scizor

Apr 24, 2018
Does anyone use the Android version. I'm trying to install it on android 8.0 but it says app not installed. I contacted booom but no answer yet.

Hipper Slime

Aug 11, 2018
Does anyone use the Android version. I'm trying to install it on android 8.0 but it says app not installed. I contacted booom but no answer yet.
I played 'Milf City':heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: on my galaxy s8 (8.0) didn't face any prob. Chk Unknown source & if u r low on space clear as much as u can thn try 2 install this game again.

Blitzen

Apr 30, 2017
Haha, guess i didn't come across very well here, i'm not suggesting that he's even close to a dope dealer, more like a chef who isn't changing his menu because he knows he does it well and his regulars love it.

He just isn't going to produce anything radically new or out of his comfort zone anytime soon, he's found his niche and is running with it.
Well we are on the same page now, sort of. Yes almost all of his previous games are basically on same concept, slight changes on milfy city is that MC is the one being chased.

But production quality is best of the best , so basically this Gordon is cooking the best meth and doesn't need to change recipe (not the greatest analogy i know).

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
I played the android version on my phone a bit and i didnt had any issues,maybe you don't meet the requirements or have enough space to finish the install.

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
Well we are on the same page now, sort of. Yes almost all of his previous games are basically on same concept, slight changes on milfy city is that MC is the one being chased.

But production quality is best of the best , so basically this Gordon is cooking the best meth and doesn't need to change recipe (not the greatest analogy i know).
I agree with what you're saying about milf city having some slight changes that are outright improvements, ren'py for one is a better program to be using for ICSTOR's typical game type, the MC being legal looking is nice too and of course the slow build in image quality (which was already pretty damn good) have lead to Milf City being one of the better games on here at the moment.

As for the meth analogy, i get you and your not wrong.

Vaassaa

Feb 17, 2018
Don't mistake this for a "when is it coming" question, but I can't remember whether he updated it from 90% to 100% - testing, or he kept it at 90% while testing? I was just thinking today that it should take a week or so of testing, but I honestly can't remember if ICSTOR declared when testing began the last few versions.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Don't mistake this for a "when is it coming" question, but I can't remember whether he updated it from 90% to 100% - testing, or he kept it at 90% while testing? I was just thinking today that it should take a week or so of testing, but I honestly can't remember if ICSTOR declared when testing began the last few versions.
Testing begins at 100% update completion.

snxb1234

Jun 12, 2018
I just started to play this game so sorry if this already been asked. But why main character calls his mom Linda? Is she his step mom ? And are both Sara and Caroline Main Characters sisters ? In the beginning Main Character says Sara is his friend.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I just started to play this game so sorry if this already been asked. But why main character calls his mom Linda? Is she his step mom ? And are both Sara and Caroline Main Characters sisters ? In the beginning Main Character says Sara is his friend.
Download the incest patch !!!

Reactions: Namco15

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Link to incest patch is in first post.

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Also, for questions you probably know have been asked/answered, use the thread search bar in the upper right.

Reactions: Khada
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes