Volta

Apr 27, 2017
Personally i'd like to see repeatable scene, but to be honest since there are replay options i'm not too bothered, i'd rather have a couple of scenes for each character before setting up repeatable scenes but that's just my preference, though in a couple of the sneek peeks it seems ICSTOR may have added a new UI element that works with repeatable scenes so you may be pleasantly surprised in this update @eike2000

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
I agree, Icstor does a good job with the scene gallery, so the priority should definitely be new content. And he's already included a handful of repeating scenes, so more will probably come. In my opinion they greatly improve the replay-ability of a game, since they're so much more immersive than a gallery, so I think most devs understand their importance. Look at Summertime Saga and Man of the House, these both feature re-playable scenes that develop and change with repetition, which is truly one of my favorite things. Mythic Manor is also starting to include repeating scenes. I hope this trend grows more.

What's the new UI element that was in the sneak peek?
It was Caroline asleep with an icon box next to her, it was quite a few pages ago but if i find it i'll repost it.

Edit: OK it took a few minutes but i found it: Exampl2.jpg
if i remember the original poster mentioned that ICSTOR said it was a new feature that was still in testing, frankly it's the biggest change that will likely come in this update if it's ready in time.

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
It was Caroline asleep with an icon box next to her, it was quite a few pages ago but if i find it i'll repost it.

Edit: OK it took a few minutes but i found it: View attachment 137967
if i remember the original poster mentioned that ICSTOR said it was a new feature that was still in testing, frankly it's the biggest change that will likely come in this update if it's ready in time.
Wakey wakey no more rapey XD

Glorious Cat

Jul 25, 2017

Edit: OK it took a few minutes but i found it: View attachment 137967
I hope to see a better UI, less intrusive and more compact if possible.

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
Are there any other games as good as this?

I've played milf's villa, DoD, and DmD. none of them are as good. Even if ithe game isn't as good, I love sci fi. Any recs?
Milf City has the advantage of being a recent game, it has an experienced dev at the helm who has both and good rendering hardware at his disposal, frankly there aren't many games on the indie side of things that can compete, if you haven;t go take a look at some of the LOP stuff, very high quality renders though overall game quality varies, i'd recommend seducing the throne for renders personally.

i personally love some of the more obviously indie games that are on here, I'd recommend acting lessons, DoD and superpowered, they all exceed Milf city in one area or another but sadly can't compete as a complete package. As for Sci-Fi there is starship inna, not my cup of tea but you may like it.

Basically ICSTOR with Milf City is the man to beat right now, when sin (DoD dev) releases his new game midnight paradise we may see a challenger to that title but until then i don't think we will.

May 23, 2018
Are there any other games as good as this?

I've played milf's villa, DoD, and DmD. none of them are as good. Even if ithe game isn't as good, I love sci fi. Any recs?
If you are interested in taboo games like MC,I suggest you try out Sisterly Lust,Dirty Pool or Bad Brother Saga.Also,View of Family is amazing game,but dev haven't updated game since february or march.Lately,he anounced that he curently works on new update of the game,so keep eye on it.

If you want some games that aren't related to incest,try Lancaster Boarding House,amazing and interesting game.

dato000

Nov 16, 2017
Guys I have a question about the download servers, why are they so $#"$#"#$ slow, at least to me, care to explain how can I have a decent download speed rate, mega only allows to download about 1 gb, you always go with premium or what??

With servers like nopy or nofile, and the others but Mega, I got like 10 kb/s is so damn slow, could you gimme a tip??

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Guys I have a question about the download servers, why are they so $#"$#"#$ slow, at least to me, care to explain how can I have a decent download speed rate, mega only allows to download about 1 gb, you always go with premium or what??

With servers like nopy or nofile, and the others but Mega, I got like 10 kb/s is so damn slow, could you gimme a tip??
I get more than 1gb with a free account. I dont know how you guys get so little data. I get over 4gb every 4hrs. Free account. No client downloaded on pc. Have app for phone as well. Never refered anybody. You guys are doing something wrong.....are u using mega for the download or ur browser?
If u meant 1mb/sec, then i still say i get more than that and still....have free account.

Reactions: fried and dato000

Dasati

May 30, 2017
Celia and Caroline. IMO only characters that makes the game worth it. Then there's those two classic clichés, virgin little sister and ridiculously horny mom, who wants to suck your dick right from the start. + She looks like a complete prostitute. What a waste! Considering the tools dev has.
Actually from what i've seen the normal cliche regarding the Mom in these type of games is that they're very reluctant. The MC usually has to do a lot of work, with the mom saying variations of "but we can't!" for quite awhile before anything happens. A mom like Linda who lusts for her son from the get go is the exception not the norm in my experience.

dato000

Nov 16, 2017
I get more than 1gb with a free account. I dont know how you guys get so little data. I get over 4gb every 4hrs. Free account. No client downloaded on pc. Have app for phone as well. Never refered anybody. You guys are doing something wrong.....are u using mega for the download or ur browser?
If u meant 1mb/sec, then i still say i get more than that and still....have free account.
I was trying to download at first with JDownloader, then browser (chrome, firefox, chromium) with a free account and with anon download from mega, mega download speed is ok, but damn they limit the file download to 1 Gb, it sucks man

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
I was trying to download at first with JDownloader, then browser (chrome, firefox, chromium) with a free account and with anon download from mega, mega download speed is ok, but damn they limit the file download to 1 Gb, it sucks man
Nope. Im telling ya, doing something wrong. Put the app on phone and see if that works. Plus, register an account on ur pc but dont need to download the client. I use the phone app to download and i get almost 6gb every 4 to 6 hours.
Plus, if u use a vpn, just change ur isp. It'll reset ur data.
Example: corruption took me about 5mins to download using mega. Thats over 4 gb.

dato000

Nov 16, 2017
Nope. Im telling ya, doing something wrong. Put the app on phone and see if that works. Plus, register an account on ur pc but dont need to download the client. I use the phone app to download and i get almost 6gb every 4 to 6 hours.
Plus, if u use a vpn, just change ur isp. It'll reset ur data.
Example: corruption took me less than 5mins to download using mega. Thats over gb.
What app?? mega app? so you download the file on you phone and then you pass the file on your pc??

Reactions: E-Dog
3.70 star(s) 410 Votes