist (HOT!), the neighbours (not yet properly introduced)...

come on guys
Because incest is the best in the west, and fuck the rest lol, I'd love to stick it in the mom

R

Rekt.

Icstor on patreon

Hi everyone,
I’m sure many of you have already heard - but Patreon have accidentally messed up their payment system. This has resulted in many Patrons having their pledges declined even when there are no problems or issues with their cards.

Please find the official message from Patreon who have advised alternative methods of payment.

I would like to apologise to my Patrons for any inconvenience that this has cause.

On a positive note - we’re into the final stages for the next version. Caroline’s scenes are being given to the writer to finalise, and then we’ll be ready for an absolutely massive release!

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Mega can restrict download speed but ive downloaded numerous games via mega and never hit any sort of wall in terms of limits
Free account is 4gb every 4 to 6hrs per ip address. Never had throttling probs. Maybe ur isp?

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
I always use mega sync to download its pausable & never face limit cap.
No limit on size of file. There is a limit to downloading for a free account though. Most games and stuff arent over 4 gb so i never had a prob. Think shiny days and artificial academy are only times i ever had to wait to finish downloading. Pausing works great. I like using the phone so i dont have to get the client on my pc. I just transfer afterwards. I dont know how people dont like mega. Works great.

R

Rekt.

Tôi không thể kết nối với giáo viên.
First you have to buy webcam from shop next to your home then you can install it then in the evening go to pc & accept invite from teacher.
Use this thread for help

Skyangel007

Jan 14, 2018
Guys just a friendly notification but questions aren't meant to be asked in this thread. See the original post
All questions must go into the thread,
any asking in main thread will lead to the question being warned / deleted.
So be warned that your questions might get deleted and you could get reprimanded by a mod :).
Not trying to play mod here just giving a heads up if you didn't read OP properly or missed it.

Reactions: aaronburr and Krull

Guss

May 26, 2018
Here's a thought... Remember when the MC was going into Mom & Dad's bedroom getting the kiss in the morning...There was one morning that she was going over overseas stock market flows. What if....she was behind the twins...would definitely put a twist in the plot...

Reactions: VOYEUR

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
the quality is here , but 3 months for an update...
i think it's better for me to wait a year or so , at least i will have a lot of content from the get go

Reactions: Ndidjjd and Tarona

Lazyhale

Apr 27, 2018
74% complete
Once we reach this goal we are able to slowly start adding fully animated sex scenes to the current game and the future ones. That means - no more looped 1,2-second animation!
6 of 6
Why does this keep on decreasing?

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Can someone tell me how often there were updates for other ICSTOR games?

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes