virracocha

Sep 15, 2020
Hi
I have 2 demand for Dev.
please
-Pregnant women continue to wear sexy clothing including stockings.
-During sex women wear stockings.
Note: Fiona's stockings are beautiful, the nurse's are not, they look like plastic.
This comment is not a criticism, I think the game is very good
Thanks for your work
I second your request:) but the nurse's stockings are super hot!!

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
guys i just downloaded the game?
do choices involving characters other than the lis' matter or what ?
like in the beginning it says help ben or not ?
will this choice have any effect on my relationships with the girls ?
spoliers are welcome

NotSoTasty

Oct 8, 2022
guys i just downloaded the game?
do choices involving characters other than the lis' matter or what ?
like in the beginning it says help ben or not ?
will this choice have any effect on my relationships with the girls ?
spoliers are welcome
nah, not really

Reactions: Cabin

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
As much as I love all the women in the game, it's getting boring, almost always the same women in every update. Some had very little content (Emma). I know that sometimes this is decided by vote, but I wonder, don't these people get bored of seeing the same women over and over again? Since there are so many in the game.
And I have no interest in pregnancy (sorry for those who like it). I will follow on Patreon, as soon as I have content with other girls (sex with Emma, for example), I support the developer.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021
As much as I love all the women in the game, it's getting boring, almost always the same women in every update. Some had very little content (Emma). I know that sometimes this is decided by vote, but I wonder, don't these people get bored of seeing the same women over and over again? Since there are so many in the game.
And I have no interest in pregnancy (sorry for those who like it). I will follow on Patreon, as soon as I have content with other girls (sex with Emma, for example), I support the developer.
can you share?

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
On the other hand I am pretty excited for the pregnancy content

3.90 star(s) 79 Votes