5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Saraph

May 24, 2018
I don't see anything outwardly illegal in that message like doxxing, or calls to violence. Miro may find enough questionable things in the message that might violate Patreon's (assuming thats where that was posted) user guidelines like public shaming or "cyber bullying" as you mentioned, but only if he could convince them thats what it amounts to. However, more and more companies are reducing their content censorship and leaving it to legal outcomes and court orders before they will step in. If it does not violate the web publisher's terms of service, then Miro might still have some standing on a case for libel, but that would be fairly hard to prove in a court seeing how Miro hadn't been personally identified, and is a "public" person and business owner.

Just thought I would address any legal questions on this because I am currently in a legal battle with someone that has doxed me and have had to do a lot of research on all the particulars with my lawyer. Also, just to be clear the police won't get involved in this (in the US). They will laugh at you unless you are doxed and with calls to violence against you.
The only case in which it could not be allowed is if the whole thing was absolutely uncalled for. All I see is a critique of what Miro has actually done (or should I say "lack of" getting anything done). Allowing only positivity and censoring everything negative is just as toxic, if not more harmful, than negativity only. This overly positive approach raise overly sensitive little bitches, who crumble at the first sign of something going wrong.

Bega81Froa

Aug 17, 2021
Wasn't there suppose to be an epic BloodCrown update post with actual video material coming out this month?!

They talked about it in the October Update

:WaitWhat:

Last edited:
Reactions: vutaboss

Saraph

May 24, 2018
First time I read that you work less as a team than a single artist.
While it is true that X times the workforce doesn't usually mean X times the productivity, there must be something very very wrong if the entire team is less productive than one person. One of the reasons can be that there's a lot of mentoring going on (in which case it's debatable whether he should've turned to people who need it in first place). The other possibility is that Miro is a lazy piece of shit. After all, check out this wonderful quote:

1669856377098.png

Reactions: barsa and rf96

Quintara

Aug 17, 2017
Oh BABY!
I hope you guys are ready, this update is a spicy one, Miro finally admits to being a scammer.

View attachment 2205387
just admit clearly that you dont want to continue the projekt and that you want to keep shooting out page by page content and stop bullshitting people for the reason they subbed to you its clear that you are lying you absolute motherfucking asshole (wish that bastard could see this)

Reactions: barsa

vs120s

Nov 17, 2019
When you think about it, it makes sense. The previews he has been posting this year and in 2021 were from 2018. Even if the guy worked at a snail's pace, you wouldn't be working on the same titfuck scene for 4 years.

He hasn't worked on the movie in over 4 years all the while lying to his Patreon members that he was working on it and their support was going to its production. 4 years of income he pretty much stole from them. Guy is one of, if not the WORST scammer on Patreon. And thats saying something as there is a lot of grifters on there.

Sep 29, 2021
That would be crazy though if an animator was spending that long on like one part of a scene to get every hair follicle and frames correct. Thats some commitment to the craft!! :D

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes