zomaera

Dec 1, 2017
what i can do now i finished all paths for all characters and donna pregnancy is 100% and i slept more than 10 days and no thing happen

Alphonsocat

Apr 20, 2023
  • Pregnancy and child system.
so wait can we raise the children to be part of the harem now? :unsure::censored:
I love how people are in shock from this comment. apparently having sex with our family is ok as long as it's not one of our daughters, fucking your sis and mother is cool, hell you can gangbang them, abuse them in most games. but if it's a loli content it's a big no no because 1 3d model not real character should be safe while the other can go fuck herself XD

game wise it doesn't make sense to go outside looking for new character to fuck when you can raise a daughter to 18 years old and then fuck her

Jurandirr

Dec 4, 2018
This is by far, one of the best games here, to achieve perfection, or transcend, MC need to make Claude into a sissy/femboy, fuck him and put him in his place

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
Unable to install the android version in my phone? Any solution about how to fix it?
Estrada777's port should show up next week; try that when it comes out.

Alternately, confirm there are no issues with your phone (plenty of free space, etc.)

Rafid Ahsan

Feb 16, 2021
Estrada777's port should show up next week; try that when it comes out.

Alternately, confirm there are no issues with your phone (plenty of free space, etc.)
Package appears to be invalid this sign is coming after installing, I have plenty of space

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
Package appears to be invalid this sign is coming after installing, I have plenty of space
As I said, if the problem isn't on your end, there is the port.

If the dev is paying attention, they may notice your issue and either have a suggestion or dig into the problem.

I believe I was having an issue at one point with the dev's vedsion. The dev wasn't able to fix at the time. My problem may have been related to the Android version I'm running (13, last I checked), or something device specific (Samsung tablet). The port worked for me, and has continued to do so.

erw255

Jan 27, 2020
Just don't play it then. It won't be removed so you may as well play something else.
If something you hated was added to a game you had been enjoying, somehow I doubt you would merely stop playing and not say a word about it. I'm not sure why all of you want to keep perpetuating this conversation by constantly replying to me (with the same crap over and over and over again), but I can oblige if you want it so badly.

Reactions: ManifestDream

arkhamtheknight

May 3, 2017
If something you hated was added to a game you had been enjoying, somehow I doubt you would merely stop playing and not say a word about it. I'm not sure why all of you want to keep perpetuating this conversation by constantly replying to me (with the same crap over and over and over again), but I can oblige if you want it so badly.
Only other thing is to ask the dev to add in an option to skip it instead of completely removing it.

erw255

Jan 27, 2020
Only other thing is to ask the dev to add in an option to skip it instead of completely removing it.
That would be the only way I would continue playing it. I complain, sure, but I rarely actually ask for something to change just because I want it.

However, there's still something I don't understand. The tag is there, but no one seems to remember any such thing in the game. I don't either, but I haven't played it since that tag appeared.

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
However, there's still something I don't understand. The tag is there, but no one seems to remember any such thing in the game. I don't either, but I haven't played it since that tag appeared.
I think it could have been when Benedict tried to fuck a drugged Donna during a dinner, he was interrupted by the MC.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 79 Votes