Morpheas

Oct 28, 2017
Ikstor is too slow, Milfy City is the best game of the genre, no Big Brother, no Bad Brother, Milfy city is the king. But is to slow I'm frustrated not one month not two months it's desesperatively slow T_T
Clearly you're not playing many other games in this genre.
There are literally abandoned projects out there, even though they received money from Patreon.
The average game is updated less often and with less content.

tjmav

Jan 14, 2018
Well I don't think it would be fair to say that Icstor would be milking intentionally, he/she doesn't need to and besides, delays do happen for a reason or another. And those that don't even support Icstor on Patreon shouldn't even be nagging about delays, they're getting the game for free, haha.
Experience and Knowledge should be the prerequisites for criticism, not how much you pay. Icstor has a history of having updates pushed back several weeks to the next month. Some might come to a conclusion of "milking" his patrons. He also very well could be poor at predicting update's time frame, not everyone can be Sin.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Experience and Knowledge should be the prerequisites for criticism, not how much you pay. Icstor has a history of having updates pushed back several weeks to the next month. Some might come to a conclusion of "milking" his patrons. He also very well could be poor at predicting update's time frame, not everyone can be Sin.
Well, whichever the case, it's definitely not milking what he's doing. So what if he pushes back the release by a week or two, hell, even by a month, if it means that once the update will be released, it's high quality and that's what Icstor wants to deliver and make sure he's able to do.

Reactions: Namco15 and Subyan

slavisha

Aug 5, 2016
Ikstor is too slow, Milfy City is the best game of the genre, no Big Brother, no Bad Brother, Milfy city is the king. But is to slow I'm frustrated not one month not two months it's desesperatively slow T_T
He is not too slow he just delivers big updates,let's say the upcoming update will take three months and than divide that update in three parts for each month and I'm sure it will be bigger that any other update delivered by any other developer(taking into consideration quality and quantity)

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
He is not too slow he just delivers big updates,let's say the upcoming update will take three months and than divide that update in three parts for each month and I'm sure it will be bigger that any other update delivered by any other developer(taking into consideration quality and quantity)
Yeah he's definitely not slow considering the amount of content he delivers in updates, and I think I read somewhere today that this update would contain tons of renders and like 50+ animations or something? Possibly read that wrong but even so, that definitely takes time to do. This is a high quality and one of the top VNs out there, you don't want the quality to suffer just to get more frequent updates.

Reactions: Subyan and Octagram

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
We've been at 90% now for some time. If we get the update this month can we put the claims that Icstor as a milker to rest? If it gets pushed back to September I think it's pretty clear what he's doing.
It's not milking if the new content justifies the amount of time waited between releases....
Milking is apparent when the release comes out regularly and regular intervals but the content included is hardly enough to justify the monthly wait.

In those cases the Dev usually puts in a week to two of work and just waits till the month is up to release it just to keep the money rolling in and does that every month so that it takes 4 months to get what a good non-milking dev gives you in just two months.

I don't believe that is the case with this game at all...
And the high quality of the Animations justifies the long time between an update because they take forever to render especially at the quality he is rendering them at.

Javichu

Jan 31, 2018
Everyone is waiting for his/er update maybe I don't have much to compare but in my opinion Icstor is the best for Carolins line, and this update is for her I'm really really motivated :) thanks to all patreons for do that possible

Aug 5, 2016
Ugh, I think we need to ban the word "milking" from this forum (unless it's specifically in reference to lactation). There is an abandoned tag, we don't need to bicker about it. Don't see the tag? Be patient, it's coming. Between accusations of milking (sidebar: I defended Irredeemable for so long before he abandoned his game, but I stand by it, the discussion about milking patrons didn't get anything accomplished other than sow discontent and create idiotic arguments) and the unholy N word that is banned from this thread, there is just so much bullshit that people argue about.

Madbadbutajoytoknow

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018
Stuck, no money (can't find any) no job (can no longer work at the office or shop) and I need to buy lube. Any help please?

Tried turning on console but that didn't work either

a.i.w.a.

Jun 15, 2018
Stuck, no money (can't find any) no job (can no longer work at the office or shop) and I need to buy lube. Any help please?

Tried turning on console but that didn't work either

Work at Bob's office (sorting papers) is also a mini-game on the MC computer

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes