5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

GirlCockSemen

Mar 17, 2020
I mean, my understanding is that Miro basically admitted to that. Maybe someone else can remember the details better than me but there was a thing a while back where he posted on Patreon (and immediately seemed to regret it) and admission that he himself wasn't actually working Bloodlust and that the Patreon was only being used to pay for the imagesets he was now cranking out in Daz. I think this cost him a bunch of subscribers. Not a ton, since he still seems to have plenty left. Honestly, Miro strikes me as someone who struck gold once doing something for a laugh and now doesn't want to do it any more but he can't make money doing anything else.
100% correct.
miro was taking flak for posting below average image sets and people kept hammering him in the comments, so he capitulated and admitted that he hadn't even been working on Bloodlust but was focusing on his website and basically taking the patreon money and paying 3rd rate "artists" to crank out mediocre trash.

johnsmith145

Jan 20, 2021
miro was taking flak for posting below average image sets and people kept hammering him in the comments, so he capitulated and admitted that he hadn't even been working on Bloodlust but was focusing on his website and basically taking the patreon money and paying 3rd rate "artists" to crank out mediocre trash.
he will make more if he makes high quality films

johnsmith145

Jan 20, 2021

"Before we sign off, we also wanted to mention that Bloodlust: Lanessa – Blood Crown Part 2 is probably around 40% done. "

From the images, Cerene is taken by Lanessa and accompanied by Sophia to be fucked.

- there is a superhero version in the same page, called "flying high"

johnsmith145

Jan 20, 2021
I know its just a preview and the result will be incomparable, but the problem seems to be that in the first ones, especially the 2nd part, we had the red ambient light from the flames for atmosphere. Which was great.

Here it will be blueish or something. The green-gold environment from the palace was not as exhilarating as the red.

Red, Flames, flustering, something like almost sweat.

Last edited:

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018

"Before we sign off, we also wanted to mention that Bloodlust: Lanessa – Blood Crown Part 2 is probably around 40% done. "

From the images, Cerene is taken by Lanessa and accompanied by Sophia to be fucked.

- there is a superhero version in the same page, called "flying high"
look how much time it took them compered to the first two. people have been saying they were milking people with WIPs instead of working on the actual 3rd movie.

Reactions: biladeiroo

ScaMiro

Apr 15, 2021
Ladies and gentleman I present to you, comedy one o one by Miro (About the "CyPunk 1000 Patrons Vaginal Sex Animation") :

Miro on June 16th:
"We’re sending this one off to render this week. It will probably take a week to render so we’re hoping we can show it off sometime next week."

Also, Miro on July 7th:
"Miro will be catching up on this animation this week. We’re hoping to send it to render by the end of week or early next week."

#100%reliability #100%dependable #100%Miro

KEKW XD.png

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes