pj13

Apr 22, 2018
daydream Festival
pc now is not time?
Certain characters can only be advanced after doing the daydream festival event.
Daydream festival is an event that you can start from your PC (laptop)
However you need to have characters at a certain amount of relationship points to be able to unlock it.
Check the walkthrough in your phone, click on the summerfestival and underneath it should say how many points certain characters need to have to unlock.

Reactions: incestdude

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Wow finally another update! Oh yeah! :love:

Guys can someone tell me one things? I download the v0.4.5.1 i download also the incest patch.
But if i look in the game folder the relationship file is already patched? Because the relationship in the incest patch is the same that i see in the game... so do the game is already patched or i need to patch it anyway?
Thank you

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
I actually like Ben, I don't want to cuck him. In these games the mc's friend is usually really annoying but Ben it's not that bad.
Huh? Did you see how he behaves with Donna? Also he's just there in the game. Didn't do anything noteworthy for MC. There's nothing to like about him except his hot girlfriend :love:.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Huh? Did you see how he behaves with Donna? Also he's just there in the game. Didn't do anything noteworthy for MC. There's nothing to like about him except his hot girlfriend :love:.
I mean he acts like every other teenager. It's not like he is like the other asshole that I always forget the name.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
My gods! The ENGRISH!! The Engrish has so much bad of this one!!
Bad Engrish would be a huge improvement.
It's so bad that proofreading would be pointless. There is so much random gibberish... Japanese MTL pottery is usually better and funnier.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
The game is strangely highly addictive. I can't stop playing it.
If the Deb ever wants to improve it, I'll do the proofreading.

3.90 star(s) 79 Votes