sb10l

Apr 9, 2020
Been playing this one for awhile now.
Great game, good story line and very good graphics.
I don't know if it is possible, depending on the game format, adding a orbital camera option would be a nice addition.

calel

Aug 19, 2021
WHY is the mouse so slow laggy ESPECIALLY in the players room please developer fix the mouse lag

calel

Aug 19, 2021
No problem here with mouse or lag, maybe something your end? :eek:
NO i found a another person with the same problem DEVELOPER please fix the slow laggy mouse problem

bookerrbw

Dec 11, 2019141
Nov 3, 2021
Guys. I downloaded the game, launched it, and it slows down terribly. It's like I was running a game in Unreal 5 engine or something. Everything is very slow, it slows down, every action freezes the game for a couple of seconds, even the menu with a right mouse click turns on for 5 seconds. It is impossible to play from a word "at all". My computer is far from the weakest, and I have never had such problems with Renpy games. I'm not new to Renpy games, I've played a huge number of them. Has anyone come across something similar? What could be the problem? In compressed version the same problem

Last edited: Nov 3, 2021

• Angry
Reactions: vasia325

zeromike

Apr 24, 2021
A surprisingly decent game once you get used to the MC. One of the few minor complaints is how often the MC brings up exes-during sex, after sex, at school-come on kid you're with milfs, forget the dudes lol.

Reactions: jackkane
3.90 star(s) 79 Votes