• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

lian11

Mar 25, 2019
Hi, could you tell me the maximum points relationship with all the girls?
Mom 4/5
Caro 4/5
Sara 3/5
Teacher 2/5
Aunt 3/5
right? Or am I missing something?

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
Hi, could you tell me the maximum points relationship with all the girls?
Mom 4/5
Caro 4/5
Sara 3/5
Teacher 2/5
Aunt 3/5
right? Or am I missing something?
What you have, scorewise, is correct for now. Maximum points will be altered, according to Icstor's comment the other day. As the next update, when it is put out, will no doubt increase Caroline's score to 5/5, and he says that her part in the story, and her storyline will not stop there. Ergo a new scoring system will be used, along with a few other tweaks.

And before people whinge, I'm posting this from Icstor's Patreon page, for the benefit of liv10, and others who no doubt want to ask the same Q's

Hi everyone, it’s about damn time I gave you all an update. I’m not gonna lie, I’ve been having a few problems in my personal life which have taken a toll on my health. It’s now been more than FOUR full years that I’ve been developing adult games without taking a vacation. (Not even once!)
I’m completely broken and exhausted, so I need a break to recover. I’ll be taking a month or two away from developing to get my health back on track. I really am sorry to each and every one of you who believed in me - I pushed myself too hard.
I don’t want to put out shitty updates with no actual passion behind them. In fact, the reason I started making games was for the love of it, they might not have been perfect, but I always gave those games the best of my ability at the time.
It’s not right for me to get paid when I’m not working, so at the beginning of next month the following will happen:

I WILL PAUSE MY PATREON PAGE AT THE BEGINNING OF THE NEXT MONTH FOR ONE OR TWO MONTHS. NO ONE WILL BE CHARGED WITHIN THAT TIME UNTIL I COME BACK AND UNPAUSE MY PAGE. I SHOULD RETURN IN MAY OR JUNE.
Of course, I want to be fair and do my best for my loyal fans. Everyone who pledged this month is going to get the next update with Caroline and Celia for free!

I know that many of you really like the characters I have created. I promise that I’ll finish every single one’s story, but to do that we need to change a little how the game is made. For example no more character polls. I’ll create updates for characters that I’m in the mood for writing about. This should help me avoid getting burned out again.
The second change that we’re probably going to implement is changing relationship points to percentage points. (0-100%) This will allow me to work on more characters, as well as adding content to other characters without needing to make massive updates for them. This will hopefully make a lot of people happy - your favourite character that was always skipped now has a much greater chance to receive content.

What about the polls now?
- Polls will focus on different aspects of the game. What kind of poses would you like? Animation angles? Small story aspects? Styles of pubic hair on the girls?
If you have any more ideas for good polls please let me know. I’m open to giving Patrons like you more control of aesthetical side of the game. :)

The final question that I noticed cropping up a lot of times was:
What about Caroline after she reaches 5/5. Is it over!? No more Caroline!?

The short answer is absolutely not! Reaching 5/5 will NOT end the story for a main character. It will open two different paths to choose, but I prefer keeping these as a surprise for the players. I’m sure you will all be more than happy with what I have planned.

Current progress:
The current progress of the next version is 60% because I predominantly worked on Caroline. There’s are about 600 renders with her. Some of them were really hard to make, but also very very sexy. I’m not pausing my Patreon page now because I’m still trying to finish her content this month. The longest scenes are done, but I can’t promise that I’ll manage to do that, and if I’m not sure I even want to release an update with just her alone. Here’s all the current previews I published. Please be sure to follow me on Discord because I’m there very often online.

Conclusion:
-I will be taking a break for 1-2 months due to health issues.
-I will pause my Patreon account during this time so you will NOT be charged.
-Caroline has 600+ renders already done.
-Everyone who pledged for this month will be getting the next Caroline and Celia update for free.

