5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Quintara

Aug 17, 2017
just checked out kemono is it just me or has he been showing the same fucking scene for months? ffs

Bega81Froa

Aug 17, 2021
just checked out kemono is it just me or has he been showing the same fucking scene for months? ffs
Don't worry about it mate, the reason for only showing this scene is the fact that Miro and his "team" are on a quest to avoid spoilers, hence they have been showing the same scene over and over again. ;)
It definitely does NOT have anything to do with the fact that they barely worked on it since 2018, no no no no Miro would never do such a thing... :KEK:

Oh god... how can his supporters possibly be so naive that they don't realize the fact that there hasn't been any real progress in the span of 4 years...
I'm sure if they give Miro another 100k he'll have it done by the end of... hm, maybe next year, or the year after that?! :ROFLMAO:

CrazyFrogX

Nov 10, 2020
Don't worry about it mate, the reason for only showing this scene is the fact that Miro and his "team" are on a quest to avoid spoilers, hence they have been showing the same scene over and over again. ;)
It definitely does NOT have anything to do with the fact that they barely worked on it since 2018, no no no no Miro would never do such a thing... :KEK:

Oh god... how can his supporters possibly be so naive that they don't realize the fact that there hasn't been any real progress in the span of 4 years...
I'm sure if they give Miro another 100k he'll have it done by the end of... hm, maybe next year, or the year after that?! :ROFLMAO:
Ill be honest, i was subbed to his patreon page, but when it become clear that Bloodcrown was not the main focus, which is how they fucking advertised the whole patreon page in the first place. I was like nah fuck this and canceled my sub and used to on another artist that actually is worth subbing to.

Bega81Froa

Aug 17, 2021
Ill be honest, i was subbed to his patreon page, but when it become clear that Bloodcrown was not the main focus, which is how they fucking advertised the whole patreon page in the first place. I was like nah fuck this and canceled my sub and used to on another artist that actually is worth subbing to.
Congratulations my man, you have what is called a brain + a certain level of self respect, Miro's current and long time patreons don't have any of the two.

OnyxShadow

May 21, 2017
Miro has always been a bit slow with the development of big new animations, but its always paid off big time in the past.

However, it does sorta seem like Bloodlust Lanessa isn't really going anywhere.

And if Miro is gonna do collaborations he needs to get better artists. The new collab with TheDude3DX is unsurprisingly hot garbage. Dude has always been only really good at posing his plastic-looking models, he doesn't do intercourse well, and he doesn't do creampies hardly at all. Finally, Dude managed to make Miro's rather fantastic Sayako model look like it has a skin condition.

Dec 7, 2019
Miro has always been a bit slow with the development of big new animations, but its always paid off big time in the past.

However, it does sorta seem like Bloodlust Lanessa isn't really going anywhere.

And if Miro is gonna do collaborations he needs to get better artists. The new collab with TheDude3DX is unsurprisingly hot garbage. Dude has always been only really good at posing his plastic-looking models, he doesn't do intercourse well, and he doesn't do creampies hardly at all. Finally, Dude managed to make Miro's rather fantastic Sayako model look like it has a skin condition.
Couldn't agree more about the latest collab with TheDude. He was always hot garbage, no idea what they expected.

Reactions: OnyxShadow
Sep 29, 2021
One Night Stand - Collab Set With TheDude3DX (Patreon)
2022-09-10 10:00:04

As mentioned, this is the first part in the set, and TheDude is already working on more!

Let us know what you think.
-

Well I do have some constructive feedback, but I'll wait and give them a chance.

Bega81Froa

Aug 17, 2021
Half the month is over and both posts are about so called "collab sets" which basically is content taken from another creator.
The month before that, 2 out of 4 posts were also "collab set" releases.
Even if you're clueless enough to think that they are still working on Bloodlust + are going to release it at the end of this year... how can anyone with more than 2 braincells pay money for this?!?!?! :WaitWhat::WaitWhat::WaitWhat:

The amount of actual content these clowns released in 2022 is equal to about 1 week of work released back in 2019 (when the Affect3d patreon was actually still worth supporting) ... :KEK::KEK::KEK:

Reactions: binglrgongr

Sindel_futa

Sep 13, 2020
Mini Set Collaboration - Steven Carson (Patreon)

Downloads
Content
Hey guys, we have expanded on an image set the very talented created in collaboration with us. This scene was created in Daz Studio. We've included both the original image set and our own new angles. We changed a few minor details such as lighting and notably added a bit more to Cerene's shape - can you spot where? We are actually currently working on Cerene's Daz shape a little for further Daz sets.
Hope you like it!
Files

1663408159904.png

OnyxShadow

May 21, 2017
Steven and Dude have something in common. They REALLY like the aesthetic of a huge dick on a girl, but they don't particularly know where to go from there.

Maybe its just me, but the only time I have any interest in a dick on a girl is if its about to be (or currently) used on another girl. That's probably one of the main reasons I liked Royal Descent so well. There was a girl with no dick. Then she had a dick. Then 5 seconds later she's getting head from another girl.

Magincap

Jul 28, 2019
Steven and Dude have something in common. They REALLY like the aesthetic of a huge dick on a girl, but they don't particularly know where to go from there.

Maybe its just me, but the only time I have any interest in a dick on a girl is if its about to be (or currently) used on another girl. That's probably one of the main reasons I liked Royal Descent so well. There was a girl with no dick. Then she had a dick. Then 5 seconds later she's getting head from another girl.
same

vutaboss

Jul 2, 2018

They're complete opposites in another regard though: StevenCarson consistently puts out content even for non patrons and remembers to turn off billing for months when he's not active.

Meanwhile Miro and his team continue to take peoples' money and do fuckall with it. I was in the Founder tier for years because I wanted to believe that there'd be real progress on the new animation. They proved me wrong.

OnyxShadow

May 21, 2017
They're complete opposites in another regard though: StevenCarson consistently puts out content even for non patrons and remembers to turn off billing for months when he's not active.

Meanwhile Miro and his team continue to take peoples' money and do fuckall with it. I was in the Founder tier for years because I wanted to believe that there'd be real progress on the new animation. They proved me wrong.
I really don't want it to seem too defensive of Miro (Lanessa is coming along far slower than previous works). However, even if it takes another year the wait will very likely have been worth it. Steven may churn out an allotment of content on a regular basis, but posed models and the very rare loop animation are worth a glance and then forgotten forever. On the other hand GF4E, Cerene, and Royal Descent I've all watched over and over and over again.

The solution seems simple to me. Support artists when they release content (and not just a trickle). If Miro is dragging his feet, he won't do it forever if he gets hungry. Its people supporting unconditionally and indefinitely that allow bad behavior in content creators.

• Haha
Reactions: Futa3dguy

Bega81Froa

Aug 17, 2021
There you go guys, another "Epic" animation by some random "artists" Miro hired for a few bucks... :KEK:

It's honestly hard to look at but hey... apparently some inbreds actually think that this looks good (it got 45 likes on patreon), so there you go.

Have fun.

Bega81Froa

Aug 17, 2021
Its people supporting unconditionally and indefinitely that allow bad behavior in content creators.
It's like it always is, always was and always will be, a bunch of idiots ruining it for everybody else...
Thanks to the 1500 idiots on Miro's patreon making sure he'll never ever release anything of substance and or quality ever again by paying him monthly for doing absolutely nothing :)!

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes