damndor

Looking for a nothing
Donor
Mar 10, 2018
I am sorry for being so noob, but 2 questions:
1: when i use the save editor, i cannot load the save1 file for some reason... it gives me an error. "The keys for this hashtable are missing"... :eek:
2: there is no save/load function..?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Does the full download include the DLC or do i have to download that as well?
The cosplay and ost dlc are exactly what they sound like (so you might not want them), here's an example...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's a new download though so no idea if they're included, the size would suggest it might though.
there is no save/load function..?
You should get the load option when you click play game, saving is automatic though.

bmul

Feb 13, 2019
What are the DLC cosplays? are they people cosplaying or add on for the game?

nio :3

Jun 4, 2017
Can someone (like a The Hero of Hentai) upload full version with all DLC on Torrents with 7z? (I can not download 7+ gigs)

Sir Black

Oct 31, 2019
I didn't like this game very much, it lacks something. Maybe a good plot or idk. It has good design details and stuff but it is boring. Reminds me of HuniePop (I don't remember the name exactly) but without the fun part. However, if this is your style go for it, I spent an hour or two playing this and it is fairly easy. It is really a shattered mirror, it seems to me that they just came with a bunch of several different ideas and put them all together.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
If you click the five stars top right of a thread you can leave a review of a game.

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
Maybe i"m stupid,but when i start the game i have a disclaimer followed by a video then the game shut down when i think there should be the main menu.

i tried the full download,and the 3 parts separatly,both options gave the same issue.

Maybe i missed a step?

Any help would be cool

Last edited:

35ad

Jan 1, 2018
Mega account was closed because of going against the guidlines from the website

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Well i have the basic windows antivirus and never got problems with it before for other programs/games....
I bought the game from Steam and still had to stop McAfee from removing the file. The game does need some kind of Steam crack. It should have come with one either already in place or separate, I think it's just to unlock the dlc girls though not to start the game.

3.40 star(s) 14 Votes