5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

ScaMiro

Apr 15, 2021
Christmas 2021... How many years has it been, four?
Hey hey don't get petty now, will ya?!

ScaMiro speaking,

If you guys wouldn't be such stingy peasants this would have been out about 2 years ago...
But since you're only paying me 5-9k a month I'm simply not able to produce it in time.
Look at other artists like Nyl, Guilty, Animo, AgentRedGirl etc. all of them make like 1.000.000 a month so they're able to produce lot's of content...
We're just a team of experienced artists (while almost all the other artist are working solo for 95% of the time) that also own the affect3d store.
We're barely making ends meet over here!

Besides all that our release on Christmas is going to be of incredible, never seen before quality, because unlike all the other artists it takes us 3 years to put out 10-15mins of content while they release hours of it.
So you can imagine how much better the quality of our content is going to be...

And even if it isn't any better, it is YOUR guys fault!

So in conclusion:

STOP BEING PETTY!
STOP BEING STINGY!

GIVE ME ALL YOUR DAMN MONEY THEN I MIGHT CONSIDER ACTUALLY DELIVERING YOU SOMETHING OTHER THAN TEXT CONTENT AND LOW QUALITY IMAGE SETS!!!

Sorry for the caps but you guys are getting really outrageous over here!
I mean it's not like I promised you guys to "cut production time in half" :KEK: 3 years ago while still not delivering anything of substance till god knows when.

Anyways, just stop getting on my nerves and stop the complaining or I'll have you banned.
Pay me and wait patiently for another few years, maybe I'll be generous ;).

Last edited:

CrazyFrogX

Nov 10, 2020

ScaMiro speaking,

If you guys wouldn't be such stingy peasants this would have been out about 2 years ago...
But since you're only paying me 5-9k a month I'm simply not able to produce it in time.
Look at other artists like Nyl, Guilty, Animo, AgentRedGirl etc. all of them make like 1.000.000 a month so they're able to produce lot's of content...
We're just a team of experienced artists (while almost all the other artist are working solo for 95% of the time) that also own the affect3d store.

Besides all that our release on Christmas is going to be of incredible, never seen before quality, because unlike all the other artists it takes us 3 years to put out 10-15mins of content while they release hours of it.

So in conclusion:

STOP BEING PETTY!
STOP BEING STINGY!

GIVE ME ALL YOUR DAMN MONEY THEN I MIGHT CONSIDER ACTUALLY DELIVERING YOU SOMETHING OTHER THAN TEXT CONTENT AND LOW QUALITY IMAGE SETS!!!

I mean it's not like I promised you guys to "cut production time in half" :KEK: 3 years ago while still not delivering anything of substance till god knows when.

Anyways, just stop getting on my nerves and stop the complaining or I'll have you banned.

:KEK: This shit right here is gold ^^

GirlCockSemen

Mar 17, 2020

ScaMiro speaking,

So in conclusion:

STOP BEING PETTY!
STOP BEING STINGY!

Has the real miro had another mental breakdown like this again? I haven't been keeping up with his patreon for a year or more, so I don't know if he's still keeping quiet or if he's begun blaming his "fans" like the old forum days.
There was some outrage on his patreon a few months ago which seemed to prompt him to actually begin working on Bloodlust: Lanessa.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sharkx99

ScaMiro

Apr 15, 2021
Has the real miro had another mental breakdown like this again? I haven't been keeping up with his patreon for a year or more, so I don't know if he's still keeping quiet or if he's begun blaming his "fans" like the old forum days.
There was some outrage on his patreon a few months ago which seemed to prompt him to actually begin working on Bloodlust: Lanessa.
ScaMiro here,

I make in 2 things:

TEXT updates and empty promises to my obedient fanbois.

I don't do breakdowns!

Hopefully that made things clear...

ScaMiro over and out.

ScaMiro

Apr 15, 2021
BOOOM we back bois, you know who it is!
ScaMiro is BACK in this biAtch! :cool::cool::cool:

You need it, I got it!

I’m going to paraphrase a bit here since I’m pretty sure you don’t care for my usual nonsense.

1. Flying High image set:
Yeah the set you’ve all been waiting for I know I know…
Nothingmore3D is almost done with the cumshots for part 10, not like anyone even cares… I mean look at that set, even cumshots made by the Lord and Savior himself couldn’t safe it XD.

