JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
It's been quite a long wait for this update, but I'm sure it will be worth it. It's still one of the high quality ones out there and by some margin.

Reactions: Namco15

Tezon

Jun 16, 2018
I know it may not happen....but i wish we get it within the weekend.....Before its over that is..........

JinXXX

Jul 12, 2017
Celia and Caroline. IMO only characters that makes the game worth it. Then there's those two classic clichés, virgin little sister and ridiculously horny mom, who wants to suck your dick right from the start. + She looks like a complete prostitute. What a waste! Considering the tools dev has.

Tanatoswrath

Jun 4, 2018
Yeah, Celia and Caroline have best bodies so far) Also wish there was repeatable scene with blonde secretary at Bob's work, kind of "Fuck right here or i start blackmailing and tell dad who stole his contracts"

NeinSchroid

Jul 25, 2017
Celia and Caroline. IMO only characters that makes the game worth it. Then there's those two classic clichés, virgin little sister and ridiculously horny mom, who wants to suck your dick right from the start. + She looks like a complete prostitute. What a waste! Considering the tools dev has.
if you say so, at least respect the devs...

Reactions: Namco15

eike2000

May 9, 2017
It'll be better if have "daily sex (fuck)" with command, not only just an erotical event. I mean, if some one (F-character) has corrupted enought, she'll be there at that time and, mc coming, chose opt, and ... relax

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes