3.50 star(s) 57 Votes

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Like the game, just wish it had better lighting, can't see anything. Gives us a full moon or something.
Got 2 minor errors with old save, ignore got back to scene both times.

Roy26633356

May 16, 2020
My unofficial android port:
Mirror Mine apk [v0.17]+[jokerleader's walkthrough MOD]
  • You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My discord server for more android ports .

Reactions: Drall

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
I think that this game is another slow and boring game :( like AWAM...last update no sex scene with MC...any sex scene with mother will be after three years, maybe :(
Whats worse is , it might get abandon even before it happen is also a possibility

Reactions: Sirren

STJay

Jan 12, 2020
What have they've done that requires me to start from the beginning again?
Apparently they added some variables at the start that can affect the game. Considering that previous saves still work, I don't see why we need to start over?

Regardless, I threw together a quick patch that adds in those variables without having to start a new game. I also threw in a fix to the bug preventing people from seeing the new romance route content (barely anything, don't get your hopes up).

One of the new things added at the start is the option of choosing your last name. This patch defaults that name to "Gray". But it's set so that upon loading a save, you can choose one yourself.

I've never messed with loading saves before, so let me know if it doesn't work.

Reactions: Tilur

kwiatos

Oct 12, 2020
What the fuck is this light in this game? Can not see anything :mad:
Have we waited so long for updates to see a black screen?

sharpys

May 21, 2017
It struggles to be an erotic arthouse game but those are dime a dozen, and this one is just: So. Fucking. Boring. Dune Chapterhouse series are a much better read and even I couldn't get through the first book.

Roosta

Oct 31, 2017
Thx guys you saved my time, glad I first read the comments, I was planning to download and play this game but is seems to lack the spicy touch.

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Thx guys you saved my time, glad I first read the comments, I was planning to download and play this game but is seems to lack the spicy touch.
You're right. After such a great start the game has become boring.
I hope the Dev gets his mojo back soon.
1623006697796.png

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
any animations in this update or should i wait for 17.1?
He says it will be next release. Since it sounds like it will be an animation-focused update, I'll probably be starting over again so I can see them. I assume there won't just be new animations in the new content; the way he's described it makes me believe there will be some animations finding their way into older content as well. (IDK for sure, though.)

It also sounds like there are really only two routes at this point. While early in the game there is a stat for Liane's corruption as well, that doesn't really seem to go anywhere, and it hasn't for many updates now. I think there's just Mom (Romance) and Mom (Corruption) now.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
He says it will be next release. Since it sounds like it will be an animation-focused update, I'll probably be starting over again so I can see them. I assume there won't just be new animations in the new content; the way he's described it makes me believe there will be some animations finding their way into older content as well. (IDK for sure, though.)

It also sounds like there are really only two routes at this point. While early in the game there is a stat for Liane's corruption as well, that doesn't really seem to go anywhere, and it hasn't for many updates now. I think there's just Mom (Romance) and Mom (Corruption) now.
Thanks for that. I'll take a powder on this this. I never wanted the mom so, I wish the dev well.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Thanks for that. I'll take a powder on this this. I never wanted the mom so, I wish the dev well.
Yeah, IDK. I mean, it could be that there will be future stuff with Liane that is automatic instead, but there really aren't choices for her anymore, and as far as I can tell now there won't be later, either.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Yeah, IDK. I mean, it could be that there will be future stuff with Liane that is automatic instead, but there really aren't choices for her anymore, and as far as I can tell now there won't be later, either.
Yeah. I've just been biding my time since this first dropped. I remember things from before the first rewrite of this and have been hoping those would make a comeback. But, that's been a total negative.

3.50 star(s) 57 Votes