2. The Seed of Rebirth animation:
Wait a second, we’re already openly talking about animating this although the Cypunk animation from more than a year ago still isn’t out that?

Damn dude, we brazen AF out here.
Anyways, no one worked on it for a bit but we are “sure” it will be worked on soon

3. Lie of the month:
Welcome to our “lie of the month” section where I, your host, ScaMiro will give you the latest facts (101% true facts ofc) about what’s going on behind the scenes...
Since this is straight FACTS I’m going to quote myself this time:

“The animator who completed the anal interrogation animation has been moved onto another animation. At present four animators from the team are actively assigned to a different short animation, but each one has different commitments and experience so delivery will vary quite a bit. Should note that we have a few more animators committed to working with us beyond these four (plus more we’re still talking with) but not everyone is available to start working just yet.”

“Regarding the character ports, we now have multiple riggers working on porting to ensure the best final result. We’d run into some issues with the earlier versions which resulted in a visible seam where Lanessa’s dick meets her body. That issue has fortunately been fixed, but it also unfortunately means that we won’t be seeing much more 70’s bush revival in future animations.”

As you can see you’re money is in goo hands over here.
Did you know that we have so many employees though?

I mean we have:
– A team of more than 4 “animators”
– Multiple “riggers”
– A janitor named Klaus
– A butler named James (of course)
– That 1 weird dude with pirate clothes on and only one eye left named Jack
– Goddamn we are basically a small town over here.

Honestly I had no idea, that I was paying for so many people…
Talking about many people, how the hell haven’t we finished the next Bloodlust, let alone the Cypunk animation yet?
Didn’t Animo just release BTQ 5 (37mins long) which except for the sound he did all by himself in less than a year...
DAMN we out here hoeing you guys for real…
Luckily you guys are peasants that don’t know any better, imagine you guys would actually question these statements and put them into context… scary stuff!
Ah whatever who cares… onto number 4.

4. Ava’s Anal Interrogation (Animation)

Yep you’re seeing this correctly, we’ve actually managed to animate something in blender, amazing right?
Is it good?
Well… let’s be real this could be from any 1k twitter follower part time 3dx artists…
But considering that we normally only do text updates over here this is pretty slick!
So what do you guys think?
I think I should be getting a raise for my next level work to be honest with you…

So go ahead and smash that subscribe button, and DON’T YOU DARE to pledge anything less than 10 dollaris.
For real, no one likes broke people!
Support your favorite, humble, never lying and always hard working Artists ScaMiro and the small town of animators etc., that are apparently working for him.

#ScaMiroforpresident
Cya nerds (hopefully not too soon)
#gimmeyourmoney
#lata
#ScaMirooverandout
#ImOutThisBiAtch
:KEK::KEK::KEK:

ArcherUBW

Jul 19, 2018
I love ScaMiro!, if he's gonna make excuses for everything at least why can't regular Miro be this funny?. Heck!, i'm willing to pay some more money to give James a new mop an throw away those old Scamiro boxers that he's using for cleaning the kitchen XD.

Reactions: ScaMiro

ScaMiro

Apr 15, 2021
I love ScaMiro!, if he's gonna make excuses for everything at least why can't regular Miro be this funny?. Heck!, i'm willing to pay some more money to give James a new mop an throw away those old Scamiro boxers that he's using for cleaning the kitchen XD.
Who wouldn't like me?!

I'm the best 3dx animator in the industry by far.
The most humble human being on this planet.
I basically never lie and I'm 100% reliable.
The list goes on and on...

About James, I'm sure he'd be very pleased.
He's been struggling for a while with those boxers...
Although he's doing really great in the liquid department, lately he's been using the tiers from my disappointed supporters and something is telling me that we'll never run out of those :KEK: .

However, I'd rather actually render that Cypunk animation before I'd even consider giving that old man a raise, those Ferraris ain't paying themselves.
:cool:

ScaMiro

Apr 15, 2021
Sup losers?!
Hey yo the pizza here!
Syke!
It’s me, ScaMiro.

What up?!
You guessed it, text update time ya nerds.

Lemme start by quoting myself:

“Shorter update this week, but things are moving along nicely. We’re currently prepping a before & after post to show off the dick rigging fix…”

Not only am I the best 3dx artist BY FAR, I’m also a high level comedian.
As if it matters whether the text updates are long or short XD.
They are just text!
If you’re boss pays you with a loaf of bread each month instead of money you don’t care about the size of the loaf, IT’S BREAD DUDE, IT DON’T MATTER!
You guys out here thinking you’re getting 8k a month while I’m just dropping loafs of bread on your domes.
Matter of fact, I’m getting those 8k dollaris from you LUL.
Damn, you guys trippin (insert R. Westbrook meme)… XD

But hey don’t worry, the “dick rigging fix” is on it’s way, I’m sure you’re all eagerly awaiting it XDDD.

I’m being told that we’re apparently working on 4 animations and that they’re “moving along”, the riggers are also making “great progress”.
No idea what those guys are talking about tbh, I didn’t do shit!
That being said, it seems like we got some epic content coming your way real soon (trust me :D).
Another quote:
“Blender Animation AA03 -- The next animation, that is far enough along for us to mention, is a solo scene with *checks notes* Clarice. We received the first draft of this animation today and Miro is in the process of compiling feedback for it.”

No idea what I was talking about here, I must have been drunk or high (420 blaze it bois).
If there’s one thing I can actually assure you, it is that I do NOT make any notes.
Notes are for those hard working loser 3dx artists out there!
Besides that, who’s this “Clarice” anyways?!
Talking about “animations being far enough along for us to mention”, remember this “Cypunk 1000 Patreons Vaginal Sex Animation”?
Yeah, me neither!
The last time we mentioned that was on July 21st XD.
I think I said: “Miro will be sending CyPunk for final render shortly.
Shortly my DICK!... hahaha I fooled your asses again, damn I can’t believe it works every time!

The “Flying High” set nobody cares about since it’s still made in daz3d, hence ugly AF is coming along nicely though :).
We’re currently working on part 8, 9 and 10 and are going to release part 8, “As soon as it’s ready”.
Who would have though?! XD
To the ones who’re asking themselves why we’re even bothering with this or why we’re “working” on pare 9 and 10 while part 8 isn’t even done, don’t be askin me… I don’t know either, I’m just here taking you’re guys money! That’s literally all I do...

The “Seed of Rebirth” animation is also being worked on, bla bla bla bla bla… I can’t be bothered guys, just insert some random excuses I gotta spend you’re guys money…

“That’s about it for the updates. Before we sign off, let us know if you’re interested in seeing character walk cycle or dance routine animations.”
Don’t worry, you don’t actually need to let us know about that…
No matter what you guys think of it we’re gonna post it anyways!
It’s incredibly easy to do, basically takes 0 effort and is something most of you guys don’t care about / aren’t subscribed for.
Thus it makes perfect sense for us to post it :KEK:.

Damn, that was a lot of work.
I think I’m going to take a few weeks off now…
Coming up with fictional stories of things my “team” and I are currently “working” on isn’t as easy as you guys think… it’s though out here!

Yeah, that’s it for the update.

Do me a favor and fuck off! (keep paying me though!)

Cheerio LOSERS :cool:

ScaMiro

Quintara

Aug 17, 2017
Sup losers?!
Hey yo the pizza here!
Syke!
It’s me, ScaMiro.

What up?!
You guessed it, text update time ya nerds.

Lemme start by quoting myself:

“Shorter update this week, but things are moving along nicely. We’re currently prepping a before & after post to show off the dick rigging fix…”

Not only am I the best 3dx artist BY FAR, I’m also a high level comedian.
As if it matters whether the text updates are long or short XD.
They are just text!
If you’re boss pays you with a loaf of bread each month instead of money you don’t care about the size of the loaf, IT’S BREAD DUDE, IT DON’T MATTER!
You guys out here thinking you’re getting 8k a month while I’m just dropping loafs of bread on your domes.
Matter of fact, I’m getting those 8k dollaris from you LUL.
Damn, you guys trippin (insert R. Westbrook meme)… XD

But hey don’t worry, the “dick rigging fix” is on it’s way, I’m sure you’re all eagerly awaiting it XDDD.

I’m being told that we’re apparently working on 4 animations and that they’re “moving along”, the riggers are also making “great progress”.
No idea what those guys are talking about tbh, I didn’t do shit!
That being said, it seems like we got some epic content coming your way real soon (trust me :D).
Another quote:
“Blender Animation AA03 -- The next animation, that is far enough along for us to mention, is a solo scene with *checks notes* Clarice. We received the first draft of this animation today and Miro is in the process of compiling feedback for it.”

No idea what I was talking about here, I must have been drunk or high (420 blaze it bois).
If there’s one thing I can actually assure you, it is that I do NOT make any notes.
Notes are for those hard working loser 3dx artists out there!
Besides that, who’s this “Clarice” anyways?!
Talking about “animations being far enough along for us to mention”, remember this “Cypunk 1000 Patreons Vaginal Sex Animation”?
Yeah, me neither!
The last time we mentioned that was on July 21st XD.
I think I said: “Miro will be sending CyPunk for final render shortly.
Shortly my DICK!... hahaha I fooled your asses again, damn I can’t believe it works every time!

The “Flying High” set nobody cares about since it’s still made in daz3d, hence ugly AF is coming along nicely though :).
We’re currently working on part 8, 9 and 10 and are going to release part 8, “As soon as it’s ready”.
Who would have though?! XD
To the ones who’re asking themselves why we’re even bothering with this or why we’re “working” on pare 9 and 10 while part 8 isn’t even done, don’t be askin me… I don’t know either, I’m just here taking you’re guys money! That’s literally all I do...

The “Seed of Rebirth” animation is also being worked on, bla bla bla bla bla… I can’t be bothered guys, just insert some random excuses I gotta spend you’re guys money…

“That’s about it for the updates. Before we sign off, let us know if you’re interested in seeing character walk cycle or dance routine animations.”
Don’t worry, you don’t actually need to let us know about that…
No matter what you guys think of it we’re gonna post it anyways!
It’s incredibly easy to do, basically takes 0 effort and is something most of you guys don’t care about / aren’t subscribed for.
Thus it makes perfect sense for us to post it :KEK:.

Damn, that was a lot of work.
I think I’m going to take a few weeks off now…
Coming up with fictional stories of things my “team” and I are currently “working” on isn’t as easy as you guys think… it’s though out here!

Yeah, that’s it for the update.

Do me a favor and fuck off! (keep paying me though!)

Cheerio LOSERS :cool:

ScaMiro
I Love the Translation

ScaMiro

Apr 15, 2021
Buenos dias LOSERS, ScaMiro here!

Got a little update for you guys…
Originally it was supposed to be posted on August 24th and include some nice text and stuff.
However, I’m just gonna post it late and reduce it down to a single quote…

Am I too busy right now?
Don’t I got time because I’m working 24/7 on content for you guys?

FK NO!
I got lot’s of time but I also got little to no fucks to give for you nerds, so stop crying already and give me your money :cool: :cool: .
Here’s the “update”:

ScaMiro (your Lord and Savior) on August 24th:
“CyPunk 1000 Patrons Vaginal Sex Animation -- Sending to render today!” :KEK::KEK::KEK:

That’s 100% straight facts btw. I never lie!
#trustscamiro

Ciao peasants!

ScaMiro :cool::sneaky:

Last edited:

ScaMiro

Apr 15, 2021
Bitches like, “Remember me from high school?!”
Nah hoe! :cool:

Eyyyy it’s big dick, goat 3dx artists ScaMiro in the booth, spitting straight FIRE!:PogChamp:

Unfortunately for you guys, I’m better at rapping, snorting snow, F’ing bitches and spending all the money you give me on sports cars than at doing proper updates…
Luckily I don’t care, so SUCK IT LOSERS!

The original update is way too long and way too boring so I’m gonna cut it down as usual:

– CyPunk Animation:
“Now that this clip is rendering, miro has estimated that the finished version will be complete around the end of September.”
So I know I’ve told you guys that this was already rendering + that this was only going to take a week to render but hey…
Not like I’ve ever been honest to y’all peasants anyway, HA!
However you can 100% trust the “end of September” release date.
#heroesneverdie so #scamironeverlies

– In other news I got an absolutely AMAZING animation to share:

I know I know… you’ve never seen a more ambitious and creative animation in your whole life, not even Disney can match my skillZz…:WeSmart::p

– As for the monthly Bloodlust update:

“Miro wants to include some stills with this month’s Bloodlust update again, so as you all suggested last month, we’re going to run the update in a separate post later this week.”
Yeah, as if I’d need "extra time" to “include some stills” HAHAHAHAHA. :KEK::KEK::KEK:
Honestly I just need some extra time to come up with a decent excuse for us delaying Bloodlust once again to like mid 2022…
Not like you guys care though, in it’s 2 ½ years of existence this patreon has never been about large high quality animations anyways, y’all here for those sweet text updates.

Oh, almost forgot about these hookers…:sneaky:

Lata NERDS! :cool::cool::cool:

ScaMiro

lalsas

Mar 2, 2021
Bitches like, “Remember me from high school?!”
Nah hoe! :cool:

Eyyyy it’s big dick, goat 3dx artists ScaMiro in the booth, spitting straight FIRE!:PogChamp:

Unfortunately for you guys, I’m better at rapping, snorting snow, F’ing bitches and spending all the money you give me on sports cars than at doing proper updates…
Luckily I don’t care, so SUCK IT LOSERS!

The original update is way too long and way too boring so I’m gonna cut it down as usual:

– CyPunk Animation:
“Now that this clip is rendering, miro has estimated that the finished version will be complete around the end of September.”
So I know I’ve told you guys that this was already rendering + that this was only going to take a week to render but hey…
Not like I’ve ever been honest to y’all peasants anyway, HA!
However you can 100% trust the “end of September” release date.
#heroesneverdie so #scamironeverlies

– In other news I got an absolutely AMAZING animation to share:

I know I know… you’ve never seen a more ambitious and creative animation in your whole life, not even Disney can match my skillZz…:WeSmart::p

– As for the monthly Bloodlust update:

“Miro wants to include some stills with this month’s Bloodlust update again, so as you all suggested last month, we’re going to run the update in a separate post later this week.”
Yeah, as if I’d need "extra time" to “include some stills” HAHAHAHAHA. :KEK::KEK::KEK:
Honestly I just need some extra time to come up with a decent excuse for us delaying Bloodlust once again to like mid 2022…
Not like you guys care though, in it’s 2 ½ years of existence this patreon has never been about large high quality animations anyways, y’all here for those sweet text updates.

Oh, almost forgot about these hookers…:sneaky:

Lata NERDS! :cool::cool::cool:

ScaMiro
This he really write that in his patreon or are you guys meming lol

CrazyFrogX

Nov 10, 2020
This he really write that in his patreon or are you guys meming lol
This is just us taking the absolute piss out of Miro, and the above is not really that far away. he keeps saying xyz animation is gonna be posted soon, and then next update is like. Yeah i know i said this was gonna be finished rendered last update. But we are actually rendering it now, cause fuck you all...

Reactions: rhdad

Quintara

Aug 17, 2017
I dont understand His Motives He knows that everybody is looking Forward to the new bloodlust Drops His Page by Page Shit that Nobody Cares about makes a Big Deal Out of it and These constant maybe Here maybe there

CrazyFrogX

Nov 10, 2020
I dont understand His Motives He knows that everybody is looking Forward to the new bloodlust Drops His Page by Page Shit that Nobody Cares about makes a Big Deal Out of it and These constant maybe Here maybe there
Its all about dragging it out for as long as possible to cash out on Patreon and to build up the hype, like the same way game devs does it now days, open up for people to "pre-order" the game so about 24 hours before release, people can download the game. but in reality their download servers yeets itself and fucks off due to the traffic, and of course use the money from all the pre-orders to build up the hype on the game. Then when it releases its shit or the devs did not deliver on what they hyped the game to be about *cough cough* looking at you CD Project Red *cough cough*

GirlCockSemen

Mar 17, 2020
For one, he runs his production company like a business not an art studio.
Two, many of these people are psychologically unstable.

iliketestes

Mar 17, 2019
only way he will ever finish bloodlust is when he loses a bunch of patrons. took a while for patrons to call him out on his bs before even giving a progress bar on bloodlust

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes