[Unity] Milky Ways [v0.20 Beta] [Kerni]

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Walkthrough
Basic principles
1. Read about the game control and use them (control keys)
2. Follow the prompts/hints=quest (tab key)
3. Explore the area and talk to everyone.

Stages
1. Investigation of the territory, search for objects and characters
2. Bringing found objects in working condition. Meet the characters.
3. Performing tasks related to the characters and the work of objects

QUESTS (tab key)
Until the quest is completed, the information about it will be in the menu. If the quest has a continuation, then information about it is also updated (each step can be seen in the hints). To quest information disappeared from the menu you need to complete the quest. (quest completion almost always implies a final dialogue with someone)

FAST TRAVEL

View attachment 341093

RESOURCES, PRODUCTION OF ITEMS, REPAIR
can be made or found

You really did a great job here! Outstanding!
Unfortunatly it will be forgotten on the next page. Sorry!

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
You really did a great job here! Outstanding!
Unfortunatly it will be forgotten on the next page. Sorry!
Thank you. Yes, now have to write to "read previous posts, use the search on the topic" - in general, nothing new. But on the other hand, I once made a normal answer and attentive users will read it accurately, without even asking questions.
Now the inattention contest is announced open.

joecoe

Jun 14, 2018
This game is interesting for me, although I'm not much into BSDM. Together with AATOFL It is quite unique among games at F95zone.
I think the main risk is that the game will be too similar to AATOFL. There is a different environment but a very similar plot and gameplay. Nothing against AATOFL, I liked it.
I don't know what the developer plans. But when there are 4 girls in Milky Ways, I think it would be good for the game if the relationship with one of them remained more vanilla. I think a game where 4 girls end up in a totally submissive relationship with the main character would be a little boring.

Reactions: puffy001

Menzo

Oct 9, 2018
Thanks to Ric's "walkthrough" I found the chemical plant (a fast travel to this location would be nice or the ability to RUN), but where in the nine hells is this drone that is supposed to gather metal? I looked all over the crashed spacecraft and its crater, but I can not find it.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Thanks to Ric's "walkthrough" I found the chemical plant (a fast travel to this location would be nice or the ability to RUN), but where in the nine hells is this drone that is supposed to gather metal? I looked all over the crashed spacecraft and its crater, but I can not find it.
Use hints and a map. You will see the place of the quest
To avoid questions where what to find you need to complete the task of the game - the study of the territory. If you go around 30% of the island instead of 100%, then you can endlessly ask where things are. (but I added a hint to the walkthrough)

Last edited: