Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
I'm curious about where the game is going to go as well.
Like it a lot.

Of course, it's only been out for 2 weeks, so I guess the Dev can sleep at least a little
bit right?.... lol

Cheers
LOL, not sure if intentional or not but this sure sounds like this book....

here so you don't have to wait

Maximus14

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2022
The next update is coming out next friday 13th January (Public release). It won't be a big update but at least I fixed all the major issues the release had (old MC face, too much useless narrations, big Megan shoes and more).

I'm reinvesting all the money from the patreon page to a online rendering service until I can afford good PC hardware, so with time the updates should become bigger and bigger.

Thank you all for the feedback. Now as I am looking at the old MC face, it's just hilarious.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Am I the only one who is a bit bummed out so many games use the same facial models? Just looking at the overview I have already seen these women in 5 different games (at least) just with a different haircut...

Guess that is why games like desert stalker hit me so well, unique models do a lot.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Milfylicious-0.12
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Peer issues? Look here.​

Sep 3, 2020
the mc is a young master surrounded by milfs, this game could only be a harem game stop overthinking it and just enjoy the milfs
I don't mind if a game has a harem in it if it's optional but I'm glad it's in the game for you to enjoy it

well I guess this means the game's not for me thank you for answering my question

• Red Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: BangB420 and XV71

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
The next update is coming out next friday 13th January (Public release). It won't be a big update but at least I fixed all the major issues the release had (old MC face, too much useless narrations, big Megan shoes and more).

I'm reinvesting all the money from the patreon page to a online rendering service until I can afford good PC hardware, so with time the updates should become bigger and bigger.

Thank you all for the feedback. Now as I am looking at the old MC face, it's just hilarious.
Hey, just asking if there is any new content, or is the update just the fixes noted in your post?

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
I don't mind if a game has a harem in it if it's optional but I'm glad it's in the game for you to enjoy it

well I guess this means the game's not for me thank you for answering my question
Considering the dev basically copies a already existing story and converts it into a VN, I doubt that the choices will effect anything. At best it will chnage the next few dialogue lines, but if the dev continues the convertation, it will be a KN with the illusion of choices. The (e-)book was already mentioned a few times in the thread.

Sep 3, 2020
Considering the dev basically copies a already existing story and converts it into a VN, I doubt that the choices will effect anything. At best it will chnage the next few dialogue lines, but if the dev continues the convertation, it will be a KN with the illusion of choices. The (e-)book was already mentioned a few times in the thread.
thank you for letting me know brother I have a reading disability so I don't really read books because I can't

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
On the third screenshot women piss in limousine??

Vualen

Nov 5, 2018
Amazing milfs, nice animations and sounds during them. Love everything :love: Only pity, that sill very little content..

4.40 star(s) 172 Votes