Radagastt

Jan 4, 2020
Yes but I don't want to spoil to much.
Maximus14 great game...and great reception at mansion :sneaky:

Maximus14 Models are great, just one question...as I can see there is no relatives confirmed to be joining MC, but Megan has also her mom working, so probably same would be for other younger Female characters....as u mentioned incest will be there so just to confirm will incest be related to MC or only for other side characters(like mom daughter thing..not related to MC)

Maximus14

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2022
Maximus14 great game...and great reception at mansion :sneaky:

Maximus14 Models are great, just one question...as I can see there is no relatives confirmed to be joining MC, but Megan has also her mom working, so probably same would be for other younger Female characters....as u mentioned incest will be there so just to confirm will incest be related to MC or only for other side characters(like mom daughter thing..not related to MC)
Thank you, the characters will be related to the MC.

MayJames

Aug 22, 2018
heres my honest feedback.
the visals look great , really great. bute the story is so vanilla i really cant find it in me tor try it out... maybe in later development idk. hope you understand

Reactions: Motion11

tatters

Jul 25, 2018
Well dam i was very excited about this game then i played it. The renders are great but when come to forcing girl on me without a choose that's where you lose me. Don't get me wrong all the ladies look lovely but when i don't get to choose who i get to be with and they are force upon me that is a big turn off in a game like this to me. But other then not having chooses i like everything else about the game.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Well interesting but what is it with the lack of choice again, who says he would want to fuck a total stranger - if he is the Boss Master etc.... then they need to answer to him not the other way around - and he should be able to choose a girl or all girls at his pleasure
If the story is to be believed then all the women were either fucked or born of the uncle - thus they are all incestuous half sisters to the new Lord - yes or no

Reactions: Deamate

Tiggs

Apr 17, 2021
This VN reads like a mashup between r/nothowgirlswork and r/menwritingwomen - 'Your duty here is to blah blah blah blah. Her flowing gold locks reminded me of the golden showers Uncle gave me every evening since I was 5.'

MC is meant to be intelligent - so far he is unobservant, ignorant, has no listening skills, is unable to take even the most obvious hint, seems like the useless character that is going to continually say 'wait, what? why?'.

It also feels like one of those VN's where the obvious thing to do would be say it and get it over with, but I am expecting MC to 'wait for the right time', like a complete pussy with no spine.

Renders are great, idea is great - the story/dialogue and content amount for each update is painfully poor though.

Fingers crossed it gets better.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
MC's sex scenes with Nicole in the limo are out of order, I think. I would have much preferred a) blowjob, b) eat pussy, and then c) sex with cream pie ending.

The idea of going down on Nicole AFTER putting baby batter all up in there isn't really my thing.

Ulrich37

Apr 1, 2018
I want to say to the Dev... this looks like a great project. Fantastic premise, great setup, awesome looking characters. This one ticks off a lot of boxes.
I'm going to hold off on my thread review yet, because I think you need a bit more content. Meeting the staff looks like a major leap forward, and I can't wait to learn more about what's going on. But this looks like a 5 star project to me!
Thank you!

Reactions: motseer
4.40 star(s) 173 Votes