Thicc Lord

Purveyor of Thicc
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Note that the person who asked about the rape content is a former player, who was asking about the content that caused the addition of the tag. Now, that person may or may not care, but the addition of a tag may not mean the same thing in different games. In some games it may be an activity the protagonist is engaging in, in others it may be something that's part of another character's backstory.

Sharing such information, especially if spoiler-wrapped as appropriate, would seem to fall within the bounds of discussion and/or help.

On the other hand, bickering about whether that requester should allow the addition of content he finds distasteful to impact his choice to play the game again? I agree, that should be avoided.

Note I am not sharing the information, as I either haven't encountered it yet, or don't recall it if I have. I have definitely not played to the end of current content recently (if at all).
I haven't got any issues about people asking questions, that's not my target audience.
The comments go back past a few days or even a few hours since the update - this is a very popular game and I know things will get out of hand if allowed.

Just a reminder, as I know Mods will come down hard and lock threads if things get out of hand (which nobody wants).

Reactions: KiraJames

erw255

Jan 27, 2020
Can I just remind everyone to calm the fuck down please.

If you don't like some content in the game, avoid it or don't play. Not every game is created specifically with your own sexual kinks in mind.

The thread should be for discussion, help and reporting any bugs.
I don't go into the threads for games that obviously had that content from be beginning. I don't play games or even bother commenting if it's listed in the planned future tags. I just ignore them. However, when it's a game I've already been playing and it gets added without warning, it's rather upsetting to me.

And honestly, it doesn't matter a whole lot if the MC is doing the rape or if another character is. Yes, the addition of NTR is worse (compounding something I hate with another thing I hate), but just because the MC did it doesn't make it acceptable to me.

Me_GustaZ

Feb 9, 2021
Can't progress zoey (comic store is locked) and chelsea (The event is in school but i already tried thousand times and don't happen)
1684339438836.png

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
I don't go into the threads for games that obviously had that content from be beginning. I don't play games or even bother commenting if it's listed in the planned future tags. I just ignore them. However, when it's a game I've already been playing and it gets added without warning, it's rather upsetting to me.

And honestly, it doesn't matter a whole lot if the MC is doing the rape or if another character is. Yes, the addition of NTR is worse (compounding something I hate with another thing I hate), but just because the MC did it doesn't make it acceptable to me.
i didnt' rememebr any rape content... only an attempt by a group of guy to get back an escaping girl..wich we save..

Reactions: caspian90

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
why all games compressed versions disappeared all of a sudden from this site?
Community content (compressed versions, Android ports) is no longer being maintained in the OP by the mods. They are apparently short-staffed, and feel it's better to leave out convenient links to this stuff than to ignore/postpone updating OPs with dev content.

My personal hope is that they will resume this if they get staffed back up to the point where they can.

In any case, you can still search for posts about this stuff in the threads. It helps to go to your preferences, and to set your search preferences to sort results by newest first. Preferences come up if you click your username to the right at the top of your tab. Search prefs were near the bottom, as I recall.

Last edited:
Reactions: hentai charley

erw255

Jan 27, 2020
i didnt' rememebr any rape content... only an attempt by a group of guy to get back an escaping girl..wich we save..
There must be a reason the tag is there.

Community content (compressed versions, Android ports) are no longer being maintained in the OP by the mods. They are apparently short-staffed, and better to leave out convenient links to this stuff than to ignore/postpone updating OPs with dev content.

My personal hope is that they will resume this if they get staffed back up to the point where they can.

In any case, you can still search for posts about this stuff in the threads. It helps to go to your preferences, and to set your search preferences to sort results by newest first. Preferences come up if you click your username to the right at the top of your tab. Search prefs were near the bottom, as I recall.
This explains why the Mac versions disappear as well. It's frustrating because games run better on this computer than my Windows machine, but often the Mac version is missing or if it's still avaiable, it's on one of the sites that's painfully slow.

Luciel

Jan 18, 2018
Is there a way to get rid of Bobby in the strip club? I've got mamie to 100 but can't seem to do anything.

damaster64

Jul 14, 2020
Stuck in a loop after completing Donna pregnancy, The tips say "it's good you have the key to her room, visit her at night" for sandbox sex. Every time I try to visit it simply says the door is locked?

Reactions: Winterfall81
3.90 star(s) 79 Votes