RoseED

Apr 24, 2020
Honestly i don't know why people are so sad about this game its not that good of a game any more....
Like yes 2 years ago this was number 1 but since then we got: Treasure of Nadia, Midnight Paradise, City of Broken Dreams, Become A Rock Star and of course fucking Being a Dik.
This game does not worth the anger from you people.

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
Honestly i don't know why people are so sad about this game its not that good of a game any more....
Like yes 2 years ago this was number 1 but since then we got: Treasure of Nadia, Midnight Paradise, City of Broken Dreams, Become A Rock Star and of course fucking Being a Dik.
Yes, also you can start too see how dated the animations are. They are so slow and unrealistic, back when this was the only good thing around it was acceptable since animations + good renders was an insta-sell.

Now when you see devs coming out with amazing animations that aren't looped, you go back too this and realize how dated this game really is and how in such a short time it's not aged well.

The only memorable sex scenes are with Linda and her animations were lazy in some aspects (laying flat with no posture etc.) and that was seen throughout the Caroline update, as sexy as these two are, why would they lay flat like a doll too have sex? Laziness is how, if we see that in the Sara update then it shows he hasn't developed much as a developer and is stuck in his old ways. Face it, he's outdated now, the popularity of ONE game is the only thing keeping him relevant.

Last edited:

BrokenAJ

Jul 23, 2017
Ok, you can say that this game is old and outdated, but a lot of people are giving money to ICSTOR to DEVELOP the fucking game. ICSTOR patreons have a right to be angry with him.

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
just wondering, have there been any rummers about the twins? will they ever comeback (in either ending)? also sorry if this has been discussed before, but i got 26 pages of results just searching "twins" and most of the first few pages were just about them being hot

F95Novels

Jul 29, 2018
Ok, you can say that this game is old and outdated, but a lot of people are giving money to ICSTOR to DEVELOP the fucking game. ICSTOR patreons have a right to be angry with him.
It's kinda funny how non patreons are angry for the patreons. Have you ever thought that the people still supporting this game like the creator and support for the released content and not the updates. ICSTOR has made and is still making the best quality games, the constant crying on this post proves that. You guys probably check if there is a update every week xd

Banka1

Apr 13, 2020
I'm not able to open the console, is he having a problem with this game or has he been disabled?:unsure::unsure:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
It's kinda funny how non patreons are angry for the patreons. Have you ever thought that the people still supporting this game like the creator and support for the released content and not the updates. ICSTOR has made and is still making the best quality games, the constant crying on this post proves that. You guys probably check if there is a update every week xd
No... no I don't think so... either that or they are maniacs for truely believing giving ICStor money makes him work on the game... reality has proven them wrong in that regard... several times already.
And No... the game droped from good to avarage... personaly actually even further.
At this point it's just so damn funny to read the comments here... this threads has partly better dialogues than the latest game Update ever had

3.80 star(s) 424 Votes