5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

DS3DX

Oct 19, 2018
whats the deal with the next movie coming? still working on it?
Has image sets + their animations and alot of technical shit (converting Characters for Maya for use in DAZ) going on at the moment and training new artists.

rjackdaw

Feb 9, 2018
Bloodlust Cerene Royale Descent Main movie + Fun Stuff

the thread Ive found here contains the game version

Nemesis1247

Jun 15, 2019
After a long time a update of MIRO's Creation
I thought no one will ever upload any file of MIRO's creation

BigIrishLug

Common Craic Producer
Donor
Aug 17, 2017
Like Miro's content, then I suggest you purchase it at Affect3d Store to help support them, like I did. I wait for promo's, but I believe it still helps to put some coin in their coffers. Might even speed up their update time.
Great stuff, even though I'm not really into the futa, I know it takes a lot of dedication and computer time to get just a single angle shot right. To put into perspective, think about thirty frames at 1080 on the average just to make one second.
Miro is absolutely superb!!!

Reactions: fried

equalizzoR

Jun 10, 2017
Has image sets + their animations and alot of technical shit (converting Characters for Maya for use in DAZ) going on at the moment and training new artists.
As amazing as Miro's work is. I don't think it should take 2+ years for a 30 mins short-movie to come out. There are other artists out there that are just as experienced that has put out more content in a much shorter time span than that.

Even if its going to be 30-35 mins long, 2 years is still way too much time brewing on it.

BigIrishLug

Common Craic Producer
Donor
Aug 17, 2017
Think what you like, I like to put myself in the artist and game creators shoes, especially since I am one of them. Miro does custom animations, graphics, characters and clothing with outsourced sites cutting into their profits, not including all the other projects that Miro works on in the Affect3D Library and DAZ. Think about it this way; you spent 6 months of all you free time in 2016 to create something from scratch, to help provide a little more for yourself and your family... only to have a few purchases, for it to be given away for free and then have have people gnawing at the bit for the next installment, pathetic. I'd be pissed, I'd care less about what anyone said or demanded and I'd make sure to take my sweet arse time doing what I want and also to think up ways to not get screwed over in the future. I know I have.

Reactions: Rukker123 and toll

equalizzoR

Jun 10, 2017
Think what you like, I like to put myself in the artist and game creators shoes, especially since I am one of them. Miro does custom animations, graphics, characters and clothing with outsourced sites cutting into their profits, not including all the other projects that Miro works on in the Affect3D Library and DAZ. Think about it this way; you spent 6 months of all you free time in 2016 to create something from scratch, to help provide a little more for yourself and your family... only to have a few purchases, for it to be given away for free and then have have people gnawing at the bit for the next installment, pathetic. I'd be pissed, I'd care less about what anyone said or demanded and I'd make sure to take my sweet arse time doing what I want and also to think up ways to not get screwed over in the future. I know I have.
You sound pretty mad at what I said. Still doesn't change the fact that 2+ years for a 30-35 min movie is too much time.

Also its his choice that he picked this line of work.. Anything you make and put out online will eventually get pirated.. That's how the internet works and youre an idiot if you believe otherwise, its just the reality that you have to realize. Also Miro has 1,180+ patreons, he gets payed monthly yes? and I assume that most of them are properly at the $5 tier (since the lowest is only wips) and some at the higher tiers, thats 6 grand AT LEAST (minus the cut that patreon takes). So if hes so worried about not getting paid for his work, well then maybe he should get a real job instead.

I'm all about quality over quantity, but there comes a time when youre just stalling. Frankly I would rather he skipped all the small image sets and random animations to instead focus on the short-movie instead.

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
You sound pretty mad at what I said. Still doesn't change the fact that 2+ years for a 30-35 min movie is too much time.

Also its his choice that he picked this line of work.. Anything you make and put out online will eventually get pirated.. That's how the internet works and youre an idiot if you believe otherwise, its just the reality that you have to realize. Also Miro has 1,180+ patreons, he gets payed monthly yes? and I assume that most of them are properly at the $5 tier (since the lowest is only wips) and some at the higher tiers, thats 6 grand AT LEAST (minus the cut that patreon takes). So if hes so worried about not getting paid for his work, well then maybe he should get a real job instead.

