5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

CrazyFrogX

Nov 10, 2020
Ladies and gentleman I present to you, comedy one o one by Miro (About the "CyPunk 1000 Patrons Vaginal Sex Animation") :

Miro on June 16th:
"We’re sending this one off to render this week. It will probably take a week to render so we’re hoping we can show it off sometime next week."

Also, Miro on July 7th:
"Miro will be catching up on this animation this week. We’re hoping to send it to render by the end of week or early next week."

#100%reliability #100%dependable #100%Miro

View attachment 1287177
Well after the release of Royal Descent, or was it Bloodlust Cerene, where as it finally got released almost a week after its inital release date, cause Miro being Miro. Am not surprised, am also not gonna be surprised if this new upcoming movie also gets its release date fucked over Cause Miro cant commit to release date which he/she himself sets...

Reactions: Ivanan

GirlCockSemen

Mar 17, 2020
Ladies and gentleman I present to you, comedy one o one by Miro (About the "CyPunk 1000 Patrons Vaginal Sex Animation") :

Miro on June 16th:
"We’re sending this one off to render this week. It will probably take a week to render so we’re hoping we can show it off sometime next week."

Also, Miro on July 7th:
"Miro will be catching up on this animation this week. We’re hoping to send it to render by the end of week or early next week."

#100%reliability #100%dependable #100%Miro

View attachment 1287177
If you're still subscribed to his patreon, do all of us a favor and stop supporting him.

ScaMiro

Apr 15, 2021
If you're still subscribed to his patreon, do all of us a favor and stop supporting him.
Subscribed to this dude? HELL NAH HEEEEEELL NAH!

Some1 leaks his posts, there is no way I'd ever give this dude any money, not even a penny.
There are about 1.000.000 3dx artists that deserve it way more than he does.

Luckily, many seem to share my opinions since Miro's patreon numbers have been pretty stagnant for over a year now.

Last edited:

CrazyFrogX

Nov 10, 2020
Please do tell me why anyone would ever sub to Miro when you could just sub to Nyl, a guy who's better quality-wise and actually delivers on his word.
People think they are gonna get updates and whatnot when it comes too Miro's next animations like Blood Crown, IIRC i believe they are aiming to have a trailer ready somewhere in September and release the movie/animation this Christmas or something. I subbed to the patreon for a while until i stopped cause there was nothing interesting. The way Miro advertised the patreon page was that it would be purely for upcoming new movies/animations, which is why a lot of people jumped on it. But then it slowly turned into a platform for Miro to post image sets and whatnot :/

At least we have one clip from the upcoming Movie/animation though, so its something. Think its like 1-2 min long IIRC, think i got it somewhere.

Quintara

Aug 17, 2017
People think they are gonna get updates and whatnot when it comes too Miro's next animations like Blood Crown, IIRC i believe they are aiming to have a trailer ready somewhere in September and release the movie/animation this Christmas or something. I subbed to the patreon for a while until i stopped cause there was nothing interesting. The way Miro advertised the patreon page was that it would be purely for upcoming new movies/animations, which is why a lot of people jumped on it. But then it slowly turned into a platform for Miro to post image sets and whatnot :/

At least we have one clip from the upcoming Movie/animation though, so its something. Think its like 1-2 min long IIRC, think i got it somewhere.
Wasnt that Just the boob Grab Pepe nudge?

ScaMiro

Apr 15, 2021
Hey guys it's ya boi ScaMiro bringing you the latest updates!

So after 2 whole months without any freaking Content we're releasing 13, yes you heard it right, 13 WHOLE images of INSANE quality:
That was well worth the wait wasn't it?!
Is there any other 3dx creator on patreon that provides this level of quality this quickly?
Yep, don't think so either!

Oh, what about the Cypunk animation?
EH well... I might have said this:
June 15th--- "We're sending this one off to render this week. It will probably take a week to render so we're hoping we can show it off sometimes next week.
July 7th-- "Miro will be catching up on this animation this week. We're hoping to send it to render by the end of the week or early next week."

But well... I was just pranking you guys a bit... don't get mad guys... it's just a prank.
So yeah this time for real (trust me XD):

" CyPunk 1000 Patrons Vaginal Sex Animation -- Miro swapped to Flying High pt. 7 QA earlier this week since he’d be able to knock it out faster. Now that that is done, he’ll be sending CyPunk for final render shortly. "

Well, that's it for me guys I can't believe I'm still at over 1500 supporters... (what are you guys even paying me for?)

Anyways I'll be off working really hard so I might be able to provide you with another 10-15 images in about 2 months...
And don't worry this time I'm rendering the Cypunk animation for real LUL.

Cya later nerds

ScaMiro

Last edited:

CrazyFrogX

Nov 10, 2020
Hey guys it's ya boi ScaMiro bringing you the latest updates!

So after 2 whole months without any freaking Content we're releasing 13, yes you heard it right, 13 WHOLE images of INSANE quality:
That was well worth the wait wasn't it?!
Is there any other 3dx creator on patreon that provides this level of quality this quickly?
Yep, don't think so either!

Oh, what about the Cypunk animation?
EH well... I might have said this:
June 15th--- "We're sending this one off to render this week. It will probably take a week to render so we're hoping we can show it off sometimes next week.
July 7th-- "Miro will be catching up on this animation this week. We're hoping to send it to render by the end of the week or early next week."

But well... I was just pranking you guys a bit... don't get mad guys... it's just a prank.
So yeah this time for real (trust me XD):

" CyPunk 1000 Patrons Vaginal Sex Animation -- Miro swapped to Flying High pt. 7 QA earlier this week since he’d be able to knock it out faster. Now that that is done, he’ll be sending CyPunk for final render shortly. "

Well, that's it for me guys I can't believe I'm still at over 1500 supporters... (what are you guys even paying me for?)

Anyways I'll be off working really hard so I might be able to provide you with another 10-15 images in about 2 months...
And don't worry this time I'm rendering the Cypunk animation for real LUL.

Cya later nerds

ScaMiro
I liked this quality post, top notch and sums up Miro's Patreon page :p

CrazyFrogX

Nov 10, 2020
New Text update below, 2 new preview renders of Lanessa and Cerene. Both will be attached to this post :)

Text update 31 July 2021

X102_Bloodlust_Lanessa_Promos_1080p_020.jpg

Hey everyone, sorry for the text update delay this week. We were waiting on some renders which we wanted to include in this week’s update.

Bloodlust: Lanessa - Blood Crown -- Finishing touches: 23.8%. Overall Production: 73.57%. Tentative release date: Christmas 2021.

Finishing touches are coming along. The main improvements are variations to the sex animations that develop over time, as opposed to very minor variations on top of short loops. Miro is creating longer segments that will see the character actions progress over time and ramp up the intensity of the sex.

We also have another update regarding the software that we mentioned last year. As you’ll recall, we were creating a new, Unity-based media player software to replace the one used for Bloodlust: Cerene - Royal Descent. This software will also be used for Bloodlust: Lanessa - Blood Crown when we release. Anyway, the development of this software has been completed, so we’ll be conducting a soft release in the near future to patrons who already own Bloodlust: Cerene - Royal Descent.

If you’re interested in testing the software, let us know in the comments of this post and we’ll follow up with you via direct message when the soft release is ready. Minimum requirements needed to test are as follows:

Minimum System Requirements Mac

• CPU: Intel processor with 64-bit support; Recommended: 2.2 GHz or faster processor
  • GPU: Integrated Graphics 1.5 GB
  • Memory: 4 GB
  • Free Space: 4 GB of free disk space
Minimum System Requirements Windows

• CPU: Intel or AMD processor with 64-bit support; Recommended: 2.2 GHz or faster processor
  • GPU: Integrated Graphics 1.5 GB
  • Memory: 4 GB
  • Free Space: 4 GB of free disk space
Blender -- A lot of movement going on here at the moment, though not ready to show off anything just yet. For the existing model animations, one loop is currently being reviewed, while a second draft is being rendered.

Fan Service -- One of the new Blender artists is currently prepping the Fan Service environment for use in Blender. The character ports to Blender have started, as well.

Flying High -- Environments for this one are also being prepped for Blender, while the Blender character port is still in progress.

ScaMiro

Apr 15, 2021
Hey plebs, it’s me your Lord and Saviour ScaMiro back at it again with the latest update summary.

As usual, I’ve been working day and night, 24/7 to bring you top notch quality text content.
Who even cares about renders or animations? It’s 2k21 NO ONE needs that stuff!
Let’s get right to it:
I’m still in the process of moving to an even bigger House…
Milking you guys is working so freaking well I don’t even know how to spend all those Benjamins.
However that doesn’t keep me from giving you guys some quality updates on the current state of Bloodlust BC:

Bloodlust: Lanessa - Blood Crown -- Finishing touches: 23.8%. Overall Production: 73.57%. Tentative release date: Christmas 2021.
So once again we’re basically surpassing lightning speed at this point, from 72.8% on June 30th to 73.57% on July 31st.
That’s 0.77% in 30 days it’s basically already done at this point.
So no worries about the Christmas 2021 release.
We also updated the absolutely amazing Unity-based media player software that no one really cares about.
Now onto the other stuff like Blender, the “Fan Service” and “Flying High” image sets:
Blender -- A lot of movement going on here at the moment, though not ready to show off anything just yet. For the existing model animations, one loop is currently being reviewed, while a second draft is being rendered.
Fan Service -- One of the new Blender artists is currently prepping the Fan Service environment for use in Blender. The character ports to Blender have started, as well.

Flying High -- Environments for this one are also being prepped for Blender, while the Blender character port is still in progress.
While all of this might read as if we’re working on it 24/7 it’s honestly just all B-S we made up to make you think we’re working our asses off…
I mean, have you seen the last couple of image sets XD?
As if it would take all of this stuff to put out such “quality”.
Pretty hilarious how you guys are still buying into all this, but hey… after all, you’re just plebs ready to be milked.

Oh, I almost forgot since we’re really freaking generous we brought you a few images this time around:

While these might look pretty similar to the ones we posted 1-2 years ago I can 100% assure you that these were freshly made just a few yeajgjfsdkg oooops, I meant days ago :).
So yeah that’s it for now.

Ah, sorry I almost forgot!
About that Cypunk animation, well… I should come up with some super comprehensible excuse now but honestly, I just don’t even give a flying F!
It’s not like you guys are here for animations anyways…
I might talk about it next time but for now I’ll be off living the good life.
Thanks for your hard earned money guys.

Lata plebs! :KEK::LUL::cool:

ScaMiro

Last edited:

Mhacxk

Nov 3, 2017
Hey plebs, it’s me your Lord and Saviour ScaMiro back at it again with the latest update summary.

As usually I’ve been working day and night, 24/7 to bring you top notch quality text content.
Who even cares about renders or animations? It’s 2k21 NO ONE needs that stuff!
Let’s get right to it:
I’m still in the process of moving to an even bigger House…
Milking you guys is working so freaking well I don’t even know how to spend all those Benjamins.
However that doesn’t keep me from giving you guys some quality updates on the current state of Bloodlust BC:

So once again we’re basically surpassing lightning speed at this point, from 72.8% on June 30th to 73.57% on July 31st.
That’s 0.77% in 30 days it’s basically already done at this point.
So no worries about the Christmas 2021 release.
We also updated the absolutely amazing Unity-based media player software that no one really cares about.
Now onto the other stuff like Blender, the “Fan Service” and “Flying High” image sets:

While all of this might read as if we’re working on it 24/7 it’s honestly just all B-S we made up to make you think we’re working our asses off…
I mean, have you seen the last couple of image sets XD?
As if it would take all of this stuff to put out such “quality”.
Pretty hilarious how you guys are still buying into all this, but hey… after all, you’re just plebs ready to be milked.

Oh, I almost forgot since we’re really freaking generous we brought you a few images this time around:

While these might look pretty similar to the ones we posted 1-2 years ago I can 100% assure you that these were freshly made just a few yeajgjfsdkg oooops, I meant days ago :).
So yeah that’s it for now.

Ah, sorry I almost forgot!
About that Cypunk animation, well… I should come up with some super comprehensible excuse now but honestly, I just don’t even give a flying F!
It’s not like you guys are here for animations anyways…
I might talk about it next time but for now I’ll be off living the good life.
Thanks for your hard earned money guys.

Lata plebs! :KEK::LUL::cool:

ScaMiro
WOW What a post i love ScaMiro ^_^

Reactions: p22 and ScaMiro
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes