hentaailover

Aug 11, 2018
Not able to open bob's workplace. I followed the instructions in the walkthrough but the workplace didn't open. Am I missing something?

american

Apr 24, 2017
wut? ICSTOR said himself he needed the extra few days to finish up animations but all the renders were complete (over 1,100+ renders, and 50+ animations). I figure that's done by the weekend, then another week to bug test then release.

i don't see why he would be labelled as a milker; the man puts out quality stuff and his rig (or rigs) must be working non-stop.

i also would like to add that he started Milfy City with 1100 patrons and now is fast approaching 4000 (and will likely go way over once v0.4 is out). he has a bonafide hit on his hands and given the quality stuff he's put out, i'm more than confident his backers are okay with him taking up to 2+ months per release given the amount of content that accompanies each release.
Don't worry you will always have people who will think this way that can't or will not understand that to bring out a very good without bug playing game you need time but for those who can't wait or understand just go download New Life and you will understand why he take his time ok so with that said need no more debating this ok

Reactions: Eerie Entity

abxXx

Apr 19, 2018
The Fully animated sex scene meter is 89% filled again. I'm so excited to see them. Can someone on Discord ask ICSTOR for a preview scene ( how are they going to be) I'm wondering how long will the scenes be 10-20 seconds or less or more.
Ask him to drop a preview after 0.4 please :D

zerozip0

May 23, 2018
I think 0.4 is out? At least that is the version number on (It is available as an online version on that site.)

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I swear if its more anal bullshit I'm gonna be pretty upset.
At the very least it needs to be something different just for the sake of the 3 women having different "stories" (scenes).
Yeah I agree, and I doubt it's gonna be anal when Linda and MC finally get down to it, they almost started to make love that night but then the dad came home earlier than expected, cock-blocking the whole thing, haha.
I doubt Caroline and MC would be doing it anally first either, when they finally get that far with their relationship.
I think Sara might be ready to go forward next time she and MC get down, but that's gonna be a while I think.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
We've been at 90% now for some time. If we get the update this month can we put the claims that Icstor as a milker to rest? If it gets pushed back to September I think it's pretty clear what he's doing.
Well I don't think it would be fair to say that Icstor would be milking intentionally, he/she doesn't need to and besides, delays do happen for a reason or another. And those that don't even support Icstor on Patreon shouldn't even be nagging about delays, they're getting the game for free, haha.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Don't worry you will always have people who will think this way that can't or will not understand that to bring out a very good without bug playing game you need time but for those who can't wait or understand just go download New Life and you will understand why he take his time ok so with that said need no more debating this ok
Indeed, I always prefer quality over quantity, so what if it takes a bit more time for the dev to release updates, if that's what it takes to make sure everything works as intended and it's all high quality, then I'm all for it.

Reactions: american

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
wut? ICSTOR said himself he needed the extra few days to finish up animations but all the renders were complete (over 1,100+ renders, and 50+ animations). I figure that's done by the weekend, then another week to bug test then release.

i don't see why he would be labelled as a milker; the man puts out quality stuff and his rig (or rigs) must be working non-stop.

i also would like to add that he started Milfy City with 1100 patrons and now is fast approaching 4000 (and will likely go way over once v0.4 is out). he has a bonafide hit on his hands and given the quality stuff he's put out, i'm more than confident his backers are okay with him taking up to 2+ months per release given the amount of content that accompanies each release.
Indeed, quality over quantity, always, and Icstor at least wants to make sure he deliver top quality and that everything is working as intended, no idea why so many people are nagging about that, or why they can't understand that, even less so when a lot of people aren't even supporting him on Patreon, they're getting the game for free.

american

Apr 24, 2017
Indeed, I always prefer quality over quantity, so what if it takes a bit more time for the dev to release updates, if that's what it takes to make sure everything works as intended and it's all high quality, then I'm all for it.
see we both agree and you don't always have to go back and look for a fix or see went it will be out only problem I have is maybe just maybe walkthrough could be a little better but I know it is still early into game

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Kal-El_25

Jul 28, 2018
I personally don't mind the delay. Don't get me wrong, I want to play as quickly as possible but it appears to be a big update. I play other games that have month to month updates and they seem short to me. If the pay off for the wait is great, I don't mind it at all.

american

Apr 24, 2017
See people just wait he will have it finished ok so just stay calm and went it is finished you will have one of best updates or game you can get for free to play ok and remember for free

Javichu

Jan 31, 2018
Ikstor is too slow, Milfy City is the best game of the genre, no Big Brother, no Bad Brother, Milfy city is the king. But is to slow I'm frustrated not one month not two months it's desesperatively slow T_T

Reactions: gigsaw78
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes