freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Was fun while it lasted, I can't get past the document sorting minigame. I'll try again in the morning but the table was still full of papers when time ended.

Blade221

Aug 6, 2018
Dayum i feel sorry for bob. He's a cool guy and im doing his wife behind his back... Deffinitly not cool.

Erochan

Dec 16, 2018
Has there been any word on March updates? Nothing has been posted that I have seen on patreon about it.

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
or ManicMinxy probably...both good graphic for characters and still "busy working on stuff"

Well, all the developers are delaying the update; one got sick of another. Mother died. ManicMinxy also had problems, so. But anyway, at least Discord wrote guys, I have problems, so don't expect any updates soon.

Vamori

Oct 19, 2018
or ManicMinxy probably...both good graphic for characters and still "busy working on stuff"
That dude is something uniqe, he tells this story for year or something, iam already forgot about him. But iam trust in Icstor, unlike Veq who release 20 min of gameplay updates which was in development for 6 month or espesially MM who permanently busy with stuff, Icstor provide top quality amount of content.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes