5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Bega81Froa

Aug 17, 2021
New "Update":

"Hey everyone, Marie here. Sorry I missed last week’s update. Below is a consolidated write up from James about the last two weeks of production. Miro and the production team have been very busy, but I’ve been told we’ll be releasing the next short animation soon.

This week we’re finalizing an animation featuring Cerene as a dickgirl and Tifa riding her hard in our club scene. We want a more hand-held camera style and we’ve managed to showcase some improved jiggle as well as a nice hair sim on Tifa. We’re working on two angles on this animation, with one camera showing the whole action and another focusing on the insertion.

We've continued setting up the rigs for our Bloodlust characters on the Blender side of things. This doesn’t mean we haven’t been working with the characters up until now, we’re just perfecting the characters to be able to streamline production even further when we fully switch to Blender. We’re looking into how we can create an easily interchangeable mesh with things like genitals already applied, to simplify setting up additional characters. At the moment, an OBJ file export from Daz seems to be the best solution.

Our goal is also to continue building on the Bloodlust universe, to that end, we’re delving into characters’ histories, their motivations, ambitions, etc. Cerene at this point has the most divergent background as she’s not from the usual noble Vampire stock like Lanessa. As for Sophia, we're expanding on her relationship with Lanessa in and around Blood Crown."

So the next Bloodlust animation is probably never going to be released I guess... :FacePalm:

Unbelievable how Miro and his "team" keep coming up with the laziest excuses or just ignore the important things and the patreon numbers are still not declining in any meaningful way.

Unless a big percentage of patreons unsubscribe in the next few weeks it's pretty much already guaranteed that Bloodlust Part 3 is not coming out in 2022 either...
Crazy how this is working HAHAHAHA :KEK:

• Sad
Reactions: MotootE

GirlCockSemen

Mar 17, 2020
New "Update":

"Hey everyone, Marie here. Sorry I missed last week’s update. Below is a consolidated write up from James about the last two weeks of production. Miro and the production team have been very busy, but I’ve been told we’ll be releasing the next short animation soon.

This week we’re finalizing an animation featuring Cerene as a dickgirl and Tifa riding her hard in our club scene. We want a more hand-held camera style and we’ve managed to showcase some improved jiggle as well as a nice hair sim on Tifa. We’re working on two angles on this animation, with one camera showing the whole action and another focusing on the insertion.

We've continued setting up the rigs for our Bloodlust characters on the Blender side of things. This doesn’t mean we haven’t been working with the characters up until now, we’re just perfecting the characters to be able to streamline production even further when we fully switch to Blender. We’re looking into how we can create an easily interchangeable mesh with things like genitals already applied, to simplify setting up additional characters. At the moment, an OBJ file export from Daz seems to be the best solution.

Our goal is also to continue building on the Bloodlust universe, to that end, we’re delving into characters’ histories, their motivations, ambitions, etc. Cerene at this point has the most divergent background as she’s not from the usual noble Vampire stock like Lanessa. As for Sophia, we're expanding on her relationship with Lanessa in and around Blood Crown."

So the next Bloodlust animation is probably never going to be released I guess... :FacePalm:

Unbelievable how Miro and his "team" keep coming up with the laziest excuses or just ignore the important things and the patreon numbers are still not declining in any meaningful way.

Unless a big percentage of patreons unsubscribe in the next few weeks it's pretty much already guaranteed that Bloodlust Part 3 is not coming out in 2022 either...
Crazy how this is working HAHAHAHA :KEK:
Dumb pay pigs ruin everything.
Gacha games are the same way.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Out of all the link at #1 Bloodlust Cerene - Royal Descent is the only non futa one, right?

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
For some reason Pixeldrain keeps failing on me, so I can't download 2019 and 2020. Would any kind soul be willing to put them on MEGA or something?

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
What exactly do you need? since my comments were deleted. I can't pinpoint what been missing here.
you shared the 4K version in another thread, but i updated it here. I don't need anything.

gamingboi64

Jan 21, 2019
Is the 4K stuff re-rendered or is Miro using some AI upscaler? This doesn't look like re-rendered cuz it's very blurry. (The first G4E vid atleast)

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Sorry to spam, but the links for the 2019 and 2020 files under Pictures are dead except for the Pixeldrain ones, but they keep failing on me. Could the links for them please be updated?

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes