WizzJizz1

Mar 18, 2018
Hey guys, I've run into a small problem here. On Linda's storyline, there's a part very early on, where you discover a book in her bedroom shelf after peeping on her and Bob at night. This is after you've asked Bob three times for money. However, when I entered her bedroom, I couldn't find any books on her shelf. Am I missing something, or is my game glitched somehow? I started a new save to run into the same problem. Am I just not seeing the book? I remember finding the book easily back in version 0.4c.
Thanks everyone! Any help is appreciated.

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
hey guys finally finished my very first playthrough of this game (thx to the walkthrough). I wanted to know, is there a steady update pace here ? like monthly or every two months or is it "when it's done" ?
Also in case of second option, do we usually have to wait like 3-4 months between updates here ? or is it going relatively quickly ?

Thank you :)

May 8, 2018
hey guys finally finished my very first playthrough of this game (thx to the walkthrough). I wanted to know, is there a steady update pace here ? like monthly or every two months or is it "when it's done" ?
Also in case of second option, do we usually have to wait like 3-4 months between updates here ? or is it going relatively quickly ?

Thank you :)
To get such a high-quality updates, it takes a lot of time, so you'll have to wait just as we all are waiting for. I do not know exactly, but Icstor seems to update every 2 and a half to 3 months.

Last edited:
Reactions: SDaddy666

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Anyone got a save from the end of 0.4? lost it somehow
See Here -

You could have just used the Search it's quicker than hoping someone else will do it for you

Archiball

Aug 3, 2017
Is there any other game on this site with this level of quality? This game is the best in term of graphic. Wonderful work.

american

Apr 24, 2017
Quick review about the new update -

1) It what if promised, a very dedicated storyline for Linda which showed some genuine character development, including the internal conflicts. However her hatred and disinterest towards Bob is not so clear and perhaps, unjustified. Sure in the looks department, he's leagues away from Linda, that doesn't make him a bad person.

2) I'm guessing Bob questioning MC about his girlfriend and her description had to do with his suspicion levels. Would they play into the game going fwd?

3) MC asking Linda about pregnancy. This is edging on the borderline of fantasy/reality. The incest shown in the game itself is taking fantasy to dizzying heights but pregnancy is taking it to slightly darker turn, in my opinion. Hope this aspect doesn't come to play in future updates

4) MC asking Linda about dating Sara/Caroline. Both are his immediate sisters and while the relationships have previously been explored on a 1-1 level between MC and Sara/Caroline/Linda, does this question mean there would be further complications between these 4? Very tantalising & has a sense of real danger but it would depend on how deep in character development ICSTOR intend to go?

5)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Excited for the next chapter.
Thank you Bro

M>A>M

Sep 20, 2018
I am rather enjoying daughter for desert. It is a VN game. Not as good in in detail, but a close 2nd from my experience. The story line is interesting. It even has its comic relief part form a fat Italian detective named Mortelli. You can download the game in 12 different parts that makes the download easy. It has mini games. I am on chapter 7 and there are so far no consequences for having sex with every possible person you can. Up to that point you don't need alternative saves, other then chapter 3 for the one night stand. If you want to see both women. The game is also voiced!

bob danio

Sep 16, 2017
Sorry, I do not want to read and 700+ post ... but how do you win the mini-game on the desk of bob, in the company? thanks

3.70 star(s) 409 Votes