Kvr64##

Mar 13, 2021
Redlighthouse, does the heart symbol with numbers inside when you view the walkthrough do they indicate progression like if you reach 100 that character's heart it means her story route is finished?

Also when you choose to cum inside Fiona that symbol with the sperm indicates that if it reaches 100 then she's pregnant, does that also apply other characters that feature like Melissa, Syndra, May or even the Mayor meaning all the Love interest will get a chance to be knocked up or is it a select few?

Great game by the way, love the graphics I hope to see more of the mayor and Mc getting to known each other.

Reactions: caspian90

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of Milfy Day [v0.4.5.1]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Milfy Day [v0.4.5.1]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

of Milfy Day [v0.4.2]

di un fan Milfy Day [v0.4.2]

of Milfy Day [v0.3.5c]

di un fan Milfy Day [v0.3.5c]

New Update Italian translation

Version: 0.4.5.1

• Red Heart
Reactions: redlighthouse

pix28

Aug 17, 2021
wow, good project. very want to see random impregnation and internal view options in future

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
did anyone else get a file is corrupted error when extracting? the only file i couldnt extract was video.rpa

*EDIT didnt happen for the compressed version

Last edited:

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Weird gameplay. More RPGM then Rempy.
Walkthrough is not very good and unnecessary, just click a house or whatever.
Could use a proofreader.

Reactions: Fapmaister

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Jessica showed once again, in this update, why I don't like her.

During the pool scene, Jessica and Sofia. While talking about this asshole Claude, when Sofia said that Claude had a lot of money, Jessica had already developed an interest in him...:rolleyes:

I don't like her... she's annoying.

Besides.. I like that we have more scenes with Fiona. And that we have the possibility for her to become pregnant.

redlighthouse

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2021
Redlighthouse, does the heart symbol with numbers inside when you view the walkthrough do they indicate progression like if you reach 100 that character's heart it means her story route is finished?

Also when you choose to cum inside Fiona that symbol with the sperm indicates that if it reaches 100 then she's pregnant, does that also apply other characters that feature like Melissa, Syndra, May or even the Mayor meaning all the Love interest will get a chance to be knocked up or is it a select few?

Great game by the way, love the graphics I hope to see more of the mayor and Mc getting to known each other.
1. Heart symbol is indeed a progress tip, but only to make it easier to tell gamers exactly how much progress is needed to trigger the next story in some circumstance.
2. Yes, there will be a separate pregnancy story and special sex when it reaches 100, but I haven't done that part yet. I'd like to see everyone get pregnant, it takes time.
And thank you for your time and playing this game!

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
1. Heart symbol is indeed a progress tip, but only to make it easier to tell gamers exactly how much progress is needed to trigger the next story in some circumstance.
2. Yes, there will be a separate pregnancy story and special sex when it reaches 100, but I haven't done that part yet. I'd like to see everyone get pregnant, it takes time.
And thank you for your time and playing this game!
Hey dev, when is MC cucking Ben?

3.90 star(s) 79 Votes