Add male students to the school?

• Yes, make them full students at the school.

• Yes, but make them guest students from another school, making them optional

• NO absolutely not, not even optional

Results are only viewable after voting.

Su.IT

'Mind the School' dev
Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
Public News 01.06.2024

Good morning, afternoon, evening and night to all of you!
It's time for another post about how little I've done in the last few weeks.

More info on !

Reactions: GreenOwl

Su.IT

'Mind the School' dev
Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
Public news 01.07.2024

Hello Hello,
It's again time for some news! Today's news will be rather simple.

More info on !

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
Public News 01.06.2024

More info on !
TLDR version of the Patreon post: "it's time for another post about how little progress I've done in the last few weeks"

Public news 01.07.2024

More info on !
TLDR version of the Patreon post: "I wasn't really able to work on the game as much as I wanted to"

I am not even joking, those are direct quotes from his own Patreon posts, I just cut out the paragraphs of self-deprecating bullshit and excuses.

I would advise people to check back in a year but it's already been a year and jack shit has been done so...........

• Haha
Reactions: jakhmonument

Su.IT

'Mind the School' dev
Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
Public News 01.08.2024

Hello and welcome back or just welcome if you're new here!

Let me drive you through the area and give you a sightseeing tour around the achievements since the last news-post two weeks ago.

More info on
1000021556.png

Reactions: Ajnc1 and GreenOwl

Cryptist

Aug 20, 2020
Seriously, how the absolute cock and balls do you progress fucking anything? Lessons reduce your popularity, only way to get it back up is to do random events that might also fuck your popularity. I assume you need money to unlock more of the school, how do you earn it? Game says by working in your office, excep there is NO COCKING BUTTON FOR ME TO DO THAT I can only wander around and look at some chick waiting for councelling, or another 2 in a relationship.

I SO BADLY want to like this game, but it's just bad, it's unclear what to do and why you'd even want to do it, options are unclear, hints are useless, so yeah, utter waste of a game.
I have come to the same conclusion. Nothing but grind repetition without reward.

Deleting and unwatching.

Su.IT

'Mind the School' dev
Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
Is it to apologise?
Mhh.... nah I don't think so. I see no reason for that.

If you don't like the game concept, then there is other content out there. I decided to make this game to fill a niche that Ashford Academy left open. It's grinds and it's RNG-based. If you don't like it then feel free to leave.

If you're unhappy about the amount of progress I make then also feel free to leave. I work on this during my free time and I get no help whatsoever. I neither have someone helping with the scripts nor someone helping with the graphics. I'm doing that all alone. If that isn't enough content for you then that isn't hardly my problem because I don't know how it looks for you, but I also have other stuff to do during my free time like meeting people or doing house chores.

And lastly if you people don't understand that I'm being ironic when making fun of the little progress or when I'm being "self-deprecating" where ever that other person found that, then that is definetly not my problem.

Now please leave and keep the thread clean for people who are interested, have helpful critique and have real questions. Thanks. xoxo

1723961143913.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Tsusaku and Ogimius

Su.IT

'Mind the School' dev
Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
Public News 01.09.2024

It's time for another Dev Post about the current state of development of Mind the School!

More info on :
1725181561321.png

Su.IT

'Mind the School' dev
Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
Major Game Update 0.1.4

After a lot of grinding, I finally did it. Here you have the new Version 0.1.4.

More info on :
gym_teach_pe_main_aona_bra 24.png

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: ArhraCole

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Hmm I understand. The thing is, I want to create a school, where free love is the main agenda. Where everyone is able to do it with everyone else. That is one of the few main things I definitely want to have in the game.
Thanks for making that clear, but either I can make it so that the only one who has a sexual and/or romantic relationship with the LIs is the MC or I'm not interested in the game.

In any case, thanks for the game.

Last edited:

Su.IT

'Mind the School' dev
Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
This game will be a pass for me... to many red flags with an Internet required game!
That's fine, but it isn't required. That the game won't run when it had no internet was a bug, which has been fixed months ago.
It uses the internet only to download a small text file which contains the current list of patreon supporters.
If you deactivate the internet, it would just use a more out of date list saved in the game files.
Additionally you can deactivate that feature in the game settings, then it won't download the file.
That is the only thing it does.
It never sends anything to the internet, no matter the settings.

Su.IT

'Mind the School' dev
Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
Now all we need to do is wait for the updated compressed version.
What do you mean? The compressed version is already provided.

Compressed (~1.3GB)
Win/Linux
: MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - -
Mac: MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - -
Android: MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - -

• Haha
Reactions: Ajnc1
2.80 star(s) 10 Votes