Thank you again for your continued support over the past four years. I really appreciate it.
I’ll be back in good health and working at full speed come May/June.
I’ll see you all then, but if you want to chat feel free to hop onto my Discord server.
All the best,
ICSTOR
Hi everyone, it’s about damn time I gave you all an update. I’m not gonna lie, I’ve been having a few problems in my personal life which have taken a toll on my health. It’s now been more than FOUR full years that I’ve been developing adult games without taking a vacation. (Not even once!)
I’m completely broken and exhausted, so I need a break to recover. I’ll be taking a month or two away from developing to get my health back on track. I really am sorry to each and every one of you who believed in me - I pushed myself too hard.
I don’t want to put out shitty updates with no actual passion behind them. In fact, the reason I started making games was for the love of it, they might not have been perfect, but I always gave those games the best of my ability at the time.
It’s not right for me to get paid when I’m not working, so at the beginning of next month the following will happen:

I WILL PAUSE MY PATREON PAGE AT THE BEGINNING OF THE NEXT MONTH FOR ONE OR TWO MONTHS. NO ONE WILL BE CHARGED WITHIN THAT TIME UNTIL I COME BACK AND UNPAUSE MY PAGE. I SHOULD RETURN IN MAY OR JUNE.
Of course, I want to be fair and do my best for my loyal fans. Everyone who pledged this month is going to get the next update with Caroline and Celia for free!

I know that many of you really like the characters I have created. I promise that I’ll finish every single one’s story, but to do that we need to change a little how the game is made. For example no more character polls. I’ll create updates for characters that I’m in the mood for writing about. This should help me avoid getting burned out again.
The second change that we’re probably going to implement is changing relationship points to percentage points. (0-100%) This will allow me to work on more characters, as well as adding content to other characters without needing to make massive updates for them. This will hopefully make a lot of people happy - your favourite character that was always skipped now has a much greater chance to receive content.

What about the polls now?
- Polls will focus on different aspects of the game. What kind of poses would you like? Animation angles? Small story aspects? Styles of pubic hair on the girls?
If you have any more ideas for good polls please let me know. I’m open to giving Patrons like you more control of aesthetical side of the game. :)

The final question that I noticed cropping up a lot of times was:
What about Caroline after she reaches 5/5. Is it over!? No more Caroline!?

The short answer is absolutely not! Reaching 5/5 will NOT end the story for a main character. It will open two different paths to choose, but I prefer keeping these as a surprise for the players. I’m sure you will all be more than happy with what I have planned.

Current progress:
The current progress of the next version is 60% because I predominantly worked on Caroline. There’s are about 600 renders with her. Some of them were really hard to make, but also very very sexy. I’m not pausing my Patreon page now because I’m still trying to finish her content this month. The longest scenes are done, but I can’t promise that I’ll manage to do that, and if I’m not sure I even want to release an update with just her alone. Here’s all the current previews I published. Please be sure to follow me on Discord because I’m there very often online.

As a side note this is from his Discord channelICSTOR Yesterday at 23:42

@Beowulfgar Probably yes. My plan is to release version 0.6 with Caroline, Celia and probably neighbors. I could release Caroline content this month since she's almost finished but without any animations. I don't really want to do that.

So when "normal service" returns (Icstor is well and back to work, then I'll resume on here) I
'll more than likely be about in other threads, but not so much in this one for the time being. [But I could be lurking...]

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
@N7 Could you or other mod lock this thread until ICSTOR is back? I hate to see this thread to be filled with misinformation and toxic posts.
Honestly, if there are posts like this then ICSTOR would be the cause of them. I mean, if he just took the 2 weeks to finish Caroline animations and release a Caroline only update before taking the extended vacation, then most people wouldn't have a problem with it. They would be happy, wish him well and hope to see him back when he's ready, but putting it all on hold when all it needs is two weeks to have a completed Caroline only update is not the way to leave.

Some of us have been paying for months now waiting for this highly anticipated update (Caroline) and have gotten nothing but a Christmas update that no one asked for. Him taking this 2 month vacation before releasing the update is insulting to the people who've been supporting him. The right thing to do would be take it AFTER he finished the update.

Then he's posting a bunch of previews in the last day or so and for what? To get people hyped up for his likely 2+ month vacation? LOL, come on... How stupid can someone be.

Right now from this news I probably give this game a few more updates max before it's abruptly ended. He will probably get enamored with some new characters or ideas he came up with over "vacation" for a new game, and Milfy City will have a rushed finish.

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
@N7 Could you or other mod lock this thread until ICSTOR is back? I hate to see this thread to be filled with misinformation and toxic posts.
We are not gonna close down the thread... however i have added the ICSTORs patreon post to the OP... that should (hopefully) keep the missinformation to a minimum.

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
We are not gonna close down the thread... however i have added the ICSTORs patreon post to the OP... that should (hopefully) keep the missinformation to a minimum.
Well played that man!

So do I now delete my post from a short while ago...?

I posted his Patreon post in a comment above this. lol

Kytolo Braven

Jul 3, 2017
I wish ICSTOR the best and I look forward to pledging to him after he returns and releases the update. He certainly deserves a break.

My only hope is that he doesn't decide to go off on another project before finishing this one, as someone noted above.

I also hope that the update's story isn't disjointed due to the hiatus--it's hard to pick up exactly where you left off, creatively, when you take that much time off.

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
I'm wondering what is this Forum's long term strategy and if they have any impact on the creators? Because this is more and more becoming a farce.. Not only that, it also follows the same scenario every time:
promising demo --> decent size- and content-wise regular updates for a few months --> solid patronage base and monthly income --> less regular, small updates --> excuse 1 --> even less regular, smaller updates --> excuse 2 --> dummy activity --> stalling or abandonment of the project.
If things continue this way, we're gonna end up in the point with every major title abandoned/on-hold and thousand of 0.1/demo crap.

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
This kinda reminds me of Angry Joe a year or two ago. During summer, he hasn't posted any game review for 2 months, and after this 2 month break he made a video saying he will take a 2 month break. :D So people started unsubscribe in masses, leaving him angry comments and tweets, down voting his videos and Joe didn't know how to react to that, and got angry at those people which made them pissed off even more. :D

I don't know what to think about it. I would like to see the "only Caroline" update and leaving the rest of the update for after the vacation, as it would appease everyone, I believe. The problem is, I don't know how many animations are planned, I don't want the animations to be rushed, and I don't know if he is in the creative state to make them as good as Linda's for example.

It would have been best, if he finished Caroline, then announced the vacation and released it as the 0.5.5 version and finished the 0.6 after he comes back. But I don't know him personally, nor how he works, so I can only guess.

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
I'm wondering what is this Forum's long term strategy and if they have any impact on the creators? Because this is more and more becoming a farce.. Not only that, it also follows the same scenario every time:
promising demo --> decent size- and content-wise regular updates for a few months --> solid patronage base and monthly income --> less regular, small updates --> excuse 1 --> even less regular, smaller updates --> excuse 2 --> dummy activity --> stalling or abandonment of the project.
If things continue this way, we're gonna end up in the point with every major title abandoned/on-hold and thousand of 0.1/demo crap.
Yeah, well, I always think that this is not the case of this and that creator, but I get proved wrong over and over again to the point that I don't support anybody anymore and just come here, look at the latest updates, sometimes check the watched list and just hope that I get something small and satisfying from time to time. 80% of games I was following are now on hold, abbandoned, or are getting milked with slow updates or are being remade. Only few got finished. I think, that the creators take on larger projects than they can manage. Hell, I myself have troubles finishing my master thesis, because I took too large theme and have to go through a ton of shit books and articles to find something useful for it. I am at the point that I must force myself to finish it. I think that the guys creating these types of games go through a similar thing.

Reactions: Big-T

J II D

Aug 22, 2018
I mean yeah.

I am not someone who expects a update every month or something like that, not at all.
I rather have a developer that takes 4 months for 1 update to do it right(Like with the previous update with this one).
Then a developer that produces some mediocre shit every month that barely worth playing(Like the game corruption).

I told my personal views of ICstor multiple times already so i won't do that again, but i don't believe for 1 second that ICstor will vanish completely.... This game being abandoned after the next update because he doesn't feel motivated for it anymore is the most probable scenario in my opinion.
Again, i really do hope it doesn't come to that.
Whatever issues i have with him as a developer stand loose from the amazing quality that this game has.

But blaming this on patreon is just way to simple.
Of course it's a platform that's way to easy to (ab)use, but the responsibility lies ultimately with the people who pay the creators themselves.

I am just currently thinking about removing all my pledges to everybody, and follow a brand new system..
I will only pay to a developer that i like after he/she produces another update.
If it took 3 months, i will pay 3 months worth of pledging and cancel my pledge right after that..... Simple as that.

If in ends up being another abandoned game.... Nothing lost.
Just tired of paying for empty promises and fairy-tales.

BadBoy6969

Mar 26, 2019
I am constantly getting an error screen appear with any actions I am doing right now. Does anyone know how to fix this?

3.80 star(s) 406 Votes