Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
I can't continue to support the creator with such slow progress. People are complaining about people complaining about the long-ass time it's taking for this update, but come on now, this is a thread for discussing the game and that's just about the only thing to discuss right now. It's perfectly valid for people to complain, especially when they're raking in at least $10 grand a month.

I'm gonna support DrPinkCake's Patreon instead, I think. He should have more supporters.

No it's not valid at all. You're getting a free game with no investment on your part so what are you complaining about? It's taking too long for you? Too bad. He works at his own time and schedule and even if he had free time 24/7 he's not required to work around the clock just to satisfy impatient people.

CarbonBlue

Developer of Unleashed
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
No it's not valid at all. You're getting a free game with no investment on your part so what are you complaining about? It's taking too long for you? Too bad. He works at his own time and schedule and even if he had free time 24/7 he's not required to work around the clock just to satisfy impatient people.
You did read that first sentence where I said I can't continue to support the creator, right? I did support icstor on Patreon. No longer.

Bish91

Sep 1, 2017
This game is a dream come true for those who have foot fetish, the character models are amazing and their feet are something else, terrific. I also appreciate the variety that the game presents you foot fetish situations, I was only expecting footjobs but having the option to pour wine into Linda's feet was great. Is there more situations like that? Like, feet related besides footjobs? I only did the twins, Sarah and Linda storyline.
Haha I completely agree the amount of times I think oohh Is he gonna suck on her toes while she masturbates or something! But it never happens :mad:

Reactions: z3212

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Was fun while it lasted, I can't get past the document sorting minigame. I'll try again in the morning but the table was still full of papers when time ended.

Blade221

Aug 6, 2018
Dayum i feel sorry for bob. He's a cool guy and im doing his wife behind his back... Deffinitly not cool.

Erochan

Dec 16, 2018
Has there been any word on March updates? Nothing has been posted that I have seen on patreon about it.

3.80 star(s) 404 Votes