3.50 star(s) 57 Votes

Jacky1x5

May 8, 2019
I's not the settings the problem.
It's the way it was drawn to make it more gloomy than it already is.
Bad neighborhood, town, atmosphere, etc.
After looking into the image folder in the game I did find some renders that might be too dark for some GPUs and others the settings could help. While yes it could be an artistic choice to have darker or dull colors or even in its lighting if its too dark for the consumer's machine, then they may not be able to enjoy the images fully and possibly miss something visually. If people that directly talking to the creator mention this I'm sure it should be an easy fix on their part.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/day8.rpy", line 837, in <module>
NameError: name 'camlust' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "day8.rpyc", line 837, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 922, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2218, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.2.1292
Mirror Mine 16.1
Wed Jun  9 21:26:28 2021
I that bc of my save? Or why?

Edit: no - then there is no error, but both paths play out ...

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "day8.rpyc", line 837, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 922, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2218, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.2.1292
Mirror Mine 16.1
Wed Jun  9 21:26:28 2021
I that bc of my save? Or why?

Edit: no - then there is no error, but both paths play out ...
You're probably the only 1 having problems.

lostboy

Jul 9, 2017
I think the creator is losing interest and just posting to keep the payers paying. No real sexual content between the MC and his Mother after 16/17 updates shows clearly this is on a long path to nowhere ..... I loved this game from the start but like many others see no point in contributing or even downloading the game at this point. Is summertime Saga really only going to be the game that stands above the rest for m/s content ???
Sadly that seems to be an all too common problem...sux too...I love the game, hope it doesnt come to that

Last edited:

kubasaki72

May 12, 2021
you fuck your mother?
Meh, I don't find the mom that attractive unless you've been in solitary for a long stretch!:rolleyes:
They say there is no accounting for taste. I found the character choices to be appealing, precisely because they didn't feature great foundering bovine-like mammaries the size of the Liberty Bell and male members that looked like something built by Elon Musk and flown to the moon and back. I'm new to these genres, but although I don't know beans about the techie side of things, I do know what seizes my imagination, builds increasing anticipation and interest, and holds that tension start to finish. Mirror Mine, to me, is a masterpiece in the making. It draws me into the story and keeps me involved. I don't need or want color saturation or gonadal mutants flouncing over the screen like Macy's Day Parade floats. For me, MM is a subtly mundane and believable plot that makes suspension of disbelief effortless. I appreciate the character and environmental verisimilitude in this world by far over many of the bizarre works populating this genre. As I said, there is no accounting for taste, and everyone else's take is at minimum as valid as mine. This is not disagreement, just another viewpoint. But I love this story.

3.50 star(s) 57 Votes