I'm all about quality over quantity, but there comes a time when youre just stalling. Frankly I would rather he skipped all the small image sets and random animations to instead focus on the short-movie instead.
can't argue with this, even more so now with the world wide virus going on, being forced to stay at home you would think most people making these games would finish a lot faster, and the games we are waiting for would get updated even faster, but nope. at any rate, waiting too long will drive your fan base away at some point. I couldn't care less about posted animations and pictures, I want to see the full movie/game so I can enjoy it fully.

Reactions: equalizzoR

manneychin

May 8, 2017
This thread needs to be reorganized vs. [Flash] - [Completed] Bloodlust- Cerene - Royal Descent [Affect3D].

The links "Main Movie v1-02 (1080p, No Music)" & "Fun Stuff Movie v1-01" newly added in 1st post are for , which is a sequel to but distinct from the title for this thread (i.e. ).

"Royal Descent" was released both as a Flash "game" (but it's not really a game, it's just a Flash GUI for various videoclips) and as a few major videos, including those behind "Main Movie v1-02 (1080p, No Music)" & "Fun Stuff Movie v1-01".

Option 1: Move [Flash] - [Completed] Bloodlust- Cerene - Royal Descent [Affect3D] from Games to Videos and move to its 1st post the links "Main Movie v1-02 (1080p, No Music)" & "Fun Stuff Movie v1-01" currently found in this thread. This makes perfect sense because as you can see on the publisher considers the Flash "game" and those videos a single product.

Option 2: Keep [Flash] - [Completed] Bloodlust- Cerene - Royal Descent [Affect3D] as is and move "Main Movie v1-02 (1080p, No Music)" & "Fun Stuff Movie v1-01" to a new thread created just for "Royal Descent"

Option 3: Keep [Flash] - [Completed] Bloodlust- Cerene - Royal Descent [Affect3D] as is and adjust the title for this thread to "Bloodlust Cerene & Bloodlust: Cerene - Royal Descent" and adjust the name for "Main Movie v1-02 (1080p, No Music)" & "Fun Stuff Movie v1-01" in 1st post to reflect they are for "Royal Descent".

I think Option 1 is the best because it's in accordance with how the 2 titles were originally published.

Reactions: chris1

DS3DX

Oct 19, 2018
can't argue with this, even more so now with the world wide virus going on, being forced to stay at home you would think most people making these games would finish a lot faster, and the games we are waiting for would get updated even faster, but nope. at any rate, waiting too long will drive your fan base away at some point. I couldn't care less about posted animations and pictures, I want to see the full movie/game so I can enjoy it fully.
Paying fanbase is entirely happy and content to enjoy his Image sets and their associated animations. I.E Cypunk, Lady of the Tower, Love thy Neighbour. with something thats looks like a Cypunk2 and Seed of Rebirth sets both on the horizon and Blood Crown and the technical stuff of moving a Maya Re-Rigged and UV'd Character assets Back to DAZ it's hard to see the forest for the trees.

On another technical note BLOODLUST 2 is mostly mo-capped except the Sex Scenes which Miro said would be hand animated now this may have changed. but a lot of the work and stuff comes from others like Kvento (Characters / Rigging / Enviroments) but also there is things like Sound and Compositing.

and that DAZ to EVERYTHING just came out I assume the amount of Swearing and Insult flinging has not stopped or subsided and is taking up much of His and his artists time.

Terfy

Sep 17, 2020
Is the original "Bloodlust - Cerene" v1 (not royal decent) in GAME/SWF format still online somewhere on the forum? I could only find movie links.

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
Paying fanbase is entirely happy and content to enjoy his Image sets and their associated animations. I.E Cypunk, Lady of the Tower, Love thy Neighbour. with something thats looks like a Cypunk2 and Seed of Rebirth sets both on the horizon and Blood Crown and the technical stuff of moving a Maya Re-Rigged and UV'd Character assets Back to DAZ it's hard to see the forest for the trees.

On another technical note BLOODLUST 2 is mostly mo-capped except the Sex Scenes which Miro said would be hand animated now this may have changed. but a lot of the work and stuff comes from others like Kvento (Characters / Rigging / Enviroments) but also there is things like Sound and Compositing.

and that DAZ to EVERYTHING just came out I assume the amount of Swearing and Insult flinging has not stopped or subsided and is taking up much of His and his artists time.
if I understand correctly from your comment, they are still working on the 3rd part then?

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes