goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
For the Linda path I'm fairly sure you only have to speak to Zuri twice at Bobs office and then you can just ignore them right?
I could be wrong I'm not really interested in Linda but I did have a quick playthough of it.
I don't know. I am interested in them, so I finished the path.

bobblehead92

May 15, 2018
guys i think i encountered some problem. i stuck in a place where i cant proced to next step.
ie i cant proceed linda path and bobs path (ie getting a job)
sara is stuck in her room
im making some progress with caroline ( i gave her 200 dollars)

let me know what i have to do
also note i downloaded new patch and it continued from previous save from 0.4c

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Well, sort of. They're part of the Linda path, so if you ignore them you'll stall on the Linda path. If you're interested in Linda, you'll need to power through them.
I'm very interested in Linda, there shall be no stalling! :D

Thanks.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Linda is the best mom ever fwiw. (y)

Oddly enough the boy freaked out over her while pursuing his sisters quite aggressively. :D

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
Linda is the best mom ever fwiw. (y)

Oddly enough the boy freaked out over her while pursuing his sisters quite aggressively. :D
I think it's because it was him chasing the sisters. More or less living the fantasy.
He struggles with the idea that someone like mum would want to pursue him.
Especially after the Celia episode, he doesn't expect a mature woman to want him.
Typical teenage boy thinking...

Reactions: freedom.call

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
I think it's because it was him chasing the sisters. More or less living the fantasy.
He struggles with the idea that someone like mum would want to pursue him.
Especially after the Celia episode, he doesn't expect a mature woman to want him.
Typical teenage boy thinking...
Good point, I think so too. Unless he's doing the chasing he's clueless.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Wow almost 4 months and the update still at 60%, this sure is a slow pace (turtle pace) development, I know the game to have quality requires time but for the time we wait the amount of content of the update is a huge factor too. (Lets pray that the update comes at the end of the next month)

Reactions: Xpado Justice

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Wow almost 4 months and the update still at 60%, this sure is a slow pace (turtle pace) development, I know the game to have quality requires time but for the time we wait the amount of content of the update is a huge factor too. (Lets pray that the update comes at the end of the next month)
3 months not 4 months. Last game came out on December 22nd.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
3 months not 4 months. Last game came out on December 22nd.
Yea i dont consider that xmas episode part of the game (which wasnt that great) so its almost 4 months for this game not 3 months but that will depend on ur and other people perspective (respect ur answer).

Reactions: Xpado Justice

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Yea i dont consider that xmas episode part of the game (which wasnt that great) so its almost 4 months for this game not 3 months but that will depend on ur and other people perspective (respect ur answer).
You can consider it not part of the game, but his team was working on it from the release of 0.5b to the release of the Xmas episode, then they took some time off. They've been working on 0.6 for about 2 months.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
You may not consider it part of the game, which is true it is a standalone special but you need to remember and take in to account that the dev was working on that special to release it for Christmas so he obviously wasn't working on the 0.6 update during that time and then he had a vacation to spend time with his family for the holidays (can you really fault him for that).
If you take all of this in to account then it's obvious why the update may seem to take longer than others while in actuality it isn't.

cc31

Nov 21, 2018
I don't know if somebody has assumed the consideration of integrating fully animated scenes for future updates instead of 1,2 secs loops since that was one of ICSTOR's goals in his patreon page and was met. Maybe this is resulting in an unusual longer rendering time.

Reactions: Joland

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
So what's you point? Why should we care how many patrons there are?

3.80 star(s) 405 Votes