5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Bega81Froa

Aug 17, 2021
Thanks for the update but why not post the video too since it seems you have access??
I don't have access, I got this screenshot from a friend of mine.
He'll upload the video at some point but tbh idc about the video, why would I care for a trailer of something that will never be released anyway?

Reactions: akolitee

Saraph

May 24, 2018
I don't have access, I got this screenshot from a friend of mine.
He'll upload the video at some point but tbh idc about the video, why would I care for a trailer of something that will never be released anyway?
Is your friend drowning in excess of money?

• Haha
Reactions: vutaboss

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
"I can get lazy" thats all i needed to hear. 99% of other jobs a person would be fired but thanks to the magic of crowdfunding anything goes these days. For a while i was wondering who would finish their next big super delayed project first wildeer or miro, i think the former has gained a small lead after all these years. All people want is their damned vampire futa movie, not unrelated 1min loops or 20 image mini-comics :HideThePain:

claptovaughn

May 15, 2020
Times like this I appreciate creators like DesireSFM. He's a creator of cool futa stuff with the Mass Effcet, Witcher and Resident Evil series. He's paused billing for several months this past year to apologize for delays, and his project(s) aren't even nearly as long overdue as this. And all that time he's still posting updates, previews, and other bits of work.

The stuff Miro dribbles out on his Patreon aren't worth the price of subscription...like at all. If his fans really want to support him, buy stuff off Affect3d. That also supports the artists that created that content. Whereas giving money to his Patreon is only enabling his self admitted laziness, imo.

yxdsaq

Sep 8, 2018
Yo!
I came here looking for Bloodlust Lanessa (something called Cypunk)
Is it not part of this collection? :D

vs120s

Nov 17, 2019
Times like this I appreciate creators like DesireSFM. He's a creator of cool futa stuff with the Mass Effcet, Witcher and Resident Evil series. He's paused billing for several months this past year to apologize for delays, and his project(s) aren't even nearly as long overdue as this. And all that time he's still posting updates, previews, and other bits of work.

The stuff Miro dribbles out on his Patreon aren't worth the price of subscription...like at all. If his fans really want to support him, buy stuff off Affect3d. That also supports the artists that created that content. Whereas giving money to his Patreon is only enabling his self admitted laziness, imo.
Agreed. And the sad thing is what he releases isn't even made by him anymore. He just commissions other artists to make a loop that he can post each month. I'm so confused why anyone even supports him. The content sucks and its not even made by him.

Reactions: JAV4Life

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
Agreed. And the sad thing is what he releases isn't even made by him anymore. He just commissions other artists to make a loop that he can post each month. I'm so confused why anyone even supports him. The content sucks and its not even made by him.
Just realised im jealous :rolleyes:. Pays people to do his work, takes money from other people to do the work himself, does almost no work, takes all the credit and plasters his name on everything. Whatever they teach in school about hard work and applying yourself its fucking wrong, they need to be teaching this instead :LOL:.

Bega81Froa

Aug 17, 2021
In case anyone is interesting in reading the comments of this clownfiesta, I've got some giant anonymized screenshots for you!
Have fun, it's hilarious and sad at the same time. :KEK:

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
In case anyone is interesting in reading the comments of this clownfiesta, I've got some giant anonymized screenshots for you!

:KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
screenshot_102.png

vs120s

Nov 17, 2019

Wow, that was one hell of a read. His replies are crystal clear: the project is dead. If the movie was still going to be completed he would have no reason to self-destruct his Patreon like this. By commenting that people shouldn't expect it, sounds like his way of saying "well at least now I won't have to say anything about it anymore".

I hope we see his Patreon completely die off by next year.

CrazyFrogX

Nov 10, 2020
Miro Strikes again! :KEK:

Am getting the vibes of him getting brunt out from working on BC, and instead of just doing a quick post. letting people know am gonna take a break for xyz days/weeks to get some break from working. People would be fine with that, but he fucked up when he probably knew he was burnt out from working on BC, and instead of being honest upfront and letting people know, or pausing the patreon until he felt like he was in a state of mind to work on BC. He just stayed quiet and pretend like nothing. Hoping people would be quiet and not notice it, how fucking wrong he was on that :KEK:

I cant help but think, if Miro had gone through with BC and released it. Where would we be today? we could of had G4E2 possibly? We all know what Miro is cable of if he puts his mind into it. Its such shame to see the path Miro took.

Bega81Froa

Aug 17, 2021
Wow, that was one hell of a read. His replies are crystal clear: the project is dead. If the movie was still going to be completed he would have no reason to self-destruct his Patreon like this. By commenting that people shouldn't expect it, sounds like his way of saying "well at least now I won't have to say anything about it anymore".

I hope we see his Patreon completely die off by next year.
Yep, you hit the nail on the head.
I hope so too! (y)

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
Just want to point out some people signed their messages with their names but i still give you credit for trying to keep them anonymous. Anyway shoutout to Matt who posted the incredible wall of text in the first image and another in the third one. He had a short and succinct two word sentence that summarizes the entire thing imo "That's outrages" :ROFLMAO:

But hey miro has reworked a new intro that needs some polish and theres a new img set coming so get excited!!! Bruh people want some vamp futa fucking action not some elaborate environment that will quickly be forgotten and ignored once the action starts. As for his other projects? those 1min loops that are just the same 5 seconds from different angles are so meaningless its just two random characters bumping uglies theres no rhyme or reason to them and theres only 100s of other creators who are doing the same thing but better and more frequent. I feel bad for the people who supported him and got shafted they should of complained to patreon maybe.

Reactions: Bega81Froa

OnyxShadow

May 21, 2017
I'll start by saying that I did see the new Blood Crown intro, and it is actually REALLY nice.

That said, I don't care. Hentai artists don't seem to realize that whatever setting, story, and characterization they do are secondary to having more, better sex and a release date that is sooner rather than later.

The intro is impressive, but I'm going to watch it once with restrained enthusiasm and every other time I watch the animation skip over it. Its almost entirely wasted development effort.

Kamadeva does the same thing to a much lesser degree. He enjoys adding fight scenes in the early parts of several of of his movies. They are actually very good. But I watch them once as opposed to the 10+ times I watch the rest of the animation. And yet they increase the project development time by likely as much as double I'd imagine.

Many have said it before. The solution is to stop support when nothing is getting released. Otherwise, you are signaling to the artist that you do actually want an out-of-control ramp up of the project's scope and ambition and don't care when it releases.

Personally, all I want is to see Cerene get banged by Lanessa and Sophia.

Nov 20, 2022
Is this genuinely the best grift in the world? Get some animation skills, work on a project that satiates a few popular fetishes, get on a Patreon, promise updates for years and enjoy the free cash? While your contributors have no recourse? It's unreal, I can't think of another possible means of blindly robbing people of their cash WHILE ALSO encouraging a horde of defenders at every turn. It's so blatant I can't actually get mad at it, then again I haven't spent a penny on this clown cunt.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes