5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Saraph

May 24, 2018
There you go guys, another "Epic" animation by some random "artists" Miro hired for a few bucks... :KEK:

It's honestly hard to look at but hey... apparently some inbreds actually think that this looks good (it got 45 likes on patreon), so there you go.

Have fun.
Likes mean nothing if you don't have a dislike count to compare it to. For all we know, these could all be from Miro's "business partners".

vutaboss

Jul 2, 2018
I really don't want it to seem too defensive of Miro (Lanessa is coming along far slower than previous works). However, even if it takes another year the wait will very likely have been worth it. Steven may churn out an allotment of content on a regular basis, but posed models and the very rare loop animation are worth a glance and then forgotten forever. On the other hand GF4E, Cerene, and Royal Descent I've all watched over and over and over again.

The solution seems simple to me. Support artists when they release content (and not just a trickle). If Miro is dragging his feet, he won't do it forever if he gets hungry. Its people supporting unconditionally and indefinitely that allow bad behavior in content creators.
I agree with most of what you said. I too have watched G4E and other things again and again. Heck, G4E might still be one of my favorite animations of all time, and it's almost 10 years old!

I wouldn't say Steven's stuff is forgotten forever, I have quite a few favorites from him that I keep going back to, particularly the exhibitionist sets.

But that's not the reason I'm still subscribed to Steven. It's because Steven is consistent when Miro is not. For all of 2021 all he really released was a subpar image set. He canceled the Fanservice image set and faced no repercussions for it.

People should not be subscribed to Miro today. I still don't understand why he has over 1,000 patrons. I say this as someone who was in the founder tier since 2018. My only regret was not unsubscribing sooner.

CrazyFrogX

Nov 10, 2020
New Bloodcrown Scene Preview - Monthly BC Update

Downloads
Content

Hey everyone, today we have a set of preview WIP images from one of the positions we haven't shown off that much so far. As you can see, Cerene has everything except her hands full here... I guess because those are held back, but you can't hold that against her. And Sophia is definitely learning to use her new... assets. We know there is clipping, as mentioned this is a WIP.
Next month we'll show off another animation preview and go into a little more detail about the project overall.
Hope you enjoy this preview!

Files

A3D_Patreon_posts_2022-09-30.jpg

CrazyFrogX

Nov 10, 2020
Sophia And Cerene - Rejuvenation Pool, Part 1

Downloads
Content
Hey guys, this week we wanted to share a new potential image set created by James in Daz that we actually featuring Sophia and Cerene!

The premise is that Sophia finds herself in the castle dungeons, eager to have a relaxing bath in the keep's rejuvenation pool. Turns out, however, she's not alone. An ancient creature lurks within the vaulted halls. Fortunately for her, Cerene finds and rescues her. Naturally, the duchess is eager to show her appreciation...

This is a preview of the set. What do you guys think of the premise? Should we show the prelude where Sophia finds herself face to face with the creature? Any suggestions?

Files

2022-10-05.jpg

claptovaughn

May 15, 2020
New Bloodcrown Scene Preview - Monthly BC Update

Downloads
Content

Hey everyone, today we have a set of preview WIP images from one of the positions we haven't shown off that much so far. As you can see, Cerene has everything except her hands full here... I guess because those are held back, but you can't hold that against her. And Sophia is definitely learning to use her new... assets. We know there is clipping, as mentioned this is a WIP.
Next month we'll show off another animation preview and go into a little more detail about the project overall.
Hope you enjoy this preview!

Files

View attachment 2094081
Next month they'll have a "little more detail" about the project?

Calling it now. When this does release, it'll be episodic or something. "Due to the contrains, etc, etc, we'll be releasing part 1 and will keep you up to date on part 2 when we're ready." That'll stretch out for another few months, if not another whole year.

Reactions: edboy7

Bega81Froa

Aug 17, 2021
Next month they'll have a "little more detail" about the project?

Calling it now. When this does release, it'll be episodic or something. "Due to the contrains, etc, etc, we'll be releasing part 1 and will keep you up to date on part 2 when we're ready." That'll stretch out for another few months, if not another whole year.
Imagine thinking that it will actually release. :KEK:

You wanna know what "little more detail" means?

It mean that "unfortunately" they'll have to delay it until next year. :LUL:
They've been doing the same thing for 4 years straight... they never provide a real ETA and then 1-2 months before the announced "Christmas release" they delay it for another year... and their supporters believe them, year after year...

You can 100% quote me on that one btw. I've been telling people this for 2 years and they told me I was full of shit again and again and yet here we are, 2 years later and it's going to get delayed for another year because of some "issues".

Bega81Froa

Aug 17, 2021
I have a pretty bad memory but I think 2018 was one of the dates. Remember when it was coming out this time last year? Hah!
Believe it or not but I even remember when it was coming out this time 2 years ago :KEK: watch them delay it again. :4Head:

Bega81Froa

Aug 17, 2021
For anyone still hoping for a Bloodcrown any time soon.

dffhfjfjf.png
Apparently Bloodcrown is merely "bonus material" so a release estimate around 2030 seems to be rather accurate.
Does some1 know the post he's talking about, the one where he supposedly "clarified" his patreon not being about Bloodlust and GF4E anymore? I'm pretty sure such a post doesn't even exist.

Either way don't even get your hopes up, after all Bloodcrown is just "bonus content"! :KEK:

Last edited:

Saraph

May 24, 2018
For anyone still hoping for a Bloodcrown any time soon.

View attachment 2136494
Apparently Bloodcrown is merely "bonus material" so a release estimate around 2030 seems to be rather accurate.
Does some know the post he's talking about, the one where he supposedly "clarified" his patreon not being about Bloodlust and GF4E anymore? I'm pretty sure such a post doesn't even exist>

Either way don't even get your hopes up, after all Bloodcrown is just "bonus content"! :KEK:
That's like saying Volkswagen is a lanyard & coaster company and the cars are just a bonus.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes