NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
He definitely deserved the break, especially seeing as he has been doing this for 4 years straight without a single major break and it's taking a toll on his health.

There is absolutely nothing to complain about here, he will even pause the patreon for a month or two. So just give the man some time and space, once he is done he is gonna come back more motivated than ever.

One really good piece of news IMO is the getting rid of character polls, all that did was force him to focus on specific characters while many others got ignored. My biggest concern about this game has always been that we are moving way too fast with the 3 main female characters(Linda, Caroline, Sarah) while others are largely or entirely ignored. I mean the therapist has been introduced since day one and was suppose to be a pretty big character on her own but we haven't done anything with her and there are a few girls around the school primarily that were introduced but are completely ignored, also anyone remember the neighbors? You know that mom that spanked her daughter that we spied on with the binoculars several updates ago? Yea that was also left way behind.

It's a good thing to have percentages so that we can take smaller steps with certain characters, instead of making these large updates primarily focus on 1-2 characters and move their stories quite a bit which results in smaller characters getting ignored entirely.

Now all that's left is to deal with the sea of comments asking "when's the next update?" or "is this game abandoned?" for the next couple of months, which is why i will also be taking a break from this thread until Icstor comes back. Best of luck to everyone.

Edit: To all the people already speculating behind his reasoning and those making predictions of him finishing the game entirely with the next couple of updates. You are whats wrong with these forums, you spread false rumors and nutcase conspiracy theories and do nothing but further spread paranoia among other users. To think that a man that has been working on these games for 4 years, someone that makes tens of thousands of dollars on it each month is just gonna quit making the game prematurely is nothing short of insane to me. No he is not gonna quit making these games or even this game in particular in the next couple of updates. I suspect we still have a far way to go with this game and ICSTOR has no rhyme or reason to just abandon it in the next couple of updates.

JohnDoeJoe

Apr 24, 2017
It’s not right for me to get paid when I’m not working
The moment when you realized he's not only incredibly talented, but also has a great personality and you just increased your pledge to say: Yes, you are and thank you for your work.

Joland

Apr 25, 2018
These 4-5 months will fly by if you take your mind off this game. Stop visiting the forum, stop going to ICSTOR's Patreon, hide the game in some folder and never ever open it until the next update. Trust me, it will work better for you.

PS: Here's some Linda lookalike (body and hair, face not so much) that you might be interested in

Light_Yagami

Feb 22, 2018
I just finished the game and it's really good, the animations in this game are amazing. So far I enjoyed playing it and I can't wait for the next Update.

comedorniilista

Mar 24, 2019
How can I activate the console? The link is broken and I need money, can't grind it because I lost it all and can't work at the shop anymore.

3.80 star(s) 405 Votes