Mr TGB

Jun 19, 2017
So for the daydream festival. You need to meet ALL recommended relationship requirements in order to be able to even do 1 event? I have met the requirements of 5, but can not trigger any festival events.

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
So for the daydream festival. You need to meet ALL recommended relationship requirements in order to be able to even do 1 event? I have met the requirements of 5, but can not trigger any festival events.
It's been a while since I played, but yes I believe you do. The festival, regardless of your choice, has content for most/all of the girls. So it wouldn't make much sense if you only had a relationship with one and the event triggered.

Reactions: Mr TGB

Mr TGB

Jun 19, 2017
It's been a while since I played, but yes I believe you do. The festival, regardless of your choice, has content for most/all of the girls. So it wouldn't make much sense if you only had a relationship with one and the event triggered.
Ok understood, thank you.

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
I'm stuck on Laura's quest - "Give three rare or better antiques to Laura" but how do you differentiate the items? HELP
You have to buy the antiques, go back to your room and open the cupboard where they're stored, click on one then on "Identify", then when you hover it will show grade and price, click on it again and the buttons "Sell" and "Give" will appear, click "Give" on the ones you want to give to Laura.

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
I made some changes, and here's the new .
Have fun! Just put the patch in the game folder (it's Milfy Day/game/, not the root directory, don't pick the wrong path). Theoretically it will support all updates in the future.

And 0.3.1 save file

Laptop cheats:
sugarmommy = $1000
df_p_fs = pick Fiona&Syndra at Daydream Fest
df_p_sm = pick Sarah&May at Daydream Fest
df_p_mj = pick Melissa&Jessica at Daydream Fest
*The dance choice will make a little difference to the dialogues afterwards

*How do I know if patch fits the new update?
When you install the patch correctly you will see this on the right side of the menu.
And let me explain how it works, I don't wanna do it around every time. The patch version is the version of the patch, the current version is the version that the game supports. If both are the same, means it's still the latest file.
View attachment 1634234
When I type "sugarmommy = $1000 I see the message "Unrecognized code".
The cheat doesn't work?
Thanks

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
I made some changes, and here's the new .
Have fun! Just put the patch in the game folder (it's Milfy Day/game/, not the root directory, don't pick the wrong path). Theoretically it will support all updates in the future.

And 0.3.1 save file

Laptop cheats:
sugarmommy = $1000
df_p_fs = pick Fiona&Syndra at Daydream Fest
df_p_sm = pick Sarah&May at Daydream Fest
df_p_mj = pick Melissa&Jessica at Daydream Fest
*The dance choice will make a little difference to the dialogues afterwards

*How do I know if patch fits the new update?
When you install the patch correctly you will see this on the right side of the menu.
And let me explain how it works, I don't wanna do it around every time. The patch version is the version of the patch, the current version is the version that the game supports. If both are the same, means it's still the latest file.
View attachment 1634234
I like this game, the characters are excellent, but the game is boring because it progresses little and besides, it repeats the same actions many times.
For this game to be interesting it needed a Mod to increase relationships

Reactions: hentai charley

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 1719854

Overview:
Milfy Day is a visual novel game, you'll play as a young man who has just moved into this small town. You're staying with two hot mature women and their families.
Because your family is going through a crisis, you need to revive your family, meet more local residents, help them and discover the secrets of the town. Of course the most important thing is that you have to successfully graduate and find a partner at the school prom.​

Thread Updated: 2023-02-28
Release Date: 2023-02-26
Developer: Red Lighthouse - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.6.4
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Cheat Codes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Other: COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Patches:

Extras: Italian Translation - Spanish Translation - Portuguese Translation - Saves

Duongvipro2000 thanks for the link
* This port/version is unofficial and is not released by the developer. Download at your own risk!

View attachment 1721485 View attachment 1721486 View attachment 1208482 View attachment 1482698 View attachment 1177830 View attachment 1482704 View attachment 1295709 View attachment 1177837 View attachment 1380565 View attachment 1218206 View attachment 1208484 View attachment 1380566 View attachment 1380567 View attachment 1721488 View attachment 1177841 View attachment 1721487 View attachment 1721489 View attachment 1094247
Hi
I have 2 demand for Dev.
please
-Pregnant women continue to wear sexy clothing including stockings.
-During sex women wear stockings.
Note: Fiona's stockings are beautiful, the nurse's are not, they look like plastic.
This comment is not a criticism, I think the game is very good
Thanks for your work

Reactions: Edji

cumsumnida

Jul 18, 2021
Does the game break if you just apply the latest incest patch without using the accompanying game save?

I can't progress anymore no matter how many days slept. The cop sister relationship, ben's mother and several others seem to be stuck as a result.

Just tried the accompanying save and it even unlocks some pawn shop called South Street...

3.90 star(s) 79 Votes