FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
The last version I played was 0.5.8.1 and I'm already getting a headache seeing how there's apparently remade content in the newer versions. Can devs not finish their stuff first before constantly backtracking? I mean I've seen this countless times now where a dev would randomly remake the entire game from the beginning even tho it was already years deep into development. Are they just doing that to milk the game and the monthly cash they get? Would be kinda scummy, not gonna lie. I really love this game but it's annoying to see that it gets content added to the beginning even tho the focus should be on upcoming stuff.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Guys can someone tell me something about this:
Melissa remake content(Check Quick Guide)? Where is the quick guide? Do i need to restart the game?
Thank you

• Angry
Reactions: KiraJames

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Milfy Day [v0.6.6] [Red Lighthouse]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 540 MB

PC/MAC: - - - ANONFILES /

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

BrunoEarth

Jun 19, 2019
Milfy Day [v0.6.6] [Red Lighthouse]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 540 MB

PC/MAC: - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN - ANONFILES /

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
cheers mate~ do you have the compressed andriod ver. by any chance?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: giqui

Thicc Lord

Purveyor of Thicc
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Can I just remind everyone to calm the fuck down please.

If you don't like some content in the game, avoid it or don't play. Not every game is created specifically with your own sexual kinks in mind.

The thread should be for discussion, help and reporting any bugs.

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
Can I just remind everyone to calm the fuck down please.

If you don't like some content in the game, avoid it or don't play. Not every game is created specifically with your own sexual kinks in mind.

The thread should be for discussion, help and reporting any bugs.
Note that the person who asked about the rape content is a former player, who was asking about the content that caused the addition of the tag. Now, that person may or may not care, but the addition of a tag may not mean the same thing in different games. In some games it may be an activity the protagonist is engaging in, in others it may be something that's part of another character's backstory.

Sharing such information, especially if spoiler-wrapped as appropriate, would seem to fall within the bounds of discussion and/or help.

On the other hand, bickering about whether that requester should allow the addition of content he finds distasteful to impact his choice to play the game again? I agree, that should be avoided.

Note I am not sharing the information, as I either haven't encountered it yet, or don't recall it if I have. I have definitely not played to the end of current content recently (if at all).

Reactions: erw255
3.90 star(s) 79 Votes