vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
or ManicMinxy probably...both good graphic for characters and still "busy working on stuff"

Well, all the developers are delaying the update; one got sick of another. Mother died. ManicMinxy also had problems, so. But anyway, at least Discord wrote guys, I have problems, so don't expect any updates soon.

Vamori

Oct 19, 2018
or ManicMinxy probably...both good graphic for characters and still "busy working on stuff"
That dude is something uniqe, he tells this story for year or something, iam already forgot about him. But iam trust in Icstor, unlike Veq who release 20 min of gameplay updates which was in development for 6 month or espesially MM who permanently busy with stuff, Icstor provide top quality amount of content.

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
Just chill.
Take other dev 4 months work and look at that and look what ICSTOR did in same time.
This is not the case. Just the same ICCreations regularly publishes and previews and actively communicates with subscribers to the discord. But since winter there is no news and only two previews of Caroline, this is just ridiculous.

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
That dude is something uniqe, he tells this story for year or something, iam already forgot about him. But iam trust in Icstor, unlike Veq who release 20 min of gameplay updates which was in development for 6 month or espesially MM who permanently busy with stuff, Icstor provide top quality amount of content.
MM initially said that he is a student and updates can be released irregularly, he made two updates, but did not publish them because he found his future games terrible depends on his upcoming update and he understands that, well, we hope that MM will do everything right and we will have a lot of interesting update at least 2 game days

Vamori

Oct 19, 2018
MM initially said that he is a student and updates can be released irregularly, he made two updates, but did not publish them because he found his future games terrible depends on his upcoming update and he understands that, well, we hope that MM will do everything right and we will have a lot of interesting update at least 2 game days
Iam not demanding anything from him, but there 99% of devs with regural job and they are making their games in free time, i dont think that studying is taking more time than job. Maybe MM studying at three universities at the same time huh?

Jude6

Sep 17, 2017
It is worth noting -
Icstor doesn't update his progress tracker every day, he does it in fits and starts.
Some people come here from threads like Summertime Saga where DarkCookie has a whole segmented progress tracker for each area of development, and it goes up incrementally.

Milfy City's progress bar is at 60% right now - but when it changes it will likely jump to 80% or 90%.

Aust3r3

Sep 23, 2018
It is worth noting -
Icstor doesn't update his progress tracker every day, he does it in fits and starts.
Some people come here from threads like Summertime Saga where DarkCookie has a whole segmented progress tracker for each area of development, and it goes up incrementally.

Milfy City's progress bar is at 60% right now - but when it changes it will likely jump to 80% or 90%.
I really doubt if it won't jump to a couple 10% forward and if it's at 70% he should make it be 70% by now.

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
Iam not demanding anything from him, but there 99% of devs with regural job and they are making their games in free time, i dont think that studying is taking more time than job. Maybe MM studying at three universities at the same time huh?
Hi Maniacs!
I know... I've been away for too long!
I know you are all anticipating a substantial update for Perverted Hotel! Here is what I'll say about that:
In the past, I gave a date on patreon on when I expected an update will be posted. This was a mistake seeing that at that time I haven't even finished that update. The date acted as essentially a deadline to me. I thought that it would motivate me to fully complete the update by that time but what ended up happening was, the work got so overwhelming I missed two deadlines that I set out for myself!
With that said, all I could say is since my family issues have cleared since the end of December, and I finished my semester of university late November, this means that I'm finally getting time to work on the game semi-full time!
While I still have my regular casual job that I have to do, I think my progress will still be a bit quicker that what it was in the last few months (which was... almost no updates at all xD)
I'm going to try and be more active on Patreon and Discord. I think the most damaging thing I did to this community was not posting an update but rather refusing to communicate altogether. I am going to try and change that !
In addition to all that, this time, I'm only going to post a date on when an update will come out once I've finished the game. This would give me time to preemptively work on the next update, and potentially for it to be beta-tested more often.
Thanks everyone ^-^

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Hi Maniacs!
I know... I've been away for too long!
I know you are all anticipating a substantial update for Perverted Hotel! Here is what I'll say about that:
In the past, I gave a date on patreon on when I expected an update will be posted. This was a mistake seeing that at that time I haven't even finished that update. The date acted as essentially a deadline to me. I thought that it would motivate me to fully complete the update by that time but what ended up happening was, the work got so overwhelming I missed two deadlines that I set out for myself!
With that said, all I could say is since my family issues have cleared since the end of December, and I finished my semester of university late November, this means that I'm finally getting time to work on the game semi-full time!
While I still have my regular casual job that I have to do, I think my progress will still be a bit quicker that what it was in the last few months (which was... almost no updates at all xD)
I'm going to try and be more active on Patreon and Discord. I think the most damaging thing I did to this community was not posting an update but rather refusing to communicate altogether. I am going to try and change that !
In addition to all that, this time, I'm only going to post a date on when an update will come out once I've finished the game. This would give me time to preemptively work on the next update, and potentially for it to be beta-tested more often.
Thanks everyone ^-^
Wrong thread, I guess you meant to post this to not the Milfy City thread.

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
[QUOTE = "Hones, post: 1696914, member: 811179"] Неправильная тема, я думаю, вы хотели опубликовать это в не в теме Milfy City. [/ QUOTE]

I know we just had a discussion about a perverted hotel

Vamori

Oct 19, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ok, but there was 8 months without update, and all he got for now is around 50% of the new update done, even with studying and job (and ofc family problems), 50 percents in 8 months, just think about it! (and lets be honest, his whole game is no match for Icstor's (who's really a trustworthy dev) MilfyCity) Reminder: iam not whimping, or demand anything from him, he was just an example of typical dev with endless problems nowadays. Also, i think we should stop talking about MM here, we'r just making a mess in the thread=/

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

zigzagon

May 5, 2017
Can someone tell me real quick what was added in 0.5c? I have 0.4c currently.
So you can see yellow area, but can't see blue one ?

imstupid2.png

Changelog:

v0.5c
- Bugfixes

v0.5b
- 800 new renders!
- 60 new animations!
- Relation up to 4 with Linda!
- Two new additional scenes with Linda at night
- New locations
- Two new characters
- New secret cards
- Five new scenes in the gallery
- A few changes in the pool minigame

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Well, sort of. They're part of the Linda path, so if you ignore them you'll stall on the Linda path. If you're interested in Linda, you'll need to power through them.
For the Linda path I'm fairly sure you only have to speak to Zuri twice at Bobs office and then you can just ignore them right?
I could be wrong I'm not really interested in Linda but I did have a quick playthough of it.

3.80 star(s) 404 Votes