robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i have to say i am enjoying this game alot so far. it is probably one of my new favorites. it's every lonely guys fantasy, not just to inherit a huge amount of wealth, but to have women such as Nicole help him overcome his shyness in a way that would leave any shy guy free of that shyness pretty quick imo.
yeah the sex scenes could be better, but they are alot better than scenes in many games i have been playing lately. of course the updates are short, but they are worth playing and if the updates come at a good pace, i will enjoy the game alot.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Boy.... The Uncle Albert thing put the Paul McCartney song goin round and round
in my head.....
(yes I'm old...)

Cheers

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
The women look pretty great

But the voice acting in the game is bad and could do witout it

Also not much progress since the last update

Just a ride to the new Mansion with a few sex scenes with the blonde one in the limousine

And a sneak peek at 7 new women before the thing ends

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
bro just answer me this one question before I downloaded is the Harem non-optional or are the sex scenes forced

because I don't want to get attached to a game only to be disappointed again
To be 100% honest, I downloaded the game on the spot, but have never tried it yet :KEK: :KEK:.
Pffff... too many downloaded games and too little time to play. Sorry I can't help you this time.
I guess I'll download the new version now and play it... some time soon :Kappa:

jamiewan

Feb 11, 2020
Stellar work! Keep going! I'd be happy to wait a bit longer for bigger updates. I can see this becoming my favorite game.

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
Well, that sure started off with a bang, or two, or three. Will be interesting to see just how it progresses going forward.

Br@ndy

Modder
Nov 28, 2020
Unofficial Android Port :

Milfylicious [v0.12] [Maximus]

Download Apk: , ,

Android Ports Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves Location : Brandy0011/brandy.milfylicious/game/saves

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Milfylicious [v0.12] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 120mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android port updated..

Feb 26, 2019
Don't know if there's a setting change I can make on my side, but when a character is introduced and it does the pan from foot up to head the image is broken into sections and misaligned.

4.40 star(s) 173 Votes