SteamPunk777

Apr 2, 2019
Oof, Celia content is looking daaamnnn fine. :O Also, noob question, where do you see the secret gallery of pictures you've collected through the game? Phone? PC? I've tried looking on both but can't find 'em... Help pls. Thanks.

A10randomboy

May 6, 2017
Oof, Celia content is looking daaamnnn fine. :O Also, noob question, where do you see the secret gallery of pictures you've collected through the game? Phone? PC? I've tried looking on both but can't find 'em... Help pls. Thanks.
in the bedroom you have to click on the hand above the computer

Reactions: TheFinder

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
took him 4 months to go from 65% to 90% someone is milking the player base.
Considering that Icstor took a break around Feb-March. Also Icstor had begun work on this update prior to Chrimbo and also put out a Christmas Special (non-canon) and spoke of taking a break around that time too.

No doubt people who've been following this since around December 2018 will correct me, if I'm off the mark here.

Therefore to go to around 85-90% since Icstor has returned, there's nothing to be concerned about (an increase of around 30% by your "reckoning") That's good. As for milking things, I think his patrons would've left him in their droves, and that doesn't appear to be the case. Currently at 6,737.
So what's your beef then?
If you have concerns tell him on his Patreon page, or better still tell him on his Discord server, he's on there most days, and I bet you'll get short shrift on either of those too!

Links below for you to use.

Tell him that on here.

Or if you want an even faster response do that on here (and see what responses you get to that comment)

Beware of the Mods on here. You won't find them as forgiving as those on here.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
As for milking things, I think his patrons would've left him in their droves, and that doesn't appear to be the case. Currently at 6,737.
Not taking either side but nope, patreons wouldn't left him in their droves, look at gumdrop - most patreons just don't give a shit about anything or they just forgot they backed something.

ICSTOR is not milking, but even if he did i would guess that he would have almost the same amount of patreons.

Also about ICSTOR discord or almost any other game specific discord, there's this big circlejerk around there and you can't say anything but praise really, at least it was like that when i was there like a year ago.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
I think his patrons would've left him in their droves
I think most people just forget about their contribution. People have mentioned developers who have not published in years. Ones who are still receiving support. As for the Discord. They seem to take glee when people break the rules. Egging on expulsion by the mods.

3.70 star(s) 408 Votes