• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
U

User_897603

Is there any other game on this site with this level of quality? This game is the best in term of graphic. Wonderful work.
Timestamps and My Cute Roommate (formerly cousin) have really good animations and renders. Bonus that my Cute Roommate is complete and has tons of sex.

Reactions: Edelheld

symxxx

Sep 24, 2017
Can you post the full traceback I can't see the error name in that image (ScriptError: Name ???)
Seeing the rest of that text may help.
btw i already move the file from youkouse file to desktop but still traceback said youkosou

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Knowing Bob fetishes he probably likes to get cucked just doesn't realise that yet.

Timestamps and My Cute Roommate (formerly cousin) have really good animations and renders. Bonus that my Cute Roommate is complete and has tons of sex.
My cute roommate has more grinding and bad navigation systems than sex scenes. (n)

Last edited:
Reactions: K18
U

User_897603

Knowing Bob fetishes he probably likes to get cucked just doesn't realise that yet.

My cute roommate has more grinding and bad navigation systems than sex scenes. (n)
I had no problem with the walkthrough. You can whip through easily. I think calling it grindy is unfair. My definition of grind is having to repeat the same action over and over to unlock an event like a pavlovian dog trying to get a reward. Big brother fits that definition to a tee. I found the navigation easy. There's a map and you teleport around. Sometimes you have to go to a place at the right time and that's what the guide is for. I could start from the beginning and finish the game in 30 with a walkthrough. Even if you're familiar with BB it will take hours because you have no control over unlocking and event to progress and just have to keep doing it.

Last edited by a moderator:

dhrime

Oct 2, 2017
Guys I put a save from end of 0.4c into the saves folder but it does not appear in game (it doesn't work). How can I fix that?
If it is because it's from previous update, can you please share a save from beginning of 0.5b

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
btw i already move the file from youkouse file to desktop but still traceback said youkosou
Honestly I'm stumped I have no idea whats wrong I would have thought the issue was with the directory path but if you've already moved the game to the desktop then...???
The only thing I can suggest you try is to unzip a new copy of the game to the desktop and see if that works, if not maybe someone else can offer you better advice.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Guys I put a save from end of 0.4c into the saves folder but it does not appear in game (it doesn't work). How can I fix that?
If it is because it's from previous update, can you please share a save from beginning of 0.5b
You forgot to delete the random numbers at the beginning of the save file.

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
It's very clearly a story driven game, and the father's treatment is a pretty important point that is being built upon at the moment. You must either be trolling or have skipped a lot to not have noticed that.
Especially if you don't "cover up" in your bedroom in the last scene.
Dad going into "meltdown" and Linda "distraught" and leaving the MC dangling... (again!) ;-)

But if you chose to "cover up" then Dad is a happy bunny, and an ignorant one to boot, for not know what was actually taking place beneath the covers, but happy knowing that the MC was getting his rocks off, but not knowing who with!

Split storyline in the next update(s)?
And if so, if you take the "bed covers off" branch what repercussions will there be after being caught with your cock in Linda's mouth have with the rest of the family, if you follow said "caught with "your dick in Linda's mouth" (possible?) story-line branch.
Will Linda kick Bob out and then wait for the troubled waters to abate and resume "play"?

Somehow I don't think that will be an issue, as no doubt Linda would go into one with Bob and put him in his place.
Cucked or what!?

Over to you, and moreover it's over to Icstor....

DzanX666

Sep 10, 2018
Hey guys.. Im playing the android version for this updates (0.5)
Since im restarting the game cz my saved data was gone, I think i find some bugs on black desk in class room, after taking the key i cant go back

any help?

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Which is why i almost felt like shit for cucking him. I just want some quality batshit insane writing from ICSTOR (IS 1-2, Milf's Villa), and not the family drama.
Batshit insane writing and little kid rapey douche MC from past ICSTOR titles are the worst parts of these games. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: morpheusahrms
3.80 star(s) 406 Votes