5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

CuirCuir

Uploader
Jan 18, 2021
what's in there?
It's the pack from Miro's droppox with everything from the Patreon, by years (Game / Picture / Animation / Audio), except what's on Affect3D after looking into it.

rainbowtwist

Aug 8, 2017
Jesus Christ, some dude is going off on Miro like CRAZY, somebody call the police, this is Cyber-Bullying!!! :KEK:
Dude is just right tho. the minute I saw them creating a patreon I knew it was over. They no longer needed to put out real content to make money and could just goose chase and bait the fuck out of clueless people to the point you would see the same trash photoset for over 2 months, and it happened. They even went to the point of Miro putting 0 work ever and just using random artists renders calling them " their content". Worst case scenario of a patreon scam I have ever seen and I don't know how people even pay for it.

solidsnakeps3

Apr 4, 2020
His patreon was just like game companies filling their games with microtransactions. No need to put out substantial content because you can just keep dangling that carrot from a stick and people will pay. If everyone stopped contributing to his patreon then he'd get off his ass. Girlfriends4ever was ahead of it's time but those days are past.

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
Jesus Christ, some dude is going off on Miro like CRAZY, somebody call the police, this is Cyber-Bullying!!! :KEK:
View attachment 2136989 View attachment 2136990 View attachment 2136991
well isn't the guy correct? he's been milking his fans for a couple of years now with bullshit like wips and shit instead of releasing the 3rd part and then moving on to the next project. this guy has enough money to pay someone else to do the job if he's too lazy.

I have no problem with what was said here, Miro deserve this "harsh" reality thrown back. many Devs do this crap, the guy working on Pure Onyx is making 17000 dollars a month with over 3000 subs and he releases so little content every month it feels like he worked 15 minutes on it.

fuck Devs who milk games and fuck Patreon even harder for allowing them to do so. you can't fix stupid, and the people who keep giving away their money are the ones who keep the game from growing. I can't even really blame these Devs for doing this because who wouldn't?

4yhayd.png

Jul 6, 2017
I mean for a “rant” it all makes sense and is true. He even talks like a normal human being which makes the read easier. I didn’t even know the next bloodlust movie was in two parts! So 4 years each part then?

Awwgasm

Mar 9, 2020
I'm just surprised people back him on patreon lol, the guy has been around for over 10 years and has always had incredibly slow output. I always assumed he got by via affect3d shop revenue from other artists.

pigg

Jun 15, 2018
Make money by releasing full products => get pirated day 1
Drip feed content on patreon => Morons keep throwing money at the screens

I pity nobody in the story lmao. It is what it is
Miro also has his store and sells stuff from other creators. He's probably doing okay.

ipoop245

Feb 17, 2019
Miro also has his store and sells stuff from other creators. He's probably doing okay.
Yeah I know about the store and good for him, the guy figured it out. He used his early cred to build a marketplace and a patreon to farm that sweet passive income

Reactions: barsa

akolitee

Jun 15, 2022
So funny…or not?
If you check their patreon even fall of 2018 where Miro indirectly says: their main goal-finish BC Lanessa. So here we are: fall of 2022 and the situation is the same with one HUGE difference-NOBODY already says that BC Lanessa and something new with Sayako/Tara/Annette is the prime target. Because right now Miro and his so-called “team” busy with just one thing-make money on fuckin pics, loop animations and “weekly updates”.
just mark my words-NOTHING will be released at 2022, and NOTHING will be released at 2023. Because 1.5k fools who supported him do their best for it.
sad but pure truth

Michael69

Aug 1, 2019
So funny…or not?
If you check their patreon even fall of 2018 where Miro indirectly says: their main goal-finish BC Lanessa. So here we are: fall of 2022 and the situation is the same with one HUGE difference-NOBODY already says that BC Lanessa and something new with Sayako/Tara/Annette is the prime target. Because right now Miro and his so-called “team” busy with just one thing-make money on fuckin pics, loop animations and “weekly updates”.
just mark my words-NOTHING will be released at 2022, and NOTHING will be released at 2023. Because 1.5k fools who supported him do their best for it.
sad but pure truth
follow squarepeg3d and intrigue3d, they don't disappoint.

akkyforp

Jun 29, 2019
imagine all 1.5k patreons stopped supporting him... then boom he releases the new video of BC Lennesa and now they will start supporting him again....and then again 1 decade later maybe same cycle will repeat lol

Reactions: Bega81Froa

Areview

Aug 23, 2022
Jesus Christ, some dude is going off on Miro like CRAZY, somebody call the police, this is Cyber-Bullying!!!
I don't see anything outwardly illegal in that message like doxxing, or calls to violence. Miro may find enough questionable things in the message that might violate Patreon's (assuming thats where that was posted) user guidelines like public shaming or "cyber bullying" as you mentioned, but only if he could convince them thats what it amounts to. However, more and more companies are reducing their content censorship and leaving it to legal outcomes and court orders before they will step in. If it does not violate the web publisher's terms of service, then Miro might still have some standing on a case for libel, but that would be fairly hard to prove in a court seeing how Miro hadn't been personally identified, and is a "public" person and business owner.

Just thought I would address any legal questions on this because I am currently in a legal battle with someone that has doxed me and have had to do a lot of research on all the particulars with my lawyer. Also, just to be clear the police won't get involved in this (in the US). They will laugh at you unless you are doxed and with calls to violence against you.

Bega81Froa

Aug 17, 2021
I don't see anything outwardly illegal in that message like doxxing, or calls to violence. Miro may find enough questionable things in the message that might violate Patreon's (assuming thats where that was posted) user guidelines like public shaming or "cyber bullying" as you mentioned, but only if he could convince them thats what it amounts to. However, more and more companies are reducing their content censorship and leaving it to legal outcomes and court orders before they will step in. If it does not violate the web publisher's terms of service, then Miro might still have some standing on a case for libel, but that would be fairly hard to prove in a court seeing how Miro hadn't been personally identified, and is a "public" person and business owner.

Just thought I would address any legal questions on this because I am currently in a legal battle with someone that has doxed me and have had to do a lot of research on all the particulars with my lawyer. Also, just to be clear the police won't get involved in this (in the US). They will laugh at you unless you are doxed and with calls to violence against you.
The "Cyber bullying" was just a joke bro :ROFLMAO: (y)

Reactions: barsa
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes