bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Thank you for that hint. Forgot to mention i also checked this possibility and downloaded the file onto another harddrive, same problem sadly.
So far i went around the problem and got Version 0.3b from another site. Didn't have any issues there, hope the downgrade isn't that bad
same for me. running win10. anyone can help?
I just now remade the mirrors from the good file on MEGA and updated the OP - apologies for the issues.

Anyone who had issues, please re-download (my compressed version is linked in the OP if you want to save yourself some bandwidth). If you have any more issues with the files that are up there now, please reply to this message or @ me to get my attention.

0800vids

Apr 22, 2018
I just now remade the mirrors from the good file on MEGA and updated the OP - apologies for the issues.

Anyone who had issues, please re-download (my compressed version is linked in the OP if you want to save yourself some bandwidth). If you have any more issues with the files that are up there now, please reply to this message or @ me to get my attention.
Thank you very much for this, my problem is now resolved. I don't have an account for mega so i can't get files that are too large from there (i don't like too many apps/accounts).

Reactions: bas
D

Deleted member 612615

Since when do you need an account for mega unless you are uploading to them? I dont have a mega account and i have no problem downloading any game regardless of size?

kasata

Mar 28, 2017
World would be a better place if we had a main post with all the picture updates, be it from discord, patreon or the website...unless there is one somewhere and I missed it..

Imperator753

Aug 5, 2016
As mentioned prior, I collected all the non-game images that I could find from discord & this thread. A few of the more recent ones are potentially secret cards for the next version no one can say for sure at the moment.

It seems you can't pm larger files like you used to (I know I pmed something >20mb in the past), so I'll attach them all here and if an uploader wants to dl them all and repack them into one link, that's fine. If people want to dl directly from here each individually, that's fine too.

If there are any on patreon that I'm missing, I apologize, but I'm not a patron and don't have access to them.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Mega can restrict download speed but ive downloaded numerous games via mega and never hit any sort of wall in terms of limits
I think it is 6 GB per day. It has no limit of speed. In fact it chokes everything else. Nothing beats torrent, as far as there are enough of seeders.

VOYEUR

Jan 29, 2018
As mentioned prior, I collected all the non-game images that I could find from discord & this thread. A few of the more recent ones are potentially secret cards for the next version no one can say for sure at the moment.

It seems you can't pm larger files like you used to (I know I pmed something >20mb in the past), so I'll attach them all here and if an uploader wants to dl them all and repack them into one link, that's fine. If people want to dl directly from here each individually, that's fine too.

If there are any on patreon that I'm missing, I apologize, but I'm not a patron and don't have access to them.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Are those images considered canon? Bob had a whole Tom Selleck thing going on. He really let himself go.

Reactions: lowlowkey and ball
D

Deleted member 612615

I think it is 6 GB per day. It has no limit of speed. In fact it chokes everything else. Nothing beats torrent, as far as there are enough of seeders.
Oh yeah 100% it chokes download bandwidth, literally cant load any page while it runs. Torrent is not that much faster for me but as you say its down to the amount of seeders

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Oh yeah 100% it chokes download bandwidth, literally cant load any page while it runs. Torrent is not that much faster for me but as you say its down to the amount of seeders
Well, I wasn't talking about speed. Torrent speed depend on number of seeders, and of their upload speed. What sets torrent download apart is fact that it can be resumed, as far as there are seeders, you can set speed of download, you can check file for corruption while downloading, and few others.

Reactions: Papa Ernie
D

Deleted member 612615

Well, I wasn't talking about speed. Torrent speed depend on number of seeders, and of their upload speed. What sets download apart is, it can be resumed, as far as there are seeders, you can set speed of download, you can check file for corruption while downloading, and few others.
Oh well it must be me and my McDonalds Wifi then! :'(

HSTphan

Aug 3, 2017
Soooooooo, when should we start looking for the next update? I'm not trying to grouse, but it's been almost two months. Just sayin'...

BigBrotherrrr

Aug 28, 2017
does anybody know if the dev comes around here? I just ried the game for the first time and in the mood to give feedbacks
More likely you should try their discord сhannel: . They have corresponding room there.

Imperator753

Aug 5, 2016
Are those images considered canon? Bob had a whole Tom Selleck thing going on. He really let himself go.
In general I would say anything you can't actively view through scenes within the game would be non-canon. So, the secret images as well as these would fall in that category. However, Bob's younger appearance, if I recall correctly, is the only exception and is canon.

0800vids

Apr 22, 2018
Since when do you need an account for mega unless you are uploading to them? I dont have a mega account and i have no problem downloading any game regardless of size?
Don't know if it is firefox (i'm on windows 10) or sth but when i try to download files that are larger than 2gb from mega it says i need the mega app for that, otherwise it couldn't handle the download (bullshit, i know). And with that app you need to log in to some account to be abled to use it. I don't like unnecessary accounts so when games here are larger than 2gb i don't use mega, although i prefer it.

Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Don't know if it is firefox (i'm on windows 10) or sth but when i try to download files that are larger than 2gb from mega it says i need the mega app for that, otherwise it couldn't handle the download (bullshit, i know). And with that app you need to log in to some account to be abled to use it. I don't like unnecessary accounts so when games here are larger than 2gb i don't use mega, although i prefer it.
Firefox can only store so much in its browser memory cache, switch over to Chrome and it'll work without needing the app.

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes