-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
When you're trying to find out the three company names to give to Zuri and Suri, is the 3rd company name supposed to link to our actual location? (ie, you live in L.A. so the name company starts with L.A.) or is the name given just a really spooky coincidence for me?
That would be creepy, but I don't think so. Nottingham Legal and Commercial Incorporated was what mine showed. Not a single one of those names' first letters matches with my current location. I think it's just randomly chosen from a list of possibilities.

Reactions: Jaun Karr

shran

Dec 26, 2016
Someone a few pages ago suggested trying "Adventures of Willy D" while you wait for an update. I followed his advice and now, frankly, I don't give a flying fuck about whether Milfy City ever releases a new version, despite the fact that I loved it initially.

AOWD is a funny game (laugh out loud funny sometimes) released by a guy who does regular (really, really regular) updates. It has oodles of good sex and it doesn't look like every other game on the market. Give it a go. Use the walkthrough for the first twenty minutes then work out the next six or eight hours of gameplay on your own.

https://f95zone.to/threads/adventures-of-willy-d-v0-34-nenad-asanovic.3423/

Suggestion: This game is this guy's living and he's only getting $1,500 a month on Patreon. If you download it, pledge him a couple of dollars for the updates that he provides pretty much like clockwork every month. You can find his Patreon page by searching Nenad Patreon. Give it a go; release all your stress about Milfy City and support an excellent developer. The fact that he's getting under a tenth of the income of Ictor is ridiculous. No, I have no links to him.
He's getting under a tenth of the income of icstor probably because the models looks like they are made on paint.

Im not a icstor fanboy but milfy city is on another league compared to 99,99% of the games here , not only the render are crazy good but animations , story , characters developpement.

Comparing icstor work to this game is pretty much a comparison between a bike to a lambo , both can be used to travel from point A to B but its not the same finition

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
He's getting under a tenth of the income of icstor probably because the models looks like they are made on paint.

Im not a icstor fanboy but milfy city is on another league compared to 99,99% of the games here , not only the render are crazy good but animations , story , characters developpement.

Comparing icstor work to this game is pretty much a comparison between a bike to a lambo , both can be used to travel from point A to B but its not the same finition
Yes, this frame from an animation in the upcoming version DEFINITELY looks like it was made in paint:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:rolleyes:

Dude, no need to bag on someone else's work like that. They're different games; I like both of them.

Jaun Karr

Mar 2, 2019
That would be creepy, but I don't think so. Nottingham Legal and Commercial Incorporated was what mine showed. Not a single one of those names' first letters matches with my current location. I think it's just randomly chosen from a list of possibilities.
That made me laugh my ass of when I read it. That is some next level paranoia.
As someone who lives and was born in Nottingham, it's still a bit weird seeing anything from the wider world outside of a Robin Hood film even mention this place.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017

Only the renders are crazy good, the best available. The stories are not very good in this game, however. In fact, the story is complete garbage. The initial plot about his embarrassing confession proceeded and then... nothing. It then became updates about a single character and the resulting sex. A character is brought in, a bit of development, sex... gone. There is no real continuity, even Linda's character is not well done. And hers is the most developed character. The kissing animation is really good. The rest are not that great at all. This game could be a Lambo vs bike but instead is more like a half finished build. So it is a bike vs a Lambo up on blocks. The Lambo looks great but it just sits there.

I love the renders in this game(none better) but there is no humor, no development, and no replay value at all. So many games blow this one away in every category...except renders.

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
I was replaying Milfy City because I wanted to remember the game on it's full glory, but since I was playing lots of games since the latest release, I realized something: Milfy City is a engaging game with lots of memorable characters, but it's not the most well written game/visual novel ever. Being honest, there's some inconsistencies here and there, mainly involving the Linda/Judy relationship. It's not a bad thing, but it's too bad that the game takes too much time to receive an update. Maybe going back for the game after being with Dreams of Desire or Where the Heart is was a bad idea.

But, honestly, when I look again to Linda/Caroline/Sara, my poor heart melts and I think that this whole recovery time will work well for the game and for ICSTOR.

meiiku

Nov 2, 2018
I was replaying Milfy City because I wanted to remember the game on it's full glory, but since I was playing lots of games since the latest release, I realized something: Milfy City is a engaging game with lots of memorable characters, but it's not the most well written game/visual novel ever. Being honest, there's some inconsistencies here and there, mainly involving the Linda/Judy relationship. It's not a bad thing, but it's too bad that the game takes too much time to receive an update. Maybe going back for the game after being with Dreams of Desire or Where the Heart is was a bad idea.

But, honestly, when I look again to Linda/Caroline/Sara, my poor heart melts and I think that this whole recovery time will work well for the game and for ICSTOR.
Yeah I feel like this was a game which I have fond memories of and I still count as one of my favorites, but I wouldn't nescesarily consider it a writing masterpiece.

Bruce_Wayne18

Mar 14, 2018
Lol that has to be the lamest excuse ever to take a break :LOL::LOL: I'm not buying the whole 'it's taken a toll on my health' shtick. People with real jobs can work without taking a vacation and getting sick.

I'd respect the dude much more if he'd said 'I want to take a break and enjoy some well-deserved vacation with the money I earned'. At least don't insult my intelligence

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Lol that has to be the lamest excuse ever to take a break :LOL::LOL: I'm not buying the whole 'it's taken a toll on my health' shtick. People with real jobs can work without taking a vacation and getting sick.

I'd respect the dude much more if he'd said 'I want to take a break and enjoy some well-deserved vacation with the money I earned'. At least don't insult my intelligence
Do you know how much time these guys spend doing this? It's a ton - like 80+ hours/week. That will take a toll on his health. Plus, who are you to assess what his mental state is?

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018

I'd suggest that you try being a dev on the side like most dev's here who still work full time jobs/full time study for a month and see what it takes to push out quality content if you think it's a lame excuse.

3.80 star(s) 404 